Conversation Between WE LOVE FUN and klausgabi

5 Visitor Messages

1. We don't have too much experience. Only one in Argentina in a night club. We used to go there for ourselves when in one night all of sudden I saw her kissing one woman wildly. Then she asked to have sex with the woman's boyfriend while I was with the woman. Although it happened too fast we loved both experiences and now we wanna do it very slowly. If we find the right couple we're open to all new experiences possible )). Do you have pics?
  2. we are from northern ontario canada. This place is fantastic i love it. i love the idea that all of the stresses get left behind when the clothes come off. We are looking forward to the party and people watching. I hope we can satisfy one of her fantasies, she wants to please a group of 4 guys at once. what do you two like to do while there are you into playing or swinging. or just like to watch. we dont swing but like to watch we get turned on by it and like to have sex infront of people. we are hoping there is a play room going so we watch and have sex beside others. what kind of things are you into?
  3. This is going to be our 2nd time. first time was great and we're excited about traveling again. we'd love to meet you guys. where are you from? K&G
  4. We will be there then. This will be our third time ther we love it. How about you two. We will be there ther 17-24. Hope to meet you guys there.
  5. Hi we'll be at HII Nov 20 -25, 2012. are you guys planning on being there?
    Klaus & Gabi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5