Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Waterslide + naked + dish soap

Waterslide + naked + dish soap

Looking forward to the daily water slide takeovers. Has anyone ever tried covering themselves with dish soap before going down? We used to do that when we were kids, but it was just one if those crappy little slides in the back yard. I was wondering if going naked and covered in dish soap would br a safety hazard? I wouldn't want to fly off the slide on a turn or overshoot the landing. A little dish soap, plus the benefit if no bathing suit drag, I bet you can fricken fly down that thing.

Quote Originally Posted by cvillecpl457 View Post
    Looking forward to the daily water slide takeovers. Has anyone ever tried covering themselves with dish soap before going down? We used to do that when we were kids, but it was just one if those crappy little slides in the back yard. I was wondering if going naked and covered in dish soap would br a safety hazard? I wouldn't want to fly off the slide on a turn or overshoot the landing. A little dish soap, plus the benefit if no bathing suit drag, I bet you can fricken fly down that thing.
    WOW, wonder where I can get some dish soap????????? No matter how hard I tried last year I never won a bottle of RUM. My butt was no match for making a big enough splash at the end of the nekkid water slid run!! I always lost...And I'm definitely not a noise maker, grinz...

If it didnt make you any faster it would at least help keep up with cleaning.

I have heard of others suggesting the waterproof sex lube, but havent seen it yet.
    I can think of funn'er uses for that though.

Cheers
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

I wouldn't advise dish soap, as the maintenance crew might get ticked off, but we use silicone lube (waterproof) and it's awesome.. Plus it's fun lubing people up Plus it works well in say... Hot tubs..
    Just got a visual of the pool bellow looking like a bubble bath.. lol
    http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c283/BostonMel/random%20board%20crap/crazyph.gif

www.crzyphckers.com

Can't wait to get home!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CLMMAX View Post
    I wouldn't advise dish soap, Just got a visual of the pool bellow looking like a bubble bath.. lol
    If you were feeling a little mischievious, you could put the bubblebath in the fountain.
    (Does H2 have a fountain out front like H3 does?)

As teens we did this with powdered laundry detergent at an amusement park water flume ride.
    Lots of bubbles.

Cheers
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Better yet, ASTROGLIDE.....................lmao!! It just sounds like it would make you go faster.

Quote Originally Posted by ScubaSteve View Post
    If you were feeling a little mischievious, you could put the bubblebath in the fountain.
    (Does H2 have a fountain out front like H3 does?)

As teens we did this with powdered laundry detergent at an amusement park water flume ride.
    Lots of bubbl

Cheers

They have a wading pool with a fountain in it on the nekkid side....but not advisable to use bubbles in it either. Could shut down that part of the resort for maintainence. It's full of Lounge chairs and has an alcove with a waterfall...sneak in there to catch a bit of "SHADE" from the Sun...teehee

Blog Entries
    ohmy im getting uhm... excited

If you give yourself a pull (lauching) at the start of the slide, you get a little extra speed.
    But H2 slide is def faster than H3's was.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Blog Entries
    so a big spalsh can win u rum??? confused on what wins u rum lol

When the EC's call for a "nude waterslide run" they make a contest out of it. Whichever man makes the biggest splash gets a bottle...runners up get "hedo bucks".......when the women go down the slide loudest scream gets you a bottle and runners up also get "hedo bucks".... so scream your azz off Kelly!!!! HAVE FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!
    Tiffany and Armando
    Hedonism II December 3-12, 2022 with WWW.
    Hedonism II December 2-11, 2021 with WWW.
    Hedonism II December 4-14, 2019 with WWW.
    Hedonism II November 29-December 8, 2018 with WWW.
    Hedonism II November 30-December 9, 2017 with WWW.
    Hedonism II December 1-10, 2016 with WWW.
    Hedonism II December 3-12, 2015 with WWW.
    Hedonism II April 18-27, 2013.
    Hedonism II May 5-14, 2011.
    Temptation Cancun September 3-10, 2011.
    Hedonism II 2009 & 2007

Blog Entries
    hhahah ok thanks for that tip so naked screamss AHHHHHHH

There have been a few people who hurt themselves by adding an extra oomf to their plunge. It's more than just how fast you go, but how you land as well!

Quote Originally Posted by butterynip View Post
    When the EC's call for a "nude waterslide run" they make a contest out of it. Whichever man makes the biggest splash gets a bottle...runners up get "hedo bucks".......when the women go down the slide loudest scream gets you a bottle and runners up also get "hedo bucks".... so scream your azz off Kelly!!!! HAVE FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!
    When we were there last week, there were no more "Hedo Bucks." Instead, they had some kind of complicated system which I didn't really get, where they try to keep track of people's points by writing their name and points down in a notebook the ECs carry. Just wasn't the same...

Laura

Blog Entries
    The waterslide is fast, faster than I ever expected.......that said it doesn't have a huge water flow so there are dry spots sometimes if you get going so fast you ride up on the walls, those dry spots will burn the skin off your back, that's why you need a little lube. I think we used baby oil or suntan oil. I suggest saving the Astrolube for more important activities as it only comes in small bottles, LOL

And don't put any bubbles in the pools, PLEASE........it creates airlocks in the pumps and the whole damn thing would have to be shut down, drained and re-filled, at Hedo that could take two weeks.

That said, I can't get the image out of my head of a hundred or so of us in the hot tub/bubblebath with everyone partying covered in bubbles, too funny.
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast