Holiday Hedo Friends

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. caughtyoulookin
    caughtyoulookin
    We might give each other a clue as to how to find our 4Hedonism friends once we get to HedoII. We arrive first, so we'll start:

Michele is 5'5", curvey in all the right places, short blonde hair, and has several tropical fish tattoos. I (Howard) have a silver goatee and 2 mtn. sheep tattoos on my back. We pitch our towels by the wall next to the grotto. Come on over and say Hi when you get in.
  2. MIKE N TINA
    MIKE N TINA
    We wont be hard to recognize... early to the hot tub and late to leave... always at the nude side.... have never seen the other side yet!
  3. K&L
    K&L
    well other than being nude and tipsy all day long, I (Khari, Male) will have a distint birth mark on the right side of my face and Leece (female) well, she will just stand out because she is absolutely gorgeous :-)

oh we are both 5"4
  4. madskills
    madskills
    Hey Gang...Tony & Lora here...We should be easy to recognize...Just remember beautiful butterflys...Lora is 5-3 with short dark hair and a beautiful tattoo on her back that contains 13 butterflys...I am 6 ft. with short dark hair and a tattoo on both shoulders...We are both nice looking and very friendly so if you see us please feel free to say hello
  5. Bob&Petra
    Bob&Petra
    We're Bob & Petra we arrive on the 27th of Dec09 till the 4th of Jan10. Always on the nude side were ever we find a spot. Not much on Prude side except to eat, Nude waterslide, and maybe the Trapeze....Also you can view our profile and see what we look like (clothed).
  6. Mr_And_Ms_B
    Mr_And_Ms_B
    We're back in the mix. We actually had cancelled our reservation and the trip altogether because of some unfortunate situations that occurred here at home, but WE'RE BAAAAACK!!!! We ended up having to get a different room though. We WERE booked for an oceanview prude, but now are booked for Gardenview Nude. We have 42 more days before we arrive in Jamaica and are definitely looking forward to relaxing and just having fun.

So let's get this group going. We are going in the next week or 2 and design some Toga's for New Years Eve. We will be at the resort from Wed, Dec 30 until Sunday Jan 3rd. Feel free to speak, BUY us a drink, joke and laugh with us, because we are looking forward to being ALL SMILES while we are there.
  7. madskills
    madskills
    So are the theme nights still a go during the holidays or is it something different for christmas? Don't mind toga night, but would love to dress with a christmas theme!!
  8. Bob&Petra
    Bob&Petra
    We were there back in 05/06 for X-mas and New Years. Theme nights carried on ( Toga night was the Best). If you're there over X-mas people will be wearing Chirstmas outfits of all kinds. Dress for theme nights and encourage others to do the same , makes for a great time....This time we'll be there just over New Years, got my formal Toga in the cleaners ask we speak...ha ha
  9. ackakca
    ackakca
    Probably our first notable feature between us may be my hair length ... hers too.
    Next should be the diving gear we may be rinsing at the pool shower.

less than one Week and always counting
  10. SexyOntCpl
    SexyOntCpl
    We'll be the shy, quiet, unassuming couple hiding in dark corners....hehehe.

Look for sexy Sindi's short red spiky hair, and the unmissable tat of dolphins jumping out of a wave on her tummy.

Shawn has a few tats too....including one of a dragon tearing out of his right thigh. Or as Sindi calls it: the thing that's dragon (draggin') down his leg.

....28 more sleeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast