Conversation Between critter2 and Lexi&Gavin

10 Visitor Messages

1. Hi Kids,just checkin in to make sure all is good with our buddies,hope your enjoying life and having fun!!!
    Bill & Jaws
  2. Spanksgiving it is,wish you and Gav could join us,its time to party again!!!
  3. Miss you party friends!!! By the way,nice freaking ass ;>}
  4. Hey there my fav couple!! We are looking at going home to III in Feb...........drop us an email
  5. Hi guys, hope you are staying warm up there and hope the sled dogs are all well!!! We will be in Negril April 17th-25th,staying on the cliffs but may do a day pass to Hedo if we do't get partied out at all the other parties!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Miss you guys
  6. Love the pic friends, and man we miss you guys
  7. Shoot us an email so we can send you some pics. ours is billndonnar@yahoo.com
  8. hey there,
    Glad to hear you arrived home safely!
    I'm dying to see pics of the renewal, I was thinking of you on the big day.
  9. Sorry to hear about the snow but the clown make up makes me smile!!!! Glad you got back safely and you did not miss much, after you left the food went down hill and the crowds really did not pack the place like they used to. We had 137 people in the Spanksgiving parade so at least that turn out was good.Our renewal was awesome,they set up a nice champagne table down by the nude grill and it was really nice!! Well time to chill, just got back tonight and i have to put my liver on a vodka free diet!!!
  10. OMG Where were the hard hats? I finally got the clown makeup off my butt crack!!
    We arrived home to snow and flipped everyone at the piano bar the bird but later raised a glass to you. (obviously we did not flip Jaws the bird..............and do not tell Lexi if Jaws made a certain sound
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10