Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Single men at hedo 2?

Hedo II, Negril. Anywhere else does not matter
    Blog Entries
    We have really never had trouble with single guys. Most are friendly. In our last trip - Lovevoodoo 10, there were single guys plenty and it was the first time I allowed men to play with me. We still have never taken any one to our room. Yes, theer was one Vinnie, he asked my husband to leave me alone with him for half hour. When we said no - whatever happens, happens together - he left. He asked again next evening - another no and he disappeared. That's about the worst that happened. If you are looking for MFM, post that on your profile and you could fix dates before you go. Actually we did that - rules, do's, dont's and had three dates fixed prior to arrival, witha right to stay and stop if we did not wish to decline at any stage. We had talked and talked about our rules - and they all worked out fine. Obviously, when others saw what we were upto we were propositioned every evening at the hot tub - ever so politely. One guy tried asked to enter me at the hot tub, he was told no, and he quietly turned away. One single guy - gives great massages and bit if head, is still our friend. We know from him - that the single guys are all watching, gossiping and telling stories - so once you are in - they all know. Good luck.

Scuba is right. I avoid other single guys, as well. In fact, I saw Scuba once last week and said hi, as I stepped on his foot.
    When our group ate at Munasans, I picked a couple I wanted get to know better and I took the last seat on the edge. Too many nights of hearing about some other guys hometown or their jobs. I could care less.
    Another single guy approached me about how to become a non-Vinnie, I should have charged this guy big money for the advice. One year, he kept following me around on the nude cruise boat. He travels with other groups now and is still a outwardly hostile prick Vinnie that needs to grow a brain.

Blog Entries
    It's really not fair to categorize single guys at Hedo. We've met some very nice one and some real assholes. Then again, we've met lots and lots of real nice couple and some assholes too. The single men are easy to spot and the real assholes make that apparent very quickly. You should be able to fulfill your fantasy with a nice guy.
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

Quote Originally Posted by CandG View Post
    It's really not fair to categorize single guys at Hedo. We've met some very nice one and some real assholes. Then again, we've met lots and lots of real nice couple and some assholes too. The single men are easy to spot and the real assholes make that apparent very quickly. You should be able to fulfill your fantasy with a nice guy.
    Thank you , and I agree.....some of us are really not that bad.

Back again !
    Hedo 2 6-16-25 2017with The Hedo Rockers !
    Group Info
    www.wildwomenvacations.com
    www.hedorockers.com
    Hedo Amigo's 3 -11-18 2017 !
    Hero Amigo Lite 9-30-10-7-2017 !
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !

This was posted on the actually thread asking the differences between the single men:

To expand on what was said, These are terms used to stereotype singles at both Hedo's

Wallies are stereotypically men who are not very social, but tend to stare at the girls in the nude areas. They have also been know to creep up to get a better view if they see a pda. We have seen many wallies playing with themseves while staring at pda's or nude girls. These guys are creepy. If a wally is bothing you, a stern look or a few works usually makes them quietly leave the area.

Vinnies are stereotypically men who think that all the women go to hedo to have sex with them whenever they want. They tend to avoid the nude areas during the day, and when they do go to these area usually have their suits on. They are also the singles that tend to hit on every women that is left alone....If you leave the hot tub to get a round of drinks, the vinnie will be moving to sit next to your wife/gf before you are 10' away. Vinnies are usually very arrogant. If a vinny is bothing you, they usually act confused when you confront them....they have the mentality that the women go to hedo to have sex and don't understand why you do not appreciate them hitting on and talking to you wife/gf. When leaving the area Vinnies usually mutter some choice word...it could be F U, or more like..I would not F her if she asked, I can get much hotter.... One nice thing about the Hedo freinds you will make is they look out for you (as you will for them). I would not leave Mrs Toohorny by herself, but with another couple or a Sam, not a problem.

A Sam stands for Single Awsome Male. Theses are the singles who go to hedo to have fun, meet others, laugh and be silly. They also talk to couples...not just the female half, do not stare and make women uncomfortable, and are fun to be around. We also assume that they get more invites to adult play than Vinnies and Wallies....but since they do not brag about thier conquests, only they know what they did. Vinnies and Wallies do give a lot of sm's a bad name.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    This was posted on the actually thread asking the differences between the single men:

To expand on what was said, These are terms used to stereotype singles at both Hedo's

Wallies are stereotypically men who are not very social, but tend to stare at the girls in the nude areas. They have also been know to creep up to get a better view if they see a pda. We have seen many wallies playing with themseves while staring at pda's or nude girls. These guys are creepy. If a wally is bothing you, a stern look or a few works usually makes them quietly leave the area.

Vinnies are stereotypically men who think that all the women go to hedo to have sex with them whenever they want. They tend to avoid the nude areas during the day, and when they do go to these area usually have their suits on. They are also the singles that tend to hit on every women that is left alone....If you leave the hot tub to get a round of drinks, the vinnie will be moving to sit next to your wife/gf before you are 10' away. Vinnies are usually very arrogant. If a vinny is bothing you, they usually act confused when you confront them....they have the mentality that the women go to hedo to have sex and don't understand why you do not appreciate them hitting on and talking to you wife/gf. When leaving the area Vinnies usually mutter some choice word...it could be F U, or more like..I would not F her if she asked, I can get much hotter.... One nice thing about the Hedo freinds you will make is they look out for you (as you will for them). I would not leave Mrs Toohorny by herself, but with another couple or a Sam, not a problem.

A Sam stands for Single Awsome Male. Theses are the singles who go to hedo to have fun, meet others, laugh and be silly. They also talk to couples...not just the female half, do not stare and make women uncomfortable, and are fun to be around. We also assume that they get more invites to adult play than Vinnies and Wallies....but since they do not brag about thier conquests, only they know what they did. Vinnies and Wallies do give a lot of sm's a bad name.
    Thanks that is very helpful

That is very helpful, if not downright entertaining. I imagine that single men at Hedo are like single men in any lifestyle club. There are creepers and there are good guys. We've had some fantastic luck with single guys, but came across the occasional freakazoid. I'm thinking Vinnies would just be entertainment LOL
    Angie
    H2 27APR-5MAY 2013
    H2 4FEB-11FEB 2012

I met Scuba last week and would have n problem leaving my wife with him. Ialso met nudtexan mike and a guy named Rob. They were all great guys, Hell Rob was doing body shots off my wife and 2 others an hr after meeting them. So as Cop said SAMs are great just gotta watch out or the others.

But i did have a Vinny jacking off it the hot tub last week. Yes he was a fucking creep and so were his 4 buddies. One is lucky he still has a hand attached to his arm.
    Last edited by Buck; 05-02-2011 at 05:37 PM.
    Hedo II April 20th- 27th 2011 virgin trip
    Hedo II April 22 - 28 2012 With Hedo Mojo
    Hedo II April 12 - 19 2014

Mannn, this board to single guys is a lot like the Fox news network to the President of the United States
    If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before

Quote Originally Posted by paulnjudi View Post
    Thanks that is very helpful
    I meant helpful in understanding what you were all talking about - don't really go for labels to be honest - just take people as we find them

Quote Originally Posted by Brave Heart View Post
    Mannn, this board to single guys is a lot like the Fox news network to the President of the United States
    NOW, NOW...you have to admit there are a few creepsters out there. I'm sure you've distinguished yourself as a non-Vinnie, non-Wally.
    Angie
    H2 27APR-5MAY 2013
    H2 4FEB-11FEB 2012

Blog Entries
    I like this spreadsheet idea... I keep talking about rules with my other half and he keeps asking "ok, what rules?" and I don't know what to say... this is my first time going to Hedo (July)... I like the idea of the spreadsheet.... if it's already done, that would be awesome.... since he is a computer geek, I bet he'll like it too!
    Let me know if you get your hands on one...

Quote Originally Posted by ScubaSteve View Post
    I know that I am nothing special to look at but I never have a hard time (no pun intended) having fun at Hedo.
    You are not about to get be to start bragging (without a little coaxing LOL, " Oh come on please...") about just how much fun I have each trip.
    I have lots of real friends from past trips that say good things about me, and I am secure in myself to know who I am.
    Oh come on please, brag about it and tell us your nasty, dirty stories!!!!!! Get us through the next 361 days, lol
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    Oh come on please, brag about it and tell us your nasty, dirty stories!!!!!! Get us through the next 361 days, lol
    I second that. I only have 277 days to prepare for trip #1. Throw me a "bone" here.
    Angie
    H2 27APR-5MAY 2013
    H2 4FEB-11FEB 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Brave Heart View Post
    Would you prefer for the CNN network. LOL, just messin man.

Like i stated we met several great single guys. Just got play it right and no problems. Jacking off in the hot tub isnt the way to do it though.
    Hedo II April 20th- 27th 2011 virgin trip
    Hedo II April 22 - 28 2012 With Hedo Mojo
    Hedo II April 12 - 19 2014

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast