Conversation Between HedoGurl and jm1974ri

11 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. hey u!!! u need 2 get a hold of me...did u go on yr trip?? i had 2 cancel mine i'm sooo upset
  2. used to have a doub nip, 0 gauge tongue and frenum. now just a bunch of tats i mostly regret
  3. i think i can guess 3 piercings.....double nipple and the hood. the rest have no idea. yeah girl send them on ova...let me check them out
  4. i have 12 tatts n 9 body piercings....go ahead n guess where
  5. lol no that is an old pic it's 2 yrs old.....but i'm irish n it says kiss me I'm Irish..it was 4 a St. Patties day party but I do have 2 tatts one on each side of my ass now....one is a pair of lips(mine) and it says pucker up sucka and the other is nothin special it's still being worked on b/c it was a bad choice and is now a cover up....but i'll send new pics if u'd wanna see them
  6. is that a real tat on your ass in your pic?
  7. nice to meet u too think about it n let me know how yr trip goes!!
  8. yeah it would be a good time i'd promise that. my names jeff. nice to meet ya.
  9. yea for sure and invite yr friend too .....me n my gurl r going down together single, it'll be a blast regardless if there aint no sexy men like u down there I'm down to just drink and run around naked lol so.....but it'd be so much more interesting and fun if there were some sexy down ass guys ready to party with 2 sexy females ok well u have a great time let me know how it goes!!!! ttyl....names lisa by the way
  10. lol...i just might. well see what happens. goin as a single not alone though. my friends coming too. he turned me on to hedo. hes been a couple times and said its a blast. i figured what the hell.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast