View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. virgin

My wife and I are newbies going to Hedo 3 for the first time in January 2010
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 9 Days to Go!

Its Sunday. And its a beautiful, pleasant, boring day! I have not experienced the resort yet and already it feels like my feelings towards the 'everyday' has changed.

I am captured by

I need a brain freeze so I can stop thinking about my trip
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Next trip back to paridise

Im so happy its just about a month away! My husband and i will be @ hedo the first week in august! sooooooo happy!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. 16 Days To Go!

Just finished another crazy day at work and all I can think about is sand, surf, and

I helped my roommate find some sights for our theme nights and I am seriously thinking of making a profession out travel... But travel only to Hedo mind you!

I have been told that I have too much in my luggage... Its my first trip so I dont mind nor care if I am tipping heavy to get it in the cab to the airport, cab to resort and cab back home!

My 1st stamp ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Hedo 2 for Hedoween

Hi, guys just wanted to know how many people will be at Hedo 2 for Hedoween. We are a nice couple from Ontario heading to Hedo 2 for our second trip on Oct. 30. Lets become friends before we get there.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. going to hedo ii in july

going to hedo in july. Anybody going
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Fourth of July @Hedo 3!!!

Hello Everyone,

Any singles headed to Hedo 3 the weekend of the 4th of July? I am thinking about it, just tryin to see who may be in the place.
    Categories
    Uncategorized