Conversation Between dezzy and klausgabi

9 Visitor Messages

1. Not sure if I understand your question but we have made friends that we meet every year and phone or visit whenever we can even get in the car and drive for 10 hours to go see
  2. Is it true that it's possible to make really good friends with HII? K&G
  3. Oooops, I guess I missed the Canadian flag in the pic. Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, Quebec and Montmagny (this time working). I know it sounds like tourists, but we love Canada and that's why we'll spend a couple of days in Toronto on my way back to Brazil from HII, in November. What about you guys? How much do you like HII?
  4. We are from Canada that is how you will recognize us with our Bubba Kegs with Canadian flags on them
  5. Tks...
  6. so it seems we'll be there during the same weeK? we'd love to meet you guys. are you from the US? K&G
  7. Nice pic by the way
  8. Depending what the pros and cons are for as they might still be there but as for us it will be our 7th trip and we have never had a bad time. As a matter of fact each time seems to be better than the last. 67 days to go!!!!
  9. Hi. we're planning our 2nd trip to HII. we had some pros and cons in the first time. Have you had lot of fun over there lately?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9