Conversation Between Tibby10er and Wyoswift

4 Visitor Messages

1. thanks for the info...it really was helpful. I have passed it on to my friend Tina and I'm hoping she agrees that is the weekend to go. Unfortunately, it will depend her ability to get away from work. But I will keep you posted either way!
  2. Hey,
    We are going mar 28 thru arp 7. That should be a great week. You got the wild Women and Hedo Amigos groups. From what I hear it is almost sold out!!! That should be the wildest week H3 will see!!!
  3. hey there Wyoswift,
    thanks for the note....timely question. I'm not sure when in march I'm going now and i dont know if it will be two or 3. turns out my good female friend wants to go...she got a taste of hedo 2 in january and she wants to go back in march but she needs to work out time off and she wants to go to hedo 2....i was suppose to go to hedo 3 beginning of march but I will wait for her to pic a week. She is talking about the week of March 23. In any case, with or without her Im going in March, to hedo 2 or 3....can i solicit you for an opinion on a good week in march and where, hedo 2 or 3? and opinions?...much appreciated in advance!
  4. When will you be there again?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4