Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Single men at hedo 2?

Quote Originally Posted by keystone View Post
    Thank you , and I agree.....some of us are really not that bad.
    Hey.....Keystone ....we will vouch for you....you we're quite the gentleman when we met you in March....Miss B was very comfortable when you were around....not creeped out at all.....I ( Mr B ) would feel very comfortable leaving her side to get drinks or any other reason and her being alone with you....you understand the word " Respect " and wait for a clear sign that it's O.K. to approach the ladies....you always ask the husbands permission....Some single guys are really not that bad

I will cast a vote for the single guys....sort of. There are plenty of married creeps out there too. Just because you have found some woman to live with you (and maybe even have sex with you) doesn't make you a stand up guy. Just saying...

I've even met creepy girls. Just because I'm naked doesn't mean it's okay to latch onto my boob before we even make eye contact.
    Last edited by bosteph; 05-02-2011 at 08:33 PM.
    Steph

I'm the reason all of the rum is gone.

Bob and Steph
    AWOL 5- What a way to go!
    July 28th to August 4th, 2012
    Castaways Travel

H3 August 2009/2010
    H2 July/August 2011

Quote Originally Posted by PhotogFlight View Post
    NOW, NOW...you have to admit there are a few creepsters out there. I'm sure you've distinguished yourself as a non-Vinnie, non-Wally.
    I'd like to think so, thanks for the vote of confidence ... I'm really not sweating it, I think some people just need to get over themselves a bit, contrary to popular belief, we're not all there to try and bang your wife. I don't know about others, but speaking from personal experience, I really don't have to travel to Hedo to get it wet, I choose to go there alone, and I've had a wonderful time on each trip.

As implied by a previous poster, there are definately some creeps there and I cringe on a number of occassions that I spot them, however, I think the important thing is to judge everyone based on their own merit, don't automatically attach a label based on preconcieved notions or the experiences of others, reach out, meet the person, then form your own opinion ... if you're like most humans, the process really doesn't take that long.

So anyway, lemme get off my soapbox now
    If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before

Quote Originally Posted by Brave Heart View Post
    I'd like to think so, thanks for the vote of confidence ... I'm really not sweating it, I think some people just need to get over themselves a bit, contrary to popular belief, we're not all there to try and bang your wife. I don't know about others, but speaking from personal experience, I really don't have to travel to Hedo to get it wet, I choose to go there alone, and I've had a wonderful time on each trip.

As implied by a previous poster, there are definately some creeps there and I cringe on a number of occassions that I spot them, however, I think the important thing is to judge everyone based on their own merit, don't automatically attach a label based on preconcieved notions or the experiences of others, reach out, meet the person, then form your own opinion ... if you're like most humans, the process really doesn't take that long.

BINGO!

I see single men now as I did when I was single. Some are awesome. Some are creepers. I'd like to think that after 40+ years on the planet interacting with other humanoid creatures that I can figure out which one I prefer. Now that I have an awesome husband looking over my shoulder it's even easier!
    Angie
    H2 27APR-5MAY 2013
    H2 4FEB-11FEB 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Miss B Haven 2 View Post
    Hey.....Keystone ....we will vouch for you....you we're quite the gentleman when we met you in March....Miss B was very comfortable when you were around....not creeped out at all.....I ( Mr B ) would feel very comfortable leaving her side to get drinks or any other reason and her being alone with you....you understand the word " Respect " and wait for a clear sign that it's O.K. to approach the ladies....you always ask the husbands permission....Some single guys are really not that bad
    Thanks Mr and Miss B... you guys were alot of fun too !

Back again !
    Hedo 2 6-16-25 2017with The Hedo Rockers !
    Group Info
    www.wildwomenvacations.com
    www.hedorockers.com
    Hedo Amigo's 3 -11-18 2017 !
    Hero Amigo Lite 9-30-10-7-2017 !
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !

...As implied by a previous poster, there are definately some creeps there and I cringe on a number of occassions that I spot them, however, I think the important thing is to judge everyone based on their own merit, don't automatically attach a label based on preconcieved notions or the experiences of others, reach out, meet the person, then form your own opinion ... if you're like most humans, the process really doesn't take that long...
    That's well said, and I would hope that people do act that way. We certainly give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but as evidenced by the universal stereotypes, it does not take long for the "true" Vinnies and Wallies to show their colors.

It's not that all singles are painted with a broad brush, expected to act like fools and then "prove" their worth as the awsome single males; rather, its just the fact that the fools are so damn predictable. We've met plenty of great singles and had plenty of laughs, but we've also met plenty of fools - and laughed at their expense!
    Mikey and Diane

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bosteph View Post
    I will cast a vote for the single guys....sort of. There are plenty of married creeps out there too. Just because you have found some woman to live with you (and maybe even have sex with you) doesn't make you a stand up guy. Just saying...

