Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: males for my girl...and masturbation

males for my girl...and masturbation

My girl and I are new to anything like this and are going to go this summer. One questions is she is hoping to find a couple guys to bring back to the room while at Hedo. Is this possible there?

Plus she wants me to openly masturbate but I get from the forums this is a no no?

Quote Originally Posted by tomkalk View Post
    My girl and I are new to anything like this and are going to go this summer. One questions is she is hoping to find a couple guys to bring back to the room while at Hedo. Is this possible there?

Plus she wants me to openly masturbate but I get from the forums this is a no no?
    What you do in the privacy of your own room is between you and whoever else is participating - so should not have any problems in that scenario. If considering to do this in public, you might likely not get the warmest receiption, in my opinion. But then again, those that disagree, please jump in!

Get off this site you fcking troll.

No. There is no possible way this will happen to you. ... until you pass puberty.

Yes it can happen, J/O in public is not always a good thing, you tend to be called names..Wally...Creep Single Guy...or even...troll...have fun..

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Wow, we can't believe some of the harsh responses that were posted about tomkalk's question. Is that how most people at Hedo II are? If it's their first time, they don't know the rules, so asking a question is valid..just like we are going our first time and don't know what to expect. We were expecting people who are nice, open and honest...didn't expect judgment and name calling....wow! Hedo has a name for being a place where you can do what your heart feels without being held back by your inhibitions or being worried about judgemental people..maybe we need to look up the definition of hedonism again in webster's... We're really hoping that our trip will be fun..

BTW..we don't mind if he squeezes one out...

I Agree with cnjplay. I bet no one would complain If "the masturbator" is a female. The guys would probably not even blink from watching.
    If it disturbs you, turn the other way.

BTW i've seen worst from my last visit, and that's partly the reason i will keep coming back to Hedo

Quote Originally Posted by cnjplay View Post
    Wow, we can't believe some of the harsh responses that were posted about tomkalk's question. Is that how most people at Hedo II are? If it's their first time, they don't know the rules, so asking a question is valid..just like we are going our first time and don't know what to expect. We were expecting people who are nice, open and honest...didn't expect judgment and name calling....wow! Hedo has a name for being a place where you can do what your heart feels without being held back by your inhibitions or being worried about judgemental people..maybe we need to look up the definition of hedonism again in webster's... We're really hoping that our trip will be fun..

I agree..so long as he's looking at his woman and not me while rubbin one out, I'm ok with it. just don't drop your load in the pool, please.

Look at the post again.
    - Joins today.
    - This is the fist and only post
    - Single guy, talking FOR his girlfriend saying SHE wants to take a COUPLE of guys back to the room
    - In the same post also wants to know if he can publically masturbate

Yeah. Right.
    I'm surprised he didn't ask for a complete description about cock cages, gang bangs, chicks with dicks, and guys with two penises.

... that reminds me, I did have a question about that one...

Quote Originally Posted by cnjplay View Post

I think most of us are skeptical about someone's first post being such a direct question as it gives the impression of being troll material. It would have been better if the OP had started with say an introduction post and maybe a post here and there to get somewhat involved in the community.

I'm always wary of firstime posters asking such questions.

EDIT: Curious to know why you singled out "most people at Hedo II"

/Gary
    Last edited by GandS; 05-16-2010 at 09:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post
    Look at the post again.
    - Joins today.
    - This is the fist and only post
    There seem to be MANY posts over the past few days that are like this across many of the forums here. Much more than I would normally expect. Maybe just coincidence, perhaps not.

Anyway, I'm not trying to start a troll-war like we recently had, but just making a few observations.....

I think it would be a great idea for you to jack off in public. I think you
    should go when the pools are very crowded drop trou and start beating it while you are looking at all the naked people. Better yet ask some of the guys to join you that would be really cool. Wish I could be there for the grand finale, be sure to aim it at somebodys wife. What fun!

here's a true scenario, from last year.
    A guy started touching himself in front of a couple who had just started doing it (in the hot tub, about 5pm). The couple did not do or say anything to him, but you can tell, the surrounding started to get awkward pretty quick. He was pretty much alone all week after that.
    "If you shake it more than twice, you're playing with it"

Last year in the hot tub there was this asshole and we wanted him to leave so he wouldn't bug us (again) so I'm sitting there with a guy scheming to figure out how to go about this.
    Finally, ding ding ding, PERFECT plan. he was talking to this single chick, it was her first night there (and his last) so she had no idea what an ass he was.
    So I tell me friend
    "just go to the middle of the hot tub stand up and just start stroking yourself while leering at him."
    he was hesitant at first, but he knew I was right. Finally I had fully convinced him, but then along came the voice of reason.

I've yet to see a guy successfully rub one off at hedo, has anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by GandS View Post
    I think most of us are skeptical about someone's first post being such a direct question as it gives the impression of being troll material. It would have been better if the OP had started with say an introduction post and maybe a post here and there to get somewhat involved in the community.

I'm always wary of firstime posters asking such questions.

EDIT: Curious to know why you singled out "most people at Hedo II"

/Gary
    Hi,
    We aren't trying to single anyone out. We are just asking a question so that we know what to expect. If people get offended by him asking questions like he asked regarding a fantasy for him and his girl, we need to know that. Remember, this will be our first trip there as well and its always good to know the attitudes and cultures of the people you will be around. We don't want to offend anyone with our freedom or fantasies. We honestly couldn't understand why someone would be talked down to for asking a question. Even if it was inappropriate. He did say it was his first time there and he did ask the question..He didn't get up there and blurb out.."I'm coming and I want to #@#$# everybody and $%@$%@#$^ "

So we asked the question, are "most people" like that, so we would know how people would receive our expression of our desires (which could be anything from G-rated to XXX). From the majority of the responses, it seems that cooler heads do prevail (not to offend anyone)...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast