Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Young Good Looking Couple

Young Good Looking Couple

Hello,
    Young New couple both 26 years old and not to be cocky but we are both very good looking and dont want to be hit on a lot or confronted by couples or singles that are trying to hook up we just want to go and have a good time. We are of course interested in seeing and watching other good looking couples have sex while we have sex or fool around. Does this kind of stuff happen at Hedo 2 or 3 and which would be the best place to go? I have been looking at Hedonism or Desire resorts just not sure yet! We are not swingers or into anything like that just looking to get a little wild! Can anybody help!

It happens at both places. From what I hear less in public at desire because desire is clothing optional instead of nude (meaning most of the girls just go topless and most of the guys wear short... can't have sex wearing shorts).

As for being propositioned. It may happen, but a simple no thank you is all it takes. Mostly people will ask if you're in the "lifestyle" and you just say no.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

Hi, older couple here, he (thats me) is ugly as all hell, but shes nice.

The closest thing we had to a propsition was a guy asking if I was familiar with this specific lifestyle club in Philadelphia. I couldnt answer because my tongue was down to the ground, all that staring at young beauties in the pool. Other than that, no one asked if I wanted sex, in fact....even my wife didnt. Hmmm maybe theres a reason for that.

14 days and counting.....

Hey thanks for the fast reply!
    We are planning on going in December but just not sure what to do! Is there a lot of open PDA's? Oh and how's the Food?

We went to desire in 04, h3 twice in 05 and are headed to h2 Sun. It basically depends on the crowd, which varies at all 3. When we were at desire, it was very quiet and most people were non lifestyle. It was a very relaxed vibe...boring at times and not much of a party. By that I mean, just "having a good time kind of party", not lifestyle party ;b H3 traditionally has a younger crowd than 2. H2 is said to be wilder in general. Lifestyle people aren't pushy anyway, so it's not a big deal, in that sense. If you are looking for a hot looking crowd, you will likely be dissapointed, because it will be a very small percentage most of the time. My suggestion to you, if you want eye candy, is to go when one of those groups is going. The beautiful party group is going in oct...it is a lifestyle group, but as the name would imply, a younger, hotter, very fun crowd. If you look at their web site, you can see a guest list w/pics to get an idea. There is also a Dallas LS club called Iniquity (they have a web site too), that would probably be closer to what you're looking for. Both groups go to Desire and Hedo and both would be a lot of fun, regardless of whether you're LS or not.

[QUOTE=diana]The beautiful party group is going in oct...it is a lifestyle group, but as the name would imply, a younger, hotter, very fun crowd. If you look at their web site, you can see a guest list w/pics to get an idea. [QUOTE]

What guest list? The one here doesn't show many people going in Oct and don't see any here http://www.lifestyles-tours.com and the few pics I see on the site seem like promotional pics then real pics. I'm sure I'm looking at the wrong site, can you help out? Thanks.

nohit38, we are the same age, well will be by the time we are going in Oct (see the calender here)

We are also a Hot, young couple ( 29 and 28) who have never been. We are going in December and have choosen Hedonism II December 13-20. I was somewhat cautious but have been convinced by my husband. I would appreciate any pointers.... WE ARE NOT SWINGERS!! We do enjoy exhibitionism and are a little wild. We lead professional careers at home and want to let loose.
    Last edited by Hotcouple; 09-16-2006 at 12:14 AM.

Hey! We are kind of in the same situation, we are 25 and 28. We aren't swingers but the whole place just sounds exciting. We do have a wild sex life so it sounds fun, we've tried to have sex in some pretty crazy places so it sounds like we can totally get away with it! Which would be better for us Hedo 2 or 3? Does each have different crowds and age ranges? We are going Nov 30 to Dec 5.

We will be at Hedo II Oct. 7-11, Can you please advise me of the "website" you are refering to that will be there at this time?

Hot Couple!

You beautiful exhibitionists, you! The voyeurs that week will be very lucky! Put on a good show and people will get, uh, inspired!

Carrie

Please allow us to offer up our opinion, taking into consideration that we're not 'BrAngelina' "hot", but we're no slackers either! lol

H3: From what we hear (never been to H3), H3 is entirely hit or miss crowdwise...also, you get a lot of people afraid to be nekkid (either totally or otherwise). It's supposedly a younger crowd (no/lacking in experience?), but judging from 'Visitor Schedules' the ages are comparable. Plus, younger does not necessarily mean 'hotter'... We 'hook up' with younger couples every year at H2 (Patrick has 'bagged' an 18yo hottie-chickie the last two years in a row! wooo hoooo!!! lol while I've (Melissa) had my fill of 19-21yo's lol)

Desire: Never been, but have reliable reports from people way hotter than us (with comparable party ability lol) that they were bored to death there; had a 'nice time' but were bored to death...plus, we don't see the sense in going to/paying for an 'all-inclusive' while in the heart of party-city (Cancun)...

H2: What can we say? We went for the first time 5 years ago during Valentine's week...and have been back every single year since! lol The staff there is beyond compare when it comes to getting people to 'loosen up' (i.e. getting totally nekkid with no worries!)...we were completely nekkid within MINUTES of our arrival, and completely comfortable in SECONDS! lol The 'regulars' police the nude side with great effectiveness also...of our friends who have been to both H2 & H3, or both and Desire, they ALL say H2 is THE party place...

In conclusion: If you want an all-week party (with an option to take it easy...but who wants to take it easy? lol), go to Hedonism II...
    Melissa & Patrick
    THE Hedo Ass Clowns
    12 Time Hedo Vets
    NEXT TRIP (13th): July 17-22, 2019
    "We don’t know how to put this, but we're kind of a big deal.
    People know us. We're very important. We have many
    leather-bound books and our home smells of rich mahogany.
    However, it also reeks of sex. When you leave, please close
    the door so you don't let the stank out!"
    24 Hour Emergency Service Available
    #bringbackthewaterslide

hey we are a hot young couple too & are heading to HEDO 2 sept 2-8. He is so not a swinger. Thanks for the great input you have put my mind to rest. If the people at SuperClub will ever get back to me on the free night for cruising in the last 12 months then I will be happy to hand them my CC info & get booked. Only 66 days left.

Quote Originally Posted by angelk121 View Post
    hey we are a hot young couple too & are heading to HEDO 2 sept 2-8. He is so not a swinger.
    So does that mean you are

I'm Bi & Am Still Trying To Get Permission To Play. I Guess We Will See I Have 2 Months To Work On Him. This Is The Only Guy I Have Been With Doesn't Even Want To Share Me With Another Girl. I Can't Complain Too Much, Someone Need To Calm My Ass Down.

Quote Originally Posted by angelk121 View Post
    I'm Bi & Am Still Trying To Get Permission To Play. I Guess We Will See I Have 2 Months To Work On Him. This Is The Only Guy I Have Been With Doesn't Even Want To Share Me With Another Girl. I Can't Complain Too Much, Someone Need To Calm My Ass Down.
    I can't wait to see you doing body shots with another lady on the 3rd September....well, I gave you one day in the resort to get your Guy's permission

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast