Conversation Between Rell&Nea and JJones

5 Visitor Messages

1. There'll be alot of ganga smoking going on, but we don't mind that and we endulge sometimes. hey it is Jamaica. Do not bring expensive jewelry if you have it. Laptops aren't needed they have internet on the property for a small fee. if there anything else your curious about let me know and I'll answer ya questions.
  2. Well for starters. It's going to be a great time. Everyone is friendly and you'll see things that we usually don't get to see in the states. There be all shapes, sizes and colors so don't think that it's going to be supermodels walking around male and female( but there will be some nice sights) . The food is decent. not 5 star but above average. Drinks are great. haven't had any complaints. I would advise to check out the theme nights and bring some outfits to have fun with. We usually do 2-3 themes. or you can just were your bday suit if you prefer. Definitly bring a pair of pants with you for the guy. because the restaurants on the resort will not allow the men in with shorts or trunks. They advise not to tip, but it does help for better service. We usually bring 50-100$ in 1's and 5's for tips. Tip your house keeper and there make sure your room stays spotless. just a 5 or so goes a long way.
  3. Hi again! Good to meet you! We live in MA. Any advice you can give a couple of Newbies?
  4. Hey JJones

My gf and I are pretty familiar with the Hedo way. If you have any questions or concerns. I'll help ya out. I'm a travel agent also , btw . Your gonna have a great time. We'll post a picture soon. What area are you guys from. We live in MD. but I'm from Ohio and my gf is from Georgia.
  5. Hi! We'll be at Hedo 3 Oct 16-23! Just wanted to say hi and hopefully we'll run into each other... we're newbies, but really looking forward to it!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5