View RSS Feed

Latinita

Hedo 1st Timer & New in this community!!!

Rate this Entry
Hi Everyone,

I am a single women and I want to travel this year to a Hedonism Resort.

Which one do you suggest: Hedonism II or Hedonism III and why?

I basically want to experience Hedo to have fun and make friends.

Thanks for replying!!!

Latinita

Submit "Hedo 1st Timer & New in this community!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Hedo 1st Timer & New in this community!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Hedo 1st Timer & New in this community!!!" to Google Submit "Hedo 1st Timer & New in this community!!!" to Pinterest Submit "Hedo 1st Timer & New in this community!!!" to Facebook

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Do you like the beach, sand, and the ocean? Then there is no question Hedo II is much better than Hedo III. Hedo III is located on the north shore where storms affect the ocean. Hedo II is on Long Bay and sheltered from weather in the Atlantic.

We have been to both. Hedo III first and really had the time of our lives. Never had been nude in public and within 2 hours of arriving we were nude and having a great time. We were planning on going back about 1/2 way thru our first trip.

During the course of the next year, we often talked about our past trip to Hedo III and how much fun we had. The one thing that came up was that since we were on a tropical island, we thought we missed the beach at Hedo III. Further investigation, we learned that Hedo II is on the famous 7 mile Negril beach.
    We have gone to Hedo II four times. Sure there are a few things we enjoyed more about Hedo III. Rooms are a little nicer err, err, err. Well that is all we can think of.
    Hedo II is older yet the rooms are fine, besides how much time do you spend in your room. The resort is larger and more spread out. The beach is great and we can swim, snorkel, go on nude cruise, walk the beach etc... All things we couldn't do at Hedo III.
    The food is similar, the entertainment is similar, both have disco's and piano bar. Both have beach grills, an Italian, and a Japanese restrauants.
    Nude beach at Hedo III not very nice. Nude pool/hottub area small and at times seems confining. Hedo II nude beach large and you can spread out. Nude pool and hottub much larger at Hedo II.

The prude side, you ask? We have gone to the prude side of both resorts. Actually we have stayed on the prude side twice at Hedo II. If you took all the people who were generally on the prude side of either resort and put them into a VW (small car) there would sitll be room for two more. (Hint, there are few people typically on the prude beach)

Basically you will have fun and make friends at either resort. We have made friends each and every trip. We don't feel either resort is more conducive for making friends.

Perhaps in some ways Hedo III might have a slight advantage for making friends in that is is much smaller and you will greet people more often. Hedo II is more spread out and there are more routes if you will to take when going from one place to another.
    Thanks for the info.
    I appreaciate.
    On pictures I saw from both resorts the beach did not impress me much.
    For me beach is important when going the caribbean.
    My wife and I have only been to Hedo III, but we did a good bit of research before choosing III. From my understanding the beach is better at II, the rooms are better at III, and the restaurants are the same. In general, the difference is going to be the feel of the resort. I think II is more laid back, whereas III is more of a party atmosphere. One of the things that makes this so is the long beach at II (laid back) and the quad pool at III (party).

Since we've only experienced III first-hand, that's what I will speak on. The quad area is designed for a 24/7 party. It is rather secluded from the rest of the world (by means of the 4 buildings that make it the quad), but it is always filled with people. The part that makes it great is it is clothing-optional! People don't feel pressured to be naked (like on the nude side) or clothed (like on the prude side). You do what you feel, and that usually relaxes people to where they are more open to fun... not forced into someone else's idea of fun, but free to make your own fun. Now the prude usually find out that more fun is had by the nude, but it gives them the option of easing into nudity rather than being forced to jump right in.

Another difference, halfway based on hearsay, is the general age differential between II and III. I know that the average age span at III is between 25-45. I have heard that the age span is a little older at II (maybe 35-55), but I cannot confirm that. Either way, I would suggest that if you are looking for more of a "party"-type experience (where people do what/who feels good at the time), go to III; if you are looking for a more relaxing experience (where you are there to enjoy the freedom moreso than the people), go to II. But again, we have only been to III; so I may be completely off... but I find it no coincidence that my wife and I will be going back to III in about a month (7/4 - 7/11)! Good luck with the decision, and maybe we'll see you there.
    I decided to book my stay at the H2. Many of my friends have stayed there and they pretty much enjoyed there stay. When are you planning to go? Im going with two other girlfriends july30-aug3.
    I agree H2....Probably the nicest, most helpful staff on the entire island. The beach is nice, the pool is great. We have never been to III, however we have been to II twice in less than a year (that should tell you something). Have a great time and say hello ($) to Augustus, who works to keep the beach clean.....DIF sucks
    When are you going? will it be hedo 1 or 2?