Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Hedo Amigos ~ 3/26 to 4/2 2011

Quote Originally Posted by mrandmrsdiggler View Post
    seems like you hedo amigos are gonna tear the place apart. i think me and my bride should hang around with your group. you all seem like you have the right mentality. march 26th cant get here soon enough especially after we just got crushed by another friggin snow storm! i hate the cold!
    If you would like to join us just PM me your Yahoo ID or email addy and I will send you out an invite to the group! Looking forward to meeting you!

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

Cool

Hedo without the Amigos....Been there, done that...nice place but it is not the same...Can't wait to see all the Amigos...

First time with the Amigos. Weather is picking up now, beers cold, rum at room temp, start working the all overtan, hey we are nearly . How many days? Help
    Lets get nekid with boots on

Hedonism II Nov 2007
    Hedonism II Nov 2008
    Hedonism II Mar 2011
    Hedonism II Nov 22 -Dec 1

56 Days 20 hrs and 56 minutes until my flight leaves!!!!!

Well our first trip sounds like it is getting better all the time. Read this post to the wife and she started jumping in her chair. Hope you don't mind a couple of frozen Canadians joining in on some of the fun. We have already booked our trip through another TA months ago. Is there anything special we have to do, Be invited or sign up, Or do we just show up? Or are we just out of luck.

Send a PM to FaceDown on this site. He'll hook you up with the Amigos site. You don't have to book with any particular TA to join the Amigos, but Wild Women Vacations is the TA most of us use. You do have to book through them to attend their private parties, but the Amigos are wide open in that regard. Hook up with FaceDown and get on the Amigo site so you can meet everybody before you go. We organize alot of excursions and our own theme nights and stuff like that. Weeklly chats to get to know each other and other cool stuff.

Look forward to meeting you guys.

8 Weeks to go!! 120 Amigos and the whole prude side is sold out! Boy Howdy!

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

I did some research and according to wikipedia hedo amigo week is " the most coolest, off the hook-est (or chain-est), mostest awesomest, bestest hedo week ever". Pretty sure wikipedia speaks the truth.

"Attention
    H2 Bartenders, the Amigos will be in the house. Stock up now, and get your pourin arm in shape. Warning there may be rum cream spilled in the pool... " (By: acx2)

LMAO.....Now I know I'm dicks-lexic - could've swore I read Warning there may be "CUM" cream in the pool!!!!! Had to do a double take....
    Last edited by fun4all; 01-29-2011 at 02:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jamericanskc View Post
    I did some research and according to wikipedia hedo amigo week is " the most coolest, off the hook-est (or chain-est), mostest awesomest, bestest hedo week ever". Pretty sure wikipedia speaks the truth.

Now this one I DID look for.... someone better then I needs to ADD the info on Wikipedia about "us" that would be just way cool.

thank you but you lost me at "pm me your yahoo" something. When using a computer for anything other than basically this site is involved, my brain seems to start watching a butterfly float around. i am 36 and im good with the cell phones and the cable boxes and electronics, but when it comes to computers i would trust my 3 year old to be better at navigating around all that stuff you mentioned. Even reading your message, when the part about pm and yahoo came up the words became garbled, and i could have sworn for a second that charlie browns teacher was talking to me. It seems like you amigos know how to do it properly in hedo, so i figure me and my bride will have no problem finding you cool kids......especially if youre wearing that awesome pasty like in the pic. that is great. love it and look forward to meeting you and your fellow hedo hooligans march 26 to april 2.
    Last edited by mrandmrsdiggler; 01-29-2011 at 10:58 PM.

see what i mean! i cant even figure out how to put my response to your last post to me in the right spot! im not a vampire but i suck!

Quote Originally Posted by mrandmrsdiggler View Post
    thank you but you lost me at "pm me your yahoo" something. When using a computer for anything other than basically this site is involved, my brain seems to start watching a butterfly float around. i am 36 and im good with the cell phones and the cable boxes and electronics, but when it comes to computers i would trust my 3 year old to be better at navigating around all that stuff you mentioned. Even reading your message, when the part about pm and yahoo came up the words became garbled, and i could have sworn for a second that charlie browns teacher was talking to me. It seems like you amigos know how to do it properly in hedo, so i figure me and my bride will have no problem finding you cool kids......especially if youre wearing that awesome pasty like in the pic. that is great. love it and look forward to meeting you and your fellow hedo hooligans march 26 to april 2.
    Send me a email at hedoamigosrock@gmail.com and I will get you taken care of.

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

i know this is ridiculous but my email is gone.my brother in law cleaned up my computer a while back and my email is gone and im too lazy to call verizon and go through the whole process. i hate computers because i suck at using them. thanks for the invite. if i get the email going ill send one to you. thanks again

Alright Amigos....we have less than two months till the biggest Amigo blowout yet and we only have four pages of posts???? Come on now! Is anyone other than ourselves excited for the week of debauchery? NBH's, body shots, and lots of other dirty things to our Amigos! We miss you all!!!!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast