Conversation Between Tallviking and airborne&Grmnbc

7 Visitor Messages

1. Woohoo! Another virgin, lol, like my sister who'll be there as well but this will be her first trip home. She's very excited to go. Like you said, 30 days and time is moving really slow here...How about across the pond where you are?
  2. Yes, very cool! She is a Spanksgiving virgin but I have made sure that she knowns about the special activities and people. One month until I leave home to go Home!
  3. Very cool! We should be getting to MoBay between 12 or 1 pm as well. Maybe we'll get lucky enough to get the same bus so we can start the party early! Looking forward to meeting your friend. Has she been for Spanksgiving before?
  4. We are also arriving on the 23rd! Early flight from Newark arriving in MoBay at noon.
    No it's not her first time, actually we have the same number of trips, eight.
  5. Glad to hear it! We get there on the 23rd, how about you? Will this be your friends first time?
  6. Howdy! Yes, of course we are heading back home even this year. And "we" means that the Tallviking is not going by himself, but bringing company...
  7. Hey stranger! Are you going to be back "Home" this year?
    Mike & Carol
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7