Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Two weeks ago this is what the nude pool looked like!

No offense to the hedo amigos group...really, I'm sure ya'll are a bunch of fun. But this is why we book a week when there are as few groups as possible!
    we were there when a few large large groups were, (amigo sized) and iand we found the size pretty daunting. Neither of of us do well with large crowds.

Quote Originally Posted by phillygirl22 View Post
    Looks like one hell of a party!!
    No relaxing that day! lol
    Two great quotes from that day. As Serena was walking over from the main bar around 11:30 with a couple of Amigo's she turned and said to them, "Let's go fuck some shit up!" When the EC's got there, Fifty got on the microphone and told everyone if they wanted a nice relaxing day reading a book they "better get the fuck out of this pool, H2 has two other pools and you need to leave now" Was some funny shit!

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

Quote Originally Posted by magjoy View Post
    ...Neither of of us do well with large crowds...
    More people = more friends, right?

I know that equation doesn't work in the real world, but Hedo... that's why we go!
    Mikey and Diane

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyoswift View Post
    Looks like a bunch of Fucking idiots!!!!!
    "A bunch of (drunk) fucking idiots" is exactly what we go to Hedo for!
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Dwellers View Post
    More people = more friends, right?

I know that equation doesn't work in the real world, but Hedo... that's why we go!
    Oh, we totally LOVE the friends we see every year. About 8 of us couples get ahold of each other in January to coordinate out trips so they at least over-lap. And we typically make new friends every year. Last year, it was super dead and we got to know our friends even better. I've seen this one couple almost every year, and after 6 trips, I find out he's a professional musician! When it's crowded though, It's just super hard on us. We go for making like-minded friends, also! Oddly, a few couples live near us which is pretty cool.

Glad ya'll had a blast!

Quote Originally Posted by WYOSWIFT
    Looks like a bunch of Fucking idiots!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by CandG View Post
    HELL YEAH!! we love the drunken idiots....occasionally, I am one of them!

Quote Originally Posted by CandG View Post
    That came from another funny overheard conversation that week. Ceadmon (who posts here and we call Tator) was walking behind two couples towards the main bar one night. One of them said to the other...."Those Hedo Amigos are a bunch of fucking idiots". Tator not missing a beat piped up and said in his Oklahoma twang..."you know, we take that as a compliment!" LMAO!

FYI....that is one of our new themes and will be found on the Hedo Amigo shirts for 2012...."Hedo Amigos...a bunch a fucking idiots!" Love it!

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

Quote Originally Posted by magjoy View Post
    No offense to the hedo amigos group...really, I'm sure ya'll are a bunch of fun. But this is why we book a week when there are as few groups as possible!
    we were there when a few large large groups were, (amigo sized) and iand we found the size pretty daunting. Neither of of us do well with large crowds.
    We are the same way, that looks like way too many people for us, no place to sit, getting a drink is a challenge when their are half that many people there, might be fun fo a day but think we would be looking for quieter digs down the beach somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Face Down View Post
    That came from another funny overheard conversation that week. Ceadmon (who posts here and we call Tator) was walking behind two couples towards the main bar one night. One of them said to the other...."Those Hedo Amigos are a bunch of fucking idiots". Tator not missing a beat piped up and said in his Oklahoma twang..."you know, we take that as a compliment!" LMAO!

FYI....that is one of our new themes and will be found on the Hedo Amigo shirts for 2012...."Hedo Amigos...a bunch a fucking idiots!" Love it!
    That is so fabulous! May I suggest the naked people font?

"Drunk and stupid is no way to go through life", but it works great for a week a year at Hedo! ! ! ! !

You ain't gonna let this "Tator" thing go are ya FaceDown? lol

I got DIF all over just looking at those pics.

48 weeks 6 days until the "2012: End Of The World Party"
    Last edited by Caedmon; 04-17-2011 at 02:20 PM.

Well this fucking idiot is proud to be an amigo. Might I add that that blow out party was my birthday party. There is no better way to spend your birthday. My friends made it the best ever. Love you fucking idiot amigos
    Sex is a two-way treat

HIII
    April 10th-15th, 2008
    March 31st - April 7th, 2009
    March 21st - 28th, 2010
    March 26th - April 2nd, 2011

www HEDO AMIGOS com
    March 26th to April 2nd ~ 2011
    Hedonism II ~ Negril, Jamaica
    www.wildwomenvacations.com

We usually go April and October. If those pics show a tipical day for the amigos We want to check them out. What week?
    Tony and Anna

Quote Originally Posted by norcalcpl42 View Post
    We are the same way, that looks like way too many people for us, no place to sit, getting a drink is a challenge when their are half that many people there, might be fun fo a day but think we would be looking for quieter digs down the beach somewhere.
    I'm with you guys! It looks like fun -- for a DAY.
    My fingers are crossed... otherwise, I already told Baghdaddy we're taking over the prude side with our outlandish nudity!
    lol

Next years Hedo Amigo/Wild Women Vacations week is officially 3/24 - 3/31. Should be a great time again, and will probably be sold out again. (I don't expect it to get any smaller).

We usually only get that crazy at the pool one day. Friday is our blowout Pool Party. Our trip runs Saturday to Saturday, so it's the last day extravaganza for the majority of the group.

The first one kind of happened on accident really. It was just one of those days where the party got a litte carried away. So the next year we made it a goal to try and top the previous years Friday Pool Party. That goal has now become tradition, as we have managed to top the previous years party for 3 consecutive years now. But after this years party, next year may take some additional planning, and possibly an onsite EMT staff. lol

Contrary to what it seems, it wasn't difficult finding a place to sit. The party was in the pool, and as you can see in the pictures, so were the people. I never had to look for a place to sit down when I got out of the water.

Serena had the bar situation covered. She brought down additional bartenders for the day, so while there was still a wait, it wasn't noticeably longer than what somebody described earlier as an "already a long enough wait as it is" wait. No worries there mon!

Just a bunch of freaks acting like drunk fucking idiots. All in good fun of course........
    Last edited by Caedmon; 04-18-2011 at 06:45 AM.

We are SO FREAKIN' PROUD to be called two of those "fucking idiots"!!!! HELL YEAH!!!! Our Amigos ROCK and we love each and every one of 'em!! Never a dull moment, that's for sure!! We can't wait for 2012...and as "TATOR" said...we've ONLY got 48 weeks 6 days until the "2012: End Of The World Party" (5 days now, since I copied and pasted that from his post yesterday!!)

xoxo

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast