Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Hedo Way !

Quote Originally Posted by aliyt View Post
    but the bad behavior we are referring to isnt really the physically threatening kind.
    from my experience at hedo i never once felt physically threatened. (mind you ive only been once)
    its leering or trying to involve themselves in a situation they werent invited into.
    womens bad behavior is usually drama i concur however it usually is emotionally related themselves and insecurities in general - im not sure you can extrapolate to something as specific as "drama to get to men to fight over her" - yes that might happen but probably only as often as the single guy having sex with the single woman at hedo.
    Many would find leering and the "wanting to touch your breasts situation" physically threatening behavior from a man, but not from a woman.

Yeah, but the single guy having sex with the single woman happens EVERY DAY at Hedo. Single women are not as rare as this forum claims, and they do come to Hedo seeking men, even some of the so-called lesbians.
    Adversity is like a flame, it melts the weak but it tempers the strong.

Since this thread is called "The Hedo Way !" I wanted to make one simple comment... I am so happy the true Hedo Way at Hedo is so much less complicated than this forum!

NB

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBoy View Post
    Since this thread is called "The Hedo Way !" I wanted to make one simple comment... I am so happy the true Hedo Way at Hedo is so much less complicated than this forum!

NB
    Well then, please explain what the true Hedo Way is. Make it good, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Moorerotic View Post
    The forum, which is dominated by male posters, has a definite "don't discourage any female from going to Hedo for any reason" vibe, and a "discourage any man who doesn't ask his question just right" vibe. I'm sure some of this is to keep the competition down and better their odds of getting vajaja.
    well if the majority of posters are half of a couple then they are (most likely) all ready getting vajaja - that aside
    i think the more likely reason that the men are discouraging the poster "who doesn't ask his question just right" is b/c generally the guys that ask a question in a stupid/ignorant/rude/leery (ect.) fashion, are the kind of guys that go to hedo and cause uncomfortable situations.
    a place like hedo allows us all to be more open (even if its just being saturated in the sexual vibe of the nude pool). b/c people are more open they are more susceptible to being taken advantage of. no guy want their woman to be taken advantage of by an uncomfortable situation and vice versa.

Quote Originally Posted by aliyt View Post
    well if the majority of posters are half of a couple then they are (most likely) all ready getting vajaja - that aside
    i think the more likely reason that the men are discouraging the poster "who doesn't ask his question just right" is b/c generally the guys that ask a question in a stupid/ignorant/rude/leery (ect.) fashion, are the kind of guys that go to hedo and cause uncomfortable situations.
    a place like hedo allows us all to be more open (even if its just being saturated in the sexual vibe of the nude pool). b/c people are more open they are more susceptible to being taken advantage of. no guy want their woman to be taken advantage of by an uncomfortable situation and vice versa.
    All very true, the clueless guy on the forum is probably the clueless guy at the resort.

Also some of these discouraging posters aren't getting as much vajaja as you would think. Some are swingers and some just want more female eye candy.

Well we show up and check in... Then we go to the bar because the room usually isn't ready. Which is OK. Very thirsty. By the time I make it to the pool bar Sandy is naked and checking out not only to competition but the potential meat. (lamb chops get your mind out of the gutter) Then we hit the hot tub. Oh shit we forgot to find our room before we got this drunk.... Luckily the Hedo staff guides us to our room. We freshen up from the trip. Have sex were Sandy usually whispers in my ear who she liked at the pool. Then head back to the hot tube to catch up with all of our new friends... Forgot the rest of the night... Hmmmmm... Hmmmmm... Well wake up and repeat the day before. Only with some extra help satisfying Sandy.

Last time we checked into the resort I got a blow job and 20 + hickies in less than an hour. To remember the whole experience the next day Sandy had to tell me how much fun I had because the evening was a little fuzzy. I glad that I knew the woman.. Well I met her online before we got to the resort so it was totally acceptable!

See nothing complicated. Just sex, drink and lots of great friends. Little politics if any at all.. Anymore questions?

