Conversation Between ParadiseSeeker and spoonbread

13 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. looks like andkirk is in for a december trip. how are u guys looking??? hope all is well

k and s
  2. hey guys,
    we were wondering what the likelyhood of getting a december 2011 trip together with a&k yourselves, us and whoever else.. we have a couple ( scream name: doeeyeddeer) that would be coming with us. give us a jingle and let us know. hope you enjoyed your trip...

k & s
  3. Hey guys!
    Glad you had an awesome trip! We have 23 days!!! Much needed get away! Was the resort full when you were there? Groups? Would be fun if we could all go at the same time next year You have a awesome new year as well
    Blaine & Deb
  4. hey guys, we have been back for 2 weeks :/ and the fever is bad. we had an awsome trip and found some people that can really party... enjoy your trip and happy new year. will send u guys some pics on a pm. lets try and go at the same time next year. kirk and andy are in as well.
  5. Nice profile pic......yummy!! Wish we could join you two....49 days and it is dragging...
  6. I have a close up of the pink dress will have to post it in a thread of what to wear to Hedo...
  7. deb, sexy avatar... we need a closeup ... 9 days and counting. wish we could have gone at the same times. hope you guys have a great holiday season. all the best.
  8. Hey guys,
    How the hell are ya? Been a while since I have been on this site. Crazy busy this year! Had a big hail strom this year that has kept the business hoppin. Definitely a good thing. We just made reservations today for Jan. 22nd to the 29th at H2. That week right there makes bustin my ass all year, worth it! Can't wait...when you going?
  9. hey there, counting down the days we are... when are you guys going next? hope all is well

kelly
  10. we just booked for 12/10. got a great deal. 1800.00 for 7 days including air.. just thought we would drop u a line. hope all is well

kelly
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast