Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Local Single Males .....

when my bride and i were at hedo 2 last august we had no incidents at all with local dudes, but there were a few single male guests that annoyed the shit out of the people we were hanging around with. the worst was a group of about 10 guys from italy. at night a few would hang around the hot tub and just keep moving closer to all us couples hanging out. the other couples were trying to nicely say beat it but they didnt get the hint so i was nominated to be the bouncer and told them to leave or we would have a conflict. it wasnt until i got out of the tub (put bathing suit back on ) and walked over and told them to get the fuck outta there did they finally go away. it was unfortunate that it had to go that way because the last thing i want is to get aggravated on vacation but these dudes just wouldnt stop creeping. and before anybody rips on me and says maybe they didnt speak english they did quite well. otherwise trip was awesome, returning in march.

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy Duke View Post
    First, we'd like to say it has been our impression that single guys, in the lifestyle, are often unfairly treated and judged based on a pre-existing stereotype. While our lifestyle adventures do NOT include single men, we have established numerous "vanilla" style friendships with some decent guys.
    Thanks for pointing out that the single males are not all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by mrandmrsdiggler View Post
    when my bride and i were at hedo 2 last august we had no incidents at all with local dudes, but there were a few single male guests that annoyed the shit out of the people we were hanging around with. the worst was a group of about 10 guys from italy. at night a few would hang around the hot tub and just keep moving closer to all us couples hanging out. the other couples were trying to nicely say beat it but they didnt get the hint so i was nominated to be the bouncer and told them to leave or we would have a conflict. it wasnt until i got out of the tub (put bathing suit back on ) and walked over and told them to get the fuck outta there did they finally go away. it was unfortunate that it had to go that way because the last thing i want is to get aggravated on vacation but these dudes just wouldnt stop creeping. and before anybody rips on me and says maybe they didnt speak english they did quite well. otherwise trip was awesome, returning in march.
    Mr Diddler,
    If you ever find yourself in a similar situation again, save your energy and talk to security, they will do the dirty work for you.
    And by the way, non parlo l'italiano

Okay, there are lots of threads on single guys.
    Lets not hijack this one.
    Back on topic.

Cheers
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

If it comes to that, not sure if its growing up in Philly, or just the cop mentality, but if I have to grab someone by the throat and have a conversation about behaviour, I will.
    Hate to do it on vacation, but sometimes people need a gentle talk about how to act.
    Paul....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CntrySngr View Post
    Jeanie, finally the story comes out! We were all wondering what happened when ya'll disappeared off into the bushes!!!!
    LMAO! I knew you guys must have been wondering! We thought for sure our friends back at the resort had put the guy up to it, since they recommended that we get the lobsters from that particular guy, but they were as shocked and as we were when we got back and told them what happened. I guess he just really liked the way I looked in my thong bikini, lol.
    [

Jeanie: Why don't you post a picture of you and your thong. Maybe you look so good, the lobster guy couldn't help himself. If a guy can impress a woman with a big lobster, then what other choice does he have? LOL

Yes Jeanie please post that pic of the lobster guy and you so we know what this guy looks like. lol
    Hedo II March 26-02 2012
    Hedo II March 21-28 2011

Attachment 4155

This is the photo that out tour guide took of us, immediately after he gave us the shock of our lives, lol. Sorry for the face obstruction, but devildog's career does not permit us to go pubic. I will not be naming or posting a pic of the lobster guy, as he was really harmless and a nice fellow. I would not want him losing his livelihood over such a thing and you never know if the powers that be monitor these forums.
    Last edited by jeaniendevildog; 02-03-2011 at 10:25 AM.
    [

Attachment 4156

Ok, here is one with the faces obscured to protect the not-so-innocent, just so nobody thinks I'm telling "tall" tales.
    [

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jeaniendevildog View Post
    Attachment 4156

Ok, here is one with the faces obscured to protect the not-so-innocent, just so nobody thinks I'm telling "tall" tales.
    LMAO!!! I never heard that story!! (or if i did, i was too wasted to remember). That is hilarious!!!
    Don't live to work...work to live...live for vacations at Hedo :cool9
    Next trip....9/20/15 - 9/27/15
    4th Trip...7/28/13 - 8/4/12 for Elle's 40th BD
    3rd trip... 3/30/12 - 4/7/12
    2nd trip... 4/2/11 - 4/9/11
    1st trip....9/18/10 - 9/26/10

Yes, For the most part they are harmless and my wife has even went out of her way to make a few of them feel at home. With that being said, one year I did have an incedent where it did get ugly and it was very late at night no security at the time..he did'nt understand NO..I also hate to take matters into my own hands and am very glad I was able to "persuad" him that he needed to leave...I am not a small guy and neither was he. Always keep your guard up.

6th Trip Hedo2: June 13th - June 30th 2012
    5th Trp Hedo2: June 16th - June 28th 2011 ( 4th Year wedding Anniversary)
    4th Trip Hedo2: June 7th - June 18th 2010
    3rd Trip Hedo2: June 10th - June 17th 2009
    2nd Trip Hedo2: June 28th - July 5th 2007 (Honeymoon)
    Virgin Trip Hedo2: July 25th - Aug 1st 2006

Thats a great picture Jeanie, but everyone wants to know "did you get to eat any Lobster??"

Attachment 4160

Yep, the grilled lobsters were wonderful! We highly recommend the short trip to lobster island. Take your pick of live lobsters and they grill them right there on the beach for you with lots of garlic butter and some garlic toast. Yummy! If you are asking if I took our tour guide up on his offer, then no, happened just like I said. Not my bag, baby!
    [

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    If it comes to that, not sure if its growing up in Philly, or just the cop mentality, but if I have to grab someone by the throat and have a conversation about behaviour, I will.
    Hate to do it on vacation, but sometimes people need a gentle talk about how to act.
    Paul....
    Ya I know what your saying it almost got to that point last year at h3 but security handled it.

im with you. new york law enforcement just does not stand for nonsense either. the old throat grab followed by a leg sweep usually sends the right message.

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    Paul....
    see above post

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast