Conversation Between copsandrobbers and keystone

9 Visitor Messages

1. Hey guys , yes I'm back for NYE's 27th-04 , are you thinking of going ? If so try to book soon as it sells out every year. If you Book into Jan. lifestyle month starts on the 1st. It is a really fun time to go,weather is good,pool is a little nippley....but that is ok. I have been going with the Bare Bottom Bunch and they are a fun group to go with.
    Bob
  2. Are you going NYE this year?
  3. Tuesday as well!! Around noon i do believe!!! We are reeeeeaaadddddy!!!! See ya pool side!
  4. The days are counting down ! when do you guys arrive ? I get in on Tuesday.. Have a safe trip .
  5. Yeah I may not want to go with that kind of a style , something more '300' movie ish style. I do however have a fun costume for PJ night...
    Bob
  6. Bob, I promise ya dont want inspiration from mine, Chad made it for me last night, and there is not a lot to it!! And it is see through, very girly....lol
    Amanda
  7. I think I need a new toga costume also... I have been recycleing the one i have for a few years now. I'm curios to see yours as maybe that will give me some new inspiration ! I too have been getting stuff ready ! We are almost in March and ready to go !
    Bob
  8. Thank you! See ya soon!!
    We made my toga last night, and we are starting to pack!!!
    Amanda
  9. Hot new avatar ! See you guys soon !
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9