Conversation Between blazenlyhappy and caughtyoulookin

14 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. We just booked Temptation Las Cabos for 12/17 to 12/26/11 (9 nights). Much more affordable.
  2. Oops, I read your message Sunday night and it was all over. We just finished a DIY remodel of our masterbath. We were snowed under for 6 weeks. We're having a spring party soon. We'll give you a head's up.
  3. Hello My Friends,

Wishing all is good with you two? We hope that you guys have been up to fun lately too. Tonight, we are heading out to the Hi U Hee Hee for a multi-woman birthday party (one of which is Lori). There is a band playing hoping it is great fun. Should you feel like getting out a bit on the town ( & I really mean town when we're talking about Gig Harbor here) please drop by and say hello.

What have you been up to lately? Hunting? Traveling? Working?

I just ready that book on the last 72 hours hours of Bear Sterns - found it somewhat entertaining. Thought of you being in your business. Remind me to ask you about the espresso van sometime.

Greg & Lori 253-405-5392
  4. We are booked - that is for Maui with the family - kids and all for 1/11 (not exactly Home aka Hedo) We have promised each other a trip home in 2011. Let us know when you ready delve into some DIF drinks - we'll be darn good and ready here..

Hope all is well for you two!

Greg and Lori

ps we are very excited about Maui (only Greg has been before it all new for the Lori & our kids)
  5. Cousin Iz's voice is like butta. All his stuff is good.
  6. Relaxing late night here, listening ti Iz "facing future" music - just bought a few tunes from the the album. Good tip.
  7. LOL The mirror goes up next week. Hope you guys can swing a trip the week before Christmas. Rates are good through the 24th and school's out the 17th. We have to go during school holidays. We still have a date for maragrita's when the weather warms up.
  8. That's awesome! We are excited for you two and now our own DIF is reaching fever pitch. With our kids 8 & 17 we have gone away for Thanksgiving but never over Christmas. We are discussing how and when we can plan our 5th trip back HOME. We are excited for you two and wish you the best you Newlyweds!

Did you get you mirror hung yet? Thanks again for being such wonderful hosts for your super bowl bash!

We did sincerely have a great time meeting you and your friends that Sunday.

Greg & Lori
  9. Greg & Lori,
    Just booked HII for 12/18 to 12/26 (8 nights) through dennyp.com for about $245 per day. Sale on now through 03/18. School's out the week before and the week after Christmas...
    Howard & Michele
  10. We'll get together when it's a little bit warmer and we can enjoy those dirty bananas.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast