Conversation Between fitfun2009coupl and walkingdude37

7 Visitor Messages

1. See you in a couple days you short timers. Only 2 more days and 8 hours for us. Get the place rocking for us. See you soon mon.
  2. I agree, so far it has been a great series that has been well played and fun to watch. As long as it is not a blow out. It has been hard to focus on the games and try to get everything ready for the trip. Carey has been working hard on getting all of our theme night outfits ready while I drink and make commentary. Looking forward to meeting you both.
  3. Cheers to Jamaican sun, cool water, good drinks... and hockey!

The games are great but I don't care for either team. I can appreciate the great hockey, but I can't wait until next season...
  4. Well it going to be a Philly and Chicago cup series. At least it will be wrapped up before we leave otherwise I would be looking for a TV to watch the games.
  5. It looks like its not going to be San Jose, in less they can pull off something spectactular in the next couple of games, Chicago and San Jose are just monsters compared to Philly and Montreal. Of course if a team is hot they can beat a team that is normally better than them. My Canucks just didn't play well enough and had to many injuries and their defensive line was not deep enough.
  6. Okay I have to ask, who are you hoping goes to the cup finals this year. I am hoping for a san jose and montreal series but it is looking like a chicago and philly series.
  7. We will be there from the 13th to the 21st. I see you are a hockey fan also. At least the cup will be decided before we leave. Sorry your blues got knock out early. My canucks made it a little longer. We will have to have drinks and discuss the upcoming season. Looking forward to meeting you.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7