Thread: Ignore the Spammers!

Ignore the Spammers!

We should all just totally ignore the spam posts - don't even respond to them. Even if it's a negative response, it will keep bringing their post back up to the top of the "new posts" to be seen/read by more people, which is what they want! So frustrating, hate them!

I dunno- I quite enjoyed trying to remember how to spell (even phoneticall) Club Vandersexx....
    On a related note, does it seem that there have been a lot of international type people joining and posting into the introductions forum- then never posting again?
    Nick (and the suspicious Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

You have no idea how many sign ups Chris probably deletes everyday. I know our board gets about 30+ new sign ups everyday, thousands a year.. And 99% of the time they are bots. There only bot job is to sign into a forum and post about whatever they are programmed to sell. They have gotten harder to spot lately.. Using american IP's and more 'real' sounding email addresses.. Damn smart programmers.. :P
    http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c283/BostonMel/random%20board%20crap/crazyph.gif

www.crzyphckers.com

Can't wait to get home!!!!!

Hey there, we are looking forward to our first Hedo trip. If you have a minute in between body shots and other drunken debauchery please take a minute to watch our video on the new sleep number bed. It's hedo approved. Dial it in firm on one side if you like it rough, and for a more sensual experience, use a lower setting and sink in as your lover(s) make you scream with pleasure. Act now, and we will include the all new sleep number pillow, $50 value free....