Thread: February 15 - 20?

February 15 - 20?

We will be at H3 our first time from 2/15 - 2/20. Any idea on how busy it will be?

We will be there 2/18 - 2/24. Not sure how busy it will be, but we are hoping there will be plenty of people there. This will be our first time also, we are hoping to meet people who can guide us.

hello

will be there feb10-17

It will be pretty busy. Last year they were booked solid. They even sent some people to stay at Breezes until a room opened up. We will be there from the 10th - 19th. Check out the Jamaican Runaways group on Yahoo. We are a member and it is an outstanding group of people.
    SandS
    Jamaican Runaways
    Feb 7-16, 2009

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Jamaican_Runaways/

Will B there on Feb 10.....what are the jamaican runaways all about?

Feb18-25 First timers to Hedo III

My BF and I will be there for the first time. I've never been to a nude resort and neither has he. We're looking to connect with other couples, single females, single men. We are definitely looking to maximize our experience here. I've been on my own for a number of years and have fully enjoyed the experience of being single. My partner has been partnerned for many years and is just beginning to enjoy experiencing the other side of life.
    Other couples etc may email me and we'll both be reading the correpondence eagerly
    kiki

my BF and I will be there feb 18-25. Are you interested in meeting other couples on line first to see if there is any chemistry?

Quote Originally Posted by kiki View Post
    My BF and I will be there for the first time. I've never been to a nude resort and neither has he. We're looking to connect with other couples, single females, single men. We are definitely looking to maximize our experience here. I've been on my own for a number of years and have fully enjoyed the experience of being single. My partner has been partnerned for many years and is just beginning to enjoy experiencing the other side of life.
    Other couples etc may email me and we'll both be reading the correpondence eagerly
    kiki
    hello kiki , its sounds like you about to have lots of fun , thats if you know how to take your self to your happy place with out caring or worrying about nothing but feeling the pleasur , we are 3 guy from toronto will get ther on saturday the 17th till the 24
    me and my boys are igor to please and give non stop pleasur to whom who know how to take it...lol we have lots to offer you but we only in to girls so we dont have much to offer you bf unless he wants to watch and lern how he should give it to you , we will love to meet you when we there just look up for 3 guys from toronto , andd you wont regreat it
    a.