Conversation Between ParadiseSeeker and Vikings

6 Visitor Messages

1. Hey guys!

How have you been? I haven't checked back here forever and just saw a message from you. Love your new pic. Where is it? What are you up to these days? Going back to Hedo soon? Our Hedofabulous group gonna party there March 20th-31st. We'd love you to join us! It's gonna be a blast! Give each other a big hug fro us XOXO
  2. Hey guys!
    Missing jamacia...is an understatement!!!!!!! Been alittle crazy since we are back too. As you know Blaine traveled home sick, and now it appears he is relapsing!!! Sucks...poor guy. A tonsilectomy sounds like fun...eh? What can ya do Again...it was amazing to see you two again...to see eachother 2 years in a row without planning is a true sign!!! We each could have easily booked at different weeks...but were once again together Sounds to me like a hook up is order...don't you agree? Still have yet to get pictures out...I will do so,,,promise
    Chat soon (on IM)
  3. Hey you two!

Great picture! We miss Jamaica already. Hope you had a great flight home and it's not too cold. It's raining here and we can't run out and do it here, nether in this cold rain. Looking forward to see your pics. Hit me up on IM, we'll chat.

XOXO
  4. It was so great see you two this year.....fun to run into those we saw last year at H3...got your card will get my email updated....Great to see you both..Hope you are staying warm?? Cold here at home!
  5. Nude bar drinks would be awesome. We can't wait here either
  6. Hey guys,
    Looks like we arrive the same day Gettin close now eh? Meet at the nude pool for drinks? CAN'T WAIT!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6