Conversation Between wingnut162 and shrekandtink

9 Visitor Messages

1. Things are starting to move faster now. Can't wait. See you soon.
  2. 157 hours, can you believe it!!!!!!
  3. This waiting count down game sucks, I think I should go ahead and check it out and make sure it's safe for all yous.
  4. Need to get these days moving faster.....omg going NUTZ!!!!!!
  5. 12 days and counting
  6. I like the compass thing, I've heard that the best way is to just strip down and go to the nude side...but convincing the wife maybe will take a little time. She knows that I will be over there on the nude side and she just may follow once she gets over being nervous. i thinks drinks will come in handy.
  7. We overlooked the part where you wrote about the wife being nervous about the nude side. The two of you should WALK IN with us. We have never dropped our clothing in front of anyone under this situation. We are very nervous ourselves but look forward to letting life go for once. it will al be fine. Wish I was in her spot,, At least being a female she doesn't have to worry about the compass pointing North... LoL Hope to talk to you soon.
  8. Hey, Looking forward to meetin you guys at HII this Feb, the wife is still on the fence about the nude thing... but I hope all the action will win her over.
  9. Hi! we are going to Hedo 2 the same time you are! This is our first trip and we cant wait!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9