Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Will Home still be the Same

I am thinking during all that that his clothes should have disappeared so he would have to explain to his wife why he came back from "golfing" in a towel.

But thats just the way my mind works, lol.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    I am thinking during all that that his clothes should have disappeared so he would have to explain to his wife why he came back from "golfing" in a towel.

But thats just the way my mind works, lol.
    Cop..
    I think if we would have know that at the time....that is how it would have played out. Unfortunately we found out that after the incident but that would have been some funny shit!! (No pun intended)

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

Fortunately that does not happen at Hedo everyday otherwise it would not be as fun of a place. Some people's children!!!!!!!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Face Down View Post
    While the majority of single guys at Hedo are awesome and fun to hang out with there has always been "that guy" running around the resort. At Hedo III one year I think we were up to Creepy Guy #7 just in one week. I have to tell you all about the latest creepy guy from a couple of weeks ago. So I guess he was staying at Breezes and him and his buddy told their wife's they were going golfing, but came over to Hedo on a day pass. The guy at one point I guess was having a blast but the alcohol and sexual energy got to him by the end of the afternoon and he soon forgot how to act. Some of the Amigo's were playing beer pong in the pool and I guess the guy started jacking off right in the pool right behind (within inches) two of the girls. I was in the ocean with about 20 other Amigos and we noticed this guy high-tailing it to the water with T (a female Amigo) chasing and yelling at him. The guy passed me and went straight out to the ropes, I guess he was thinking of swimming back to Breezes??? So I get out of the water to talk to T and her comes her husband M and I could tell he was pissed. Security also showed at the same time and I intercepted M and told him to let security handle it. By this time I think the guy figured out that he retreated right into a group of about 20 people that knew and were friends with the girl that he pissed off and started to freak out and exited the water right to the security guard probably thinking for his own safety. Here is the funny part....and as we Amigos say "You can't make this shit up!!" By this time security had a hold of him and was leading him back up to the pool area I guess to get his clothes. Fifty had come down and was assisting in his removal. As we all had the back story now of what he did some were yelling at him, calling him creeper and to go home. I guess in all the excitement, fear and drunkeness, the guy shit himself right there on the beach. The security guard kinda freaked at first (above his pay grade I bet he was thinking) but had the sense to lead him to the outside shower so he could get cleaned up. By this time there was many staff around and they walked him directly to the lobby and booted his ass out....while the whole pool cheered his removal That....is not something you will see at Hedo everyday!!
    Incredibly vile.

Awesomely funny in retrospect, I am sure.

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    Here is our 'bad' experience with the creepy single guy (yet I still would not want to exclude all singles, cause most are great)

There were over a dozen of us there and one couple was tucked in the corner under the bar having sex and several couples were sitting around the table and a lot more were just standing and chatting. One guy stood up to speak to his wife and he went to sit back down and some guy was there behind him right beside the couple having sex. We all had no idea how he even got there, no one saw him sneak in, and that’s what he did. He was not a small guy, he was a big guy. So we just said whatever, thinking he would join us. He never said a word he sat there and literally starred at the couple having sex. We all kept our eye on him to make sure he didn’t touch her. Finally he was SOOOO creepy I had to go over and make them aware of him being there for over ½ hour watching them, so they stopped. So we decided to get out of there.

Then the next day a bunch of our friends were in the splash pool instead of our 'normal' table in the pool, so I commented that we were partying there today and the told me to look in “our spot”. There was creepy big guy down there by himself waiting for us and pouting that we were all up there. We figured we would wait him out. Another couple joined him and they appeared to chat. Once he went to the bathroom we all grabbed out stuff and ran to the corner spot. He looked very sad when he came back. He started to edge his way over little by little. Apparently he was married but his wife didn’t fly so he came by himself, that’s what he told the other couple. I warned the group next to us about him. So we got out our games and started partying hard. We did body shots off all the guys and then it was the girls turn. In the middle of it he tried to come over and one of the girls from the other group took her floaty and blocked off the entrance to the corner and when we say what was going on we all hopped down. Throughout the afternoon he tried 3 times to “sneak in” without even speaking a word and he was told to leave each time, that it was a game for couples only. It’s not his appearance or that he was single, he was just damn CREEPY. You know what I mean. So then he got out of the pool and stood right outside the pool in the corner only a foot away from us. He was staring and creeping everyone out and we were playing a lot of games and having Hedo fun. So then some of the guys stood up on the side of the pool to look at the clouds for a few minutes with their junk hanging out and he turned, but still didn’t leave. He wasn’t only not getting the hint, he was pissing me off. So I went over and asked him if he spoke English (since I had yet to hear him speak) and he said yes. So I told him he was following us for days and with all due respect he needed to go the fuck away. So he finally got the hint and left. I hate doing that, but he went above and beyond, which is rare. So we went back to fun.
    I believe it is sometimes difficult to know the difference between ignorance and psychopathology. Not that anyone asked, but my money would be on a pretty severe mental disturbance. Would be willing to bet that he has a criminal record involving some kind of deviant behavior. The ignorant can learn, but this guy's "peeping Tom" compulsion rules his life. You wanna weigh in on this, Cop?

Quote Originally Posted by Face Down View Post
    While the majority of single guys at Hedo are awesome and fun to hang out with there has always been "that guy" running around the resort. At Hedo III one year I think we were up to Creepy Guy #7 just in one week. I have to tell you all about the latest creepy guy from a couple of weeks ago. So I guess he was staying at Breezes and him and his buddy told their wife's they were going golfing, but came over to Hedo on a day pass. The guy at one point I guess was having a blast but the alcohol and sexual energy got to him by the end of the afternoon and he soon forgot how to act. Some of the Amigo's were playing beer pong in the pool and I guess the guy started jacking off right in the pool right behind (within inches) two of the girls. I was in the ocean with about 20 other Amigos and we noticed this guy high-tailing it to the water with T (a female Amigo) chasing and yelling at him. The guy passed me and went straight out to the ropes, I guess he was thinking of swimming back to Breezes??? So I get out of the water to talk to T and her comes her husband M and I could tell he was pissed. Security also showed at the same time and I intercepted M and told him to let security handle it. By this time I think the guy figured out that he retreated right into a group of about 20 people that knew and were friends with the girl that he pissed off and started to freak out and exited the water right to the security guard probably thinking for his own safety. Here is the funny part....and as we Amigos say "You can't make this shit up!!" By this time security had a hold of him and was leading him back up to the pool area I guess to get his clothes. Fifty had come down and was assisting in his removal. As we all had the back story now of what he did some were yelling at him, calling him creeper and to go home. I guess in all the excitement, fear and drunkeness, the guy shit himself right there on the beach. The security guard kinda freaked at first (above his pay grade I bet he was thinking) but had the sense to lead him to the outside shower so he could get cleaned up. By this time there was many staff around and they walked him directly to the lobby and booted his ass out....while the whole pool cheered his removal That....is not something you will see at Hedo everyday!!
    Holy shit... Pardon the pun, but that's pretty extreme.
    ---------------------------------
    Hedo III - Feb 20-27, 2010
    Hedo II - Feb 19-26, 2011
    Hedo II - Mar 2-9, 2013
    Hedo II - Sep 21-28, 2013
    Hedo II - Sep 21-28, 2014
    ---------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Westny View Post
    I believe it is sometimes difficult to know the difference between ignorance and psychopathology. Not that anyone asked, but my money would be on a pretty severe mental disturbance. Would be willing to bet that he has a criminal record involving some kind of deviant behavior. The ignorant can learn, but this guy's "peeping Tom" compulsion rules his life. You wanna weigh in on this, Cop?
    He was far above and beyond the average peeper at Hedo. Didn't even wear sun glasses to try to hide it. He would stand there for hours from across the pool and then the last day, a foot away from where we were partying and hold a drink, but never drink it and he would not take his eyes off of us for a second. It was beyond creepy and I had enough!!! Nothing like getting all frisky with your husband and then making eye contact with him staring, it was enough to make my skin crawl!!!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

I know the "couples only" topic is a touchy one and a couples only policy certainly isn't fair to all the singles who are considerate and respectful but to be honest, we wouldn't be upset if the resort adopted a couples only policy. There have been far too many instances where some creep ruined a really good vibe. When it gets to the point where we have to get up and move from the beach or the hot tub it has gone too far.

But, I do think we may have found a possible solution on our last trip! While with the Wild Women / Amigo group last year there was a creepy guy we saw constantly. Always sitting nearby, wrapped in a towel, just watching and staring. Never attempted to be social. Just a peeping Tom. Even at dinner, we would see him sitting by himself, wrapped in his towel.

For those that don't know, the Amigo group does a blowout party on the last day and they provide some industrial strength squirt guns. (Do you see where this is headed?) The squirt guns tend to get passed around the pool. Mrs 46210 after far too many rum creams had gotten a hold of one of these army surplus squirt guns. As she scoured the pool area looking for an unsuspecting soul to blast who should suddenly walk into the pool area, wrapped in towel, yup, creepy single guy. As usual, he stopped and started his gawk routine but could not have picked a worse spot to stop which just happened to be about 10 feet from the rum cream fueled Mrs 46210 with the army surplus squirt gun. I'll leave it to your imagination to figure out how this all ended up but next year, I think we'll need to bring our own industrial strength squirt gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Westny View Post
    I would tend to agree. People who act like that dont just start acting like that at Hedo. I would think he has had a run in with my brothers in blue sometime.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    We had an encounter with a "wandering mutterer" in Tampa once.This person was beyond creepy and had to be someone who had gotten off his meds.What I remember most from the experience is being glad we were all nude because if we were clothed I would have had concerns that he was "packing".As it turns out-he wasn't.Sorry,just had to say it!
    NN

There isn't only creepy guys....... We had one couple stalk us pretty good. They knew of us from the group facebook page, wound up we met them on the bus from the parking lot to the airport in Philadelphia. --Oh well

We did honestly tell them we didn't want to play but... that didn't stop. We stayed in a nude jacuzzi room on the beach.
    Every day their towels were within 10 feet of our back door. (there is a 1/4 mile of beach and they have to be right outside our door every day) They kept making dinner plans for us to join them - and when we went to sit with another couple they left their table and sat with us before the couple we were with could sit down. It just wouldn't stop.

Then all you hear is --- Did we offend you? The answer is we want to spend time with a lot of other folks just not you. Please!
    We started using the front door of our room (because they were at the beach door).
    The ladies from the group we were with took care of Millions so he couldn't get close. It was just a real shame - caused drama because we didn't want to piss anyone off but we went to party with a group and they took up the first 4 days before I got pissed.

I guess some people can't read body language or hear what you have to say. Having a hot wife is awesome but when a douche bag won't leave you alone sometimes it's a double edge sword.

Last year we knew a bunch of folks before we went and that was good. Our plan for this year is not to know anyone and see how it goes. So if you hear someone call his wife Millions --say hey for it will be us. (and yes that is what she is referred to at home 24/7)
    Last edited by millionsnmilo; 11-01-2012 at 01:51 PM.

H2 Feb 17-21 2011
    March 30-Apr 6 2012
    March 22-30 2013
    April 11-19 2014

Return 3/27-4/4 2015

Quote Originally Posted by 46to10 View Post

For those that don't know, the Amigo group does a blowout party on the last day and they provide some industrial strength squirt guns. (Do you see where this is headed?) The squirt guns tend to get passed around the pool. Mrs 46210 after far too many rum creams had gotten a hold of one of these army surplus squirt guns. As she scoured the pool area looking for an unsuspecting soul to blast who should suddenly walk into the pool area, wrapped in towel, yup, creepy single guy. As usual, he stopped and started his gawk routine but could not have picked a worse spot to stop which just happened to be about 10 feet from the rum cream fueled Mrs 46210 with the army surplus squirt gun. I'll leave it to your imagination to figure out how this all ended up but next year, I think we'll need to bring our own industrial strength squirt gun.
    Ha! I don't remember that but there is so much going on at the Blow Out Party you usually can only catch 1/2 of it.....and 1/2 of that I have a hard time remembering!!! You guys going to make it back with us in 2013???

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

Yes I agree there also may be a couple (stalking couple) to bother you. Day 2 would be more than a coincidense. I have met two very nice single guys and that is a great thing. I think between us hedonites looking out for each other and security there is nothing we can't handle together. After all we are a one of a kind family right?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123