Thread: TravelSlut's 6th Annual KrewedeKrazy/Fantasyfesters @ Hedo II June 16-24, 2012--

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries

TravelSlut's 6th Annual KrewedeKrazy/Fantasyfesters @ Hedo II June 16-24, 2012--

I know I'm ready for Hedonism resort and its wild, wicked, all-inclusive and nude/clothing optional fun and sexy costumes opportunities.

For those that have experienced Hedo,. no explanation is needed. For those that haven't--no explanation is possible. :-)

I am returning to Hedonism II resort in Negril, Jamaica for my 6th Annual Group Trip June 16-24, 2012 and it will be my 8th Hedo trip overall. What other ATF members want to join us? New low prices & deposits are now available with availability in most room categories.

I have arranged for group pricing, deposits and availability so email me via Yahoo! (TheTravelSlut@yahoo.com) or here on ATF for details.

There are good reasons why Hedo II has an 85% return guest rate and once you go, you'll know. :-)

If you want clothing optional, wild and wickedly fun times or simply rest and relaxation in a tropical paradise where no money is required (rooms, all food, all drinks, all transportation, all entertainment and even all tips are included), then you need to consider Hedo right now.

I know there are some "Hedonites in waiting here!.

Details for the 6th Annual Group Trip:

WHO: all fun-loving adults

WHAT: 6th Annual Reunion-Rendezvous of fun, like-minded partygoers

WHERE: All-inclusive Hedonism II resort in Negril, Jamaica (fly into Montego Bay)

WHEN: June 16-24, 2012 (or any dates in between-your choice). Me? I'll be there all 8 nights or more.

WHY: Because we are the "fun" group according to the Hedonism resort staff and we must be doing something right since we seem to "adopt" many new members into our group every year throughout the week while we are there. Some just like the idea of a relaxed, yet exciting, nude or clothing-optional, pre-paid all-inclusive atmosphere that exudes a certain "energy" :-)

I know that we will all be ready for Hedonism II--but will Hedo be ready for us again??? (I am sure they will be)

Much more here: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Krewed...ifers4Hedonism

Finally---make sure your passports are valid for the travel dates! :-)

In the meantime, have fun and travel safe!

Ann, The TravelSlut

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Also, if there are any single females considering going to Hedo on or about June 16-24, 2012 and they wish to avoid the single supplement charge, there are 2 single females seeking a 3rd roommate in order to defray some costs and extend the fun in the sun at Hedo.......