Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Just got back....what a week!!!

I am sooooo ready to go

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    Sounds like you guys rocked the place. Can't wait to get there with our group Saturday.
    So glad everyone had such a good time.
    Paul + kitten....
    Thanks Paul...you should have a great time. Was only two things that we had to adjust to...the size of the pools and where to congregate after dinner. Really missed H3's main bar...but we made do around the prude pool.

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

hello hedoIII lover.... it was so great to meet you and your wife!!! and to work with you for the pics!! cant wait to see them!!!!!

This was my first time to hedo... EVER!! most of you just returned and some are just going.. We booked with beth and robert (WWV) and got to meet the Amigos.. a very fun and energetic group!! it was my birthday while we were there and you guys definitley brought the right party favors with the gummie bears and the jello shooters!!! We had an amazing time meeting everyone down there.. And also Sandman (the dj from vegas) would like to say thank you for all your positive feedback!!! We are so glad that you all enjoyed his music by the pool!! we cant wait to take over hedo again with WWV and the amigos!!!! so much fun!!! 24 was definitely the best birthday ever for me!!! Hope to see you all again next march for REHAB in Hedo with DJ sandman!!! You all were wonderful!! thanks for partying with us!!! We LOve WWV!!!!

Is there not a front bar to hangout at hedo II? Haven't gone yet. From your post I wondered if there was a bar to mingle and hang out before night fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Face Down View Post
    Thanks Paul...you should have a great time. Was only two things that we had to adjust to...the size of the pools and where to congregate after dinner. Really missed H3's main bar...but we made do around the prude pool.

1996 Hedo III 1st visit
    Hedo II Spring & Fall yearly
    2012 Freedom Takeover cruise

Quote Originally Posted by seafoodkid View Post
    Is there not a front bar to hangout at hedo II? Haven't gone yet. From your post I wondered if there was a bar to mingle and hang out before night fun.
    After dinner, many people usually hang out either at the main bar (in the dining room area) and take their drinks out to the prude pool deck, or they hit the Piano Bar (no stairs!). I'll be "DJ-ing" at the prude pool deck on Monday 4/18 from 10p-12a, so stop by and show me some love!
    "Are you feeling Hedo's Mojo yet?"

Hedonism II, April 21-28 2012

mo@hedomojo.com

Blog Entries
    From the sound of things kiddies we have some serious partying to do to beat the Prude Pool Nude Party!!!! Who's with me to see if it can be done? All in favour say AH! EH!
    Ottawa couple. Hedo 20-28 Dec 2015 and BURNINGMAN 2016
    3x H3Vets. 5x H2 with Flufs 3x couples cruises, 3x Desires MR and Pearl.
    Would love to connect before the trip with any one there at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Face Down View Post
    Thats where we plan on doing our costume contest.
    Of course we are only 58 strong, so not quite your guys numbers, but not bad for our 3rd year.
    So glad we went in Sept to check the resort out and figure out where to do our events.
    Paul....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by ottawacpl1 View Post
    From the sound of things kiddies we have some serious partying to do to beat the Prude Pool Nude Party!!!! Who's with me to see if it can be done? All in favour say AH! EH!
    Well since your in on the 15th, we actually have a Nude Volleyball / Pool Party in the prude pool that day at 2:30pm. Cum on and join us, lol.
    Paul....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Monieb View Post
    After dinner, many people usually hang out either at the main bar (in the dining room area) and take their drinks out to the prude pool deck, or they hit the Piano Bar (no stairs!). I'll be "DJ-ing" at the prude pool deck on Monday 4/18 from 10p-12a, so stop by and show me some love!
    We leave that day

Quote Originally Posted by Simon_Amber View Post
    hello hedoIII lover.... it was so great to meet you and your wife!!! and to work with you for the pics!! cant wait to see them!!!!!
    Hello you two!!!! My eyes are so sore from working on the images !! Over 2500 of them in total so it is taking more time then I had thought it would. Looking at weeks not days now that it is hitting me how much work there is. Loved working with you, we should do more.
    Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by Simon_Amber View Post
    This was my first time to hedo... EVER!! most of you just returned and some are just going.. We booked with beth and robert (WWV) and got to meet the Amigos.. a very fun and energetic group!! it was my birthday while we were there and you guys definitley brought the right party favors with the gummie bears and the jello shooters!!! We had an amazing time meeting everyone down there.. And also Sandman (the dj from vegas) would like to say thank you for all your positive feedback!!! We are so glad that you all enjoyed his music by the pool!! we cant wait to take over hedo again with WWV and the amigos!!!! so much fun!!! 24 was definitely the best birthday ever for me!!! Hope to see you all again next march for REHAB in Hedo with DJ sandman!!! You all were wonderful!! thanks for partying with us!!! We LOve WWV!!!!
    Amber...we did not get to talk much but it was great meeting you and Simon! Still pissed you beat us in Beer Pong! Simon...you did an awesome job and I hope you guys make it back next year!

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

Here is where I got the beer pong raft....http://www.skips-garage.com/Air_Pong...ng-hed-001.htm

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

I've been meaning to ask - how was the disco?? When we went last year, the AC wasn't working, so it was sooo hot (and smelly) in there, and kept people out. I love to dance, so I'm hoping that things have been fixed by now. Any update?
    "Are you feeling Hedo's Mojo yet?"

Hedonism II, April 21-28 2012

mo@hedomojo.com

Another question -- could you tell if Wednesday's theme night had more Pimps & Hoes costumes or Fetish wear? And was Saturday more Fetish or Futuristic? There's 2 contradicting theme night lists floating around.
    Hedo II April 19-25 2011 -- Our first visit was AWESOME
    Hedo II July 9-17 2012 -- Honeymoon visit was SEXY

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast