Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hedo Amigos 2014 ~ It is not going to suck!!!

Pretty much finalized the week....once again it is not going to suck!!!

Hedo Amigos 2014 Itinerary: We have a number of activities during the week, and we are a group that likes to dress up in themes every night and rewards those who do it well. On the other hand we are also the type of group who respects that this is your vacation. There is no pressure to participate, if you want to hang out in a hammock all day…do it! But what we do offer is some fun things that are not normally offered during a week at Hedo. Here is a brief description of some of the events and a re-post of the theme nights for each evening.

3/15 Saturday Evening Dress Theme: Caveman/Cavewomen
    3/16 Sunday Evening Dress Theme: Schoolgirl/Sports
    3/17 Monday Evening Dress Theme: Sexy Irish Rave
    3/18 Tuesday Evening Dress Theme: Just Shoes, Panties and Pasties
    3/19 Wed Evening Dress Theme: Red and Black Leather and Lace
    3/20 Thursday Evening Dress Theme: Angels & Demons
    3/21 Friday Evening Dress Theme: Rock Star

3/15 Saturday
    Reunion Pool Party: This is just an informal get together at the nude pool. As soon as you check in, drop your shit and your clothes and head to the nude pool to see old friends and meet new ones. We will