Thread: Holy Hedo Dreams!

Holy Hedo Dreams!

We have been back now for like 10 days and every night I am still having dreams about Hedo in one way or another, lol. That place is just mind-consuming!!

Just one of the many side effects of DIF.

Cheers
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Lyrics to the old standard "Dream"

Get in touch with that sundown fellow
    As he tiptoes across the sand
    He's got a million kinds of stardust
    Pick your fav'rite brand, and

Dream, when you're feeling blue
    Dream, that's the thing to do
    Just watch the smoke rings rise in the air
    You'll find your share of memories there

So dream when the day is through
    Dream, and they might come true
    Things never are as bad as they seem
    So dream, dream, dream

What I thought was funny was after we first got back and started to get into "normal" life again, but we found ourselves thinking "this is what would be going on at Hedo right now". It was very difficult not to wakt up in the middle of the night and look at the clock and think of what would be going on. Thenn I would role over on Ricky and close my eyes and imagine being on the side of the hot tub!!!!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

We've been back 2 weeks now and same story here.. I get them before and after..Currently trying to decide when we are going back, lol.. Besides next March that is..
    Thinking fall.... Maybe that will cure the dream thing... Doubtful.... lol
    http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c283/BostonMel/random%20board%20crap/crazyph.gif

www.crzyphckers.com

Can't wait to get home!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by doeeyeddeer View Post
    We have been back now for like 10 days and every night I am still having dreams about Hedo in one way or another, lol. That place is just mind-consuming!!
    deer, remind me to tell you about the dream i had the night you guys left. freaky shit... and i couldnt sleep. i didnt get to bed until 6 am that morning. it was almost like i was going for petes sake... :/
    "If you have to think about it just do it" :

K & S

Have two tons of white playbox sand delievered to your house and dumped in the back yard. Buy a box of plastic cups and two beach lounge chairs. Sit yourself down in the beach chair in the middle of the sand, make up a batch of rum punch, fill a couple of plastic cups with it and lay back , close your eyes and think of Hedo.
    First trip to Hedo II.....1986
    First couple tossed out of the Grand Lideo..opening week

Blog Entries
    I'm down to 14 days to go and everyday at work I look at my watch and think hmm 9:30 scuba, 10:00 the bars open, 4:00pm, their eating jerk chicken on the nude beach, LOL. I ask my co-worker a couple times a day, so what do you think their doing in Jamiaca right now. His answer is always the same,,,,,They are drinking fancy drinks! and I say Yes, they are! Absolutely consuming
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

The wife still goes down rabbit trails with her thought process, even after many years. Went something like this: Facebook, 50, evening Hedo show, Maitai Tuesday, Bet it's warm there, Wonder what kind of jobs they have on resort, too bad they don't pay well.............HA

so you are not alone
    Cocktails International Hedo II July 19 - 26, 2014
    Cocktails International Hedo II July 18 - 25, 2015

T11 With The Cocktails Crew!!

I just had a dream last night that an adults only, nude, indoor water park with a 24/7 open bar opened in Virginia right down the road from us and that we had an unlimited membership. Imagine that, in the middle of stick up your ass central Virginia, a nude indoor water park. I was about two seconds from having a three way with my wife and some super model, when her boyfriend and his family showed up, and they were some high powered, well to do family, so it was off. When they finally left, and we resumed what we started, my stupid effing dog licked my face and I woke up. Ahh, if only...

The time goes buy too fast at Hedo. A few days after we return you have to wonder if you even went. Thanks to pictures for those memories.

After our first Hedo trip I actually turned in an official transfer request to Jamiaca because I know they could benefit from a Bicycle Patrol Sergeant from Philly's experience.
    Paul aka Cop....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

The morning after we got back I rolled over to grab Chris and heard a MEOW. I thought I was still at Hedo sleeping next to my sweetie but instead I was home in bed with my cat, Puss N Boots. Sigh...... How I miss it and hope that 96 days goes by fast!