NB

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBoy View Post

NB
    Thanks for all who posted on this subject. My goal was to open up the thought process of this forum. To me, the Hedo way is just the acceptance of all who go at Hedo. Once again,we talk about weight,scars,old,young,ect.and we say how Hedo people are so excepting that is does not matter what kind of defect you might worry about.
    Well I also feel this acceptance should also be given to ALL including single guys.
    Which was my point on bashing (sorry Moorerotic )newbies or what many consider trolls without any type of explaination other than their first post.
    There were some good points made here and hopefully people can be a little more accepting to others,hence the Hedo way.
    If you have ever read any of my posts, I try to be informative and sometimes funny, but not negative.
    Bob

Back again !
    Hedo 2 6-16-25 2017with The Hedo Rockers !
    Group Info
    www.wildwomenvacations.com
    www.hedorockers.com
    Hedo Amigo's 3 -11-18 2017 !
    Hero Amigo Lite 9-30-10-7-2017 !
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !

Note to self. Only go to Hedo when Sandy is there.

That's a summary of your trip NB, not a description of the Hedo Way. Good try though, you always get points when you mention Sandy.

The thread is really about some sort of "semi-magical" mindset that apparently bodysnatches people when they enter the Hedo property. I just don't think that mindset is as universal as folks here like to claim. Hedo is about LIKE minded people NOT SAME minded people.

this isnt complicated. its the equivalent of talking..... what you do with friends at hedo. (well one of them anyway, during the recovery part)

I thought it boiled down to.... "be nice".
    Nick (and the very nice Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by NickandKitty View Post
    I thought it boiled down to.... "be nice".
    Nick (and the very nice Kitty)tm
    Thank you ! That is all it really is about .

Back again !
    Group Info
    www.hedorockers.com
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !

Quote Originally Posted by keystone View Post
    Thanks for all who posted on this subject. My goal was to open up the thought process of this forum. To me, the Hedo way is just the acceptance of all who go at Hedo. Once again,we talk about weight,scars,old,young,ect.and we say how Hedo people are so excepting that is does not matter what kind of defect you might worry about.
    Well I also feel this acceptance should also be given to ALL including single guys.
    Which was my point on bashing (sorry Moorerotic )newbies or what many consider trolls without any type of explaination other than their first post.
    There were some good points made here and hopefully people can be a little more accepting to others,hence the Hedo way.
    If you have ever read any of my posts, I try to be informative and sometimes funny, but not negative.
    Bob
    This is all good, but still even if everyone on this forum signed the "be nice and accept everyone" pledge, we are still a minority of the folks who actually go to Hedo. If only say, 20% of the people are on board, how effective is it?

Also I think at the actual resorts everyone is accepted, UNTIL they make a mistake. Unfortunately for single guys a mistake can be something as simple as looking a someone a second too long, brushing your arm against someone accidentally, your voice cracking when you speak, or your feet needing a pedicure.

It just doesn't take much for the single guy to get put in the unacceptable box.

Also what people accept from a dinner partner, or drinker partner or conversation partner is not the same as what they will accept from a sex partner.

You can it to be simple with all your heart, but it's not, and never will be.

The forum is different, you can't look people in the eye on the forum.

Overall on this forum people are nice, there are always a few people though.
    plus you have the element that b/c this is a typed forum there is so much that is or can get lost in translation with written word. someone thinks they are just stating the plain truth (which can be ugly to begin with) but then there is no humanity to soften it and it comes across like the person is an a@#ole. Plus things can get terribly misconstrued as well.
    i was reading the post that caused this to be brought up and it seemed a few people did jump to conclusions with out taking a step back first - but given the subject matter and again people previous experiences with it.....

Quote Originally Posted by keystone View Post
    Thank you ! That is all it really is about .
    Yep it's just a resort and it's just fun (why the hell else would we pay hundreds of dollars for a week in Jamaica).

There are some nice people (like Bob) and some real characters. It's never dull LOL.

Damn... seven months until we go back

That bum Bob will probably be there twice before then, hopefully he will raise a glass for us stuck back in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by Calliope View Post
    Yep it's just a resort and it's just fun (why the hell else would we pay hundreds of dollars for a week in Jamaica).

There are some nice people (like Bob) and some real characters. It's never dull LOL.

Damn... seven months until we go back

That bum Bob will probably be there twice before then, hopefully he will raise a glass for us stuck back in the real world.
    Wow ! thanks for that. And yes after my June trip, I might have to go back in Oct. to get one more day in,so I can get my 3 free days on the 14/3 program for Hedo on NYE's. And yes ! Tall cans in the air ! Cheers.

Back again !
    Group Info
    www.hedorockers.com
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast