Conversation Between hedojuly09 and M&MS

3 Visitor Messages

1. Thanks for the compliment, by the way!! From viewing your page, it looks like you guys are going to Hedo II and III this year? Have you been to both in the past years? If so, which did you like better? This is our first time going to Hedo. We are very excited. Once we decided to give Hedo a try we debated for quite a while back and forth on II or III. We decided on III because it seemed that there were some fun groups going the last week in July. We've spent a lot of time on this site viewing trip reports and posts. The more we read, the more excited we get about going! I'm sure we are going to have a blast!!
  2. We were going to go to the parade this past weekend but since the weather was so rainy and windy we decided not too. But I saw on tv it didn't look too bad for the parade.
  3. Hello.....just saw a post that said you will be at Hedo for part of the time that we will be there this year. Have to say, you have beautiful boobs (this is the she talking)! I also saw that you are from the Poconos.....we are not far from you, in the Scranton area. Would love to chat more with you.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3