Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Just got back....what a week!!!

This was our first trip to Hedo. I thought when we got there the prude pool would be full of people with clothes on as it is titled the " Prude Pool ". NOT !! We were like what the hell ? LOL Couldn't beleive all the nakedness right in our face. But as time went on we made our selfes comfortable by killing time watching the Omego's party like KINGS. Holy shit was this a party. The wildest crazy fun EVER !! Just fun. This group ROCKS for sure. Just blown away with the whole trip.

that blowout party was fucking insane!!!!!!!!!!

We're there a lot of PDA's, etc?
    We love the beach especially in the Caribbean!

Desire RM March 27th to April 3rd 2015

Desire Pearl : March 17 , Desire Pearl Dec 2019

Quote Originally Posted by rickndeb View Post
    Sounds like it was a great time had by all!!! August Soon Come!!!!
    Thinking about 3 Dives!! What a great place to eat and hang out!!
    The Sunsets are awesome there!!
    It is!! Would recommended to any of you! The food there is awesome, but expect to wait a while...order a Red Stripe or 3 and enjoy the sunset. Speaking of, here is a pic of me doing just that last Tuesday!

Last edited by Face Down; 04-04-2011 at 11:53 PM.

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

WOW What a week, same place, same time next year cannot wait, thanks to all Amigos for making our vacation.
    Lets get nekid with boots on

Hedonism II Nov 2007
    Hedonism II Nov 2008
    Hedonism II Mar 2011
    Hedonism II Nov 22 -Dec 1

came back saturday night after one of the best weeks of our lives. trying to explain that friday pool party is impossible to someone who wasnt there. with the exception of the stupid lady in the second floor corner room video taping (i spotted the dummy and wifey went up to the room butt naked with security and they took their camera), that day was nuts. craziest time ive ever seen or been a part of at hedo. the amigos and wild women were totally cool and fun to hang with. join their group. we are definitely going to now if i ever get e-mail back. my wife and i were quite popular which is great when willing, but sad when you arent interested in a couple and dont want to hurt their feelings. we hated to say no but sometimes, you just dont feel it. met a great couple and really enjoyed their company but we only had the one night with them and literally hung out with them until their van left at 8 a.m. wednesday and then felt sad the rest of the day but thats the way it sometimes happens there. you meet great people and they leave, or you meet great people and you leave. oh well. life is unfair sometimes awesome trip, fingers crossed for a return next march. all depends on if we get a new addition to the family by then. gonna start trying next month. gotta get off the birth control pill. i wouldnt advise anybody to go to hedo off birth control if they plan on swapping because even though condoms are a must, who wants to put all their trust and faith into a thin piece of latex?
    Last edited by mrandmrsdiggler; 04-05-2011 at 03:29 PM.

OMG what a week that was!!! First time that I ever played Pong, and I figured I was winning 'cuz I was drinking a SHITLOAD of beer!!!

Can't WAIT to do it again next year!!!
    Twelve trips under our belts.....
    We'll be back with the Amigos in March...

The pool party was great on Friday but it was not about the Amigos or Wild Woman. It was about everyone there having fun together Hedo style!!
    Live well, Love much, Laugh often

Quote Originally Posted by funcouple_nepa View Post
    wow where do we get a raft like that ,, looks awesome
    Yes i need to find that raft!!

I'm just now getting around to posting again....Took a few days to get back to normal after one hell of a week with the Amigos, and as MandM pointed the rest of the resort who certainly contributed and enjoyed the party as well! ! ! Pretty sure a grand time was had by all. (well almost all anyway.....there's always one somewhere....lol)

The prude pool party on Funday Monday was a freakin' party. Wild Women hired a DJ (from Vegas I think) who just absolutely brought the house down with the tunes. There was a water gun fight, a water balloon fight, several pretty mean games of Volleyball, and a whole lot of beer pong going on all day, a fake orgasm contest while going down the water slide, and some other shit I don't remember i'm sure. lol Serena came out on the pool deck, saw what was going on, and immediately called water sports. "The Amigos are in the prude pool and it's 9 ft deep. We need some lifeguards up here with these drunk motherfuckers". LOL

But Friday's Blowout in the Nude Pool was absolutely EPIC. The EC's just gave up and jumped in. lol They were having a blast right along with us. Fifty told me in the pool THIS does NOT suck! There must have been about 35 inflatable balls and pool toys being volleyed around the entire place. 2 beer pong rafts with games going on both and about 200 people I'm guessing all in the pool. It was insane. I wish someone would have got a copy of that video that was confiscated. 1 picture off it would probably be worth a thousand words. LOL

As a transplant from Hedo III, I have to say that I was probably on the wrong side of the II v III debate. I loved everything about II. The only thing from III that is significantly better than II is the rooms. But the beach, the grounds, and the location are all better at II. The food was also better at II, but it is my understanding that the food at II is better now than it was in the past as well, so that's pretty much a wash. I think with the resort being at or near capacity as seems to be the trend lately, means they can justify spending more on food now than. We're all "winning, duh" on that one.

Peace, Love, and Neekid Boobie Hugs.
    Caed

I will post where I got the raft when I get home tonight. And I am with you Caed...I would love to see the video too. The pictures are amazing that we got of the party...maybe a will put a blur or mosaic filter on a couple (to protect the guilty) and post them.

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

ya, lets see this party, wish I would have been there with you all.

They sell the inflatable beer pong table at Spencers gifts.

Quote Originally Posted by mrandmrsdiggler View Post
    i wouldnt advise anybody to go to hedo off birth control if they plan on swapping because even though condoms are a must, who wants to put all their trust and faith into a thin piece of latex?
    Thats why I'm fixed

Paul....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Sounds like you guys rocked the place. Can't wait to get there with our group Saturday.
    So glad everyone had such a good time.
    Paul + kitten....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast