I thought we needed our own group on 4hedonism

1. dmaldon762
    dmaldon762
    Hey Freaks
  2. kelnjo
    kelnjo
    Well...we are glad that someone FINALLY made a "group" for the week we'll be there. And we thank whoever it was that gave us the invite to your group, since we're not technically "with" your group!! We think you guys are awesome and we always have fun hanging out with ya'll. Not too much longer...right?! If we can all just bear thru the cold...
  3. CBG
    CBG
    We'll be there March 24 - 31. We're first timer's and we look forward to the festivities. We didn't book with the Amigos and won't be there at the exact time but looking forward to meeting new people and having the time or our life.
    We hope to go the Luminous Lagoon and the Bob Marley Museum while in Jamaica. We're getting married on the 27th. Besides that we plan on spending lots of time on the beach and by the pool, going down the waterslide, trying as many different drinks as possible and havin' fun at the disco.
  4. rogerandcarmen
    rogerandcarmen
    CBG, I think your bachelor/bachelorette party's gonna be at the neekid pool on the 26th. At least, there's gonna be a party...
  5. CBG
    CBG
    Sweet!
    I think we should be able to handle that.
  6. kelnjo
    kelnjo
    Time until Saturday, March 20, 2010
    10 days
    253 hours
    15180 minutes
    910808 seconds