I've even met creepy girls. Just because I'm naked doesn't mean it's okay to latch onto my boob before we even make eye contact.
    Good point. We've met a few creepy guys who were there with their wives/gf's. One last year would touch any woman who was around without asking while looking across the pool to make sure his wife wasn't looking at him. Wallies don't necessarily have to be there by themselves!
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

Blog Entries

Well said. Hedo is about being open minded and friendly. Everyone, singles and couples alike, starts out even in our opinion and whatever impressions we get of them, good or bad, are based on their actions and not some preconceived notions.
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

Mannn, this board to single guys is a lot like the Fox news network to the President of the United States
    To an extent, but there are many people that aren't too quick to judge the single men. I've met some bad ones, but I've also met several good ones (keystone bob!!). I've also met some couples who were just down right annoying as all get out. Just about every year we've met one.
    There was this one couple who would both grab ass on everyyything. SO annoying! They ended up....paying. Dearly. It's pretty fuckin hard for a couple to piss of the ENTIRE nude side.
    IT WAS NOT MY FAULT! well. completely. I'm not allowed to play truth or dare anymore.
    There have also been some annoying vinnies who had redeeming qualities. A few bad apples have gotten me out of a quick jam (only the vinnies, never a wally!) I needed a Vinnie top play my hedohusband for about...20 minutes? He even had a jersey accent AND gold necklace! It was sooo funny! There has also been a few horrible single chicks. There was the mortician (literally) who sat in front of the piano bar and would give out blowjobs. She had a line 10 deep and finished 'em all. GROSS. I cannot imagine being #3, let alone 10!
    Then there were the 2 single chicks that were there together..to get laid. One chick passed out in the sun one day and after almost 2 hours of her passed out, we decided we should move her to the shade so she didn't get sun poisoning or a wicked sun burn. THAT was awesome. I convinced a single guy to help me...and then I asked him to rub lotion on her..."why me?"
    "pleeease??" "ok, whatever, give me the sunscreen!" HAH! I poured a bunch on it was so funny watching him have to rub so long to get it done.HAH! He really should have known better from previous experience the day before...when it was him who got doused with sunscreen. I convinced a bunch of women to just stand there and smile (this was unbelievable hard!) while I convinced him to take his shorts off. "But I'm afraid I'll get a sunburn!" "It's ok...I'll put the sunscreen on FOR YOU" haaaaaahaha. I never promised to rub it in! He turns lovely shaded of red, but I made sure he had a great vacation.

If you're single or married, and not a complete jack ass, we'll have fun! Especially if you have a great sense of humor.

p.s., Braveheart, you have a nice chest and I like your tag line. awesome.

p.s., Braveheart, you have a nice chest and I like your tag line. awesome.[/QUOTE]

awwww shucks, thanks magjoy, you're quite easy on they eyes yourself there
    If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before

Mannn, this board to single guys is a lot like the Fox news network to the President of the United States
    Braveheart,
    Im not sure how many times you have been but the reasons are valid for some single guys not being liked.
    Id say that half of them should just stay home.

If the president acted the way the wallys and vinnies do then Id say that Fox would be justified too.

Cheers
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

I think that if the single guys are on here AND regular posters they are, for the most part, the good ones of the bunch. I met Steve last year and he is a class act, I forget he is a "single" most of the time. It helps to know people on here before you go. There are lost that come on once to post and read a bit and that's it, and that's not enough.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    Oh come on please, brag about it and tell us your nasty, dirty stories!!!!!! Get us through the next 361 days, lol
    If only I could tell the stories.......

All I can say is that as I told one of my friends one story, it started like this:
    "Im okay if you think Im full of shit, but this is what happened................."

How can you relate stories to your vanilla friends?
    I imagine it is like Penhouse Letters. Yeah, Im sure that scenario could happen but...... not likely.

Cheers
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

You guys had better stop,

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    I met Steve last year and he is a class act, I forget he is a "single" most of the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck View Post
    I met Scuba last week and would have n problem leaving my wife with him.
    You guys had better stop saying such nice things about me, its killing my bad boy image.
    ScubaSteve Video

Quote Originally Posted by ScubaSteve View Post
    If only I could tell the stories.......

All I can say is that as I told one of my friends one story, it started like this:
    "Im okay if you think Im full of shit, but this is what happened................."

How can you relate stories to your vanilla friends?
    I imagine it is like Penhouse Letters. Yeah, Im sure that scenario could happen but...... not likely.

Cheers
    I hear ya!!! It is very hard to try to get your vanilla friends to understand. It was so funny last year, I was at a girls night with 6 ladies and I didn't like one of them much as she is one of those woman who always tries to act like she is so awesome, but she is not. She had been dating a guy for 2 years and they had the best relationship, blah, blah.....but yet she hid from him that she smoked, yeah real solid relationship!!! Anyway, onto my point.....all the other girls had wanted to hear my Hedo stories and were loving them and she kept cutting in with these stupid stories that she though compared, but obviously didn't. She was annoying me. So she started a story about two of her girl friends kissing a bar once and how it was so funny and awesome - so I cut in with "Yeah I know what you mean, it's kinda like the two women in the nude hot tub and one of them gettting done with a strap on." Then I excused mysefl to get a drink and left all their mouths hanging open. Vanillas shouldn't try to out do most of my stories, it's just not gonna work if you've never been to Hedo, lol.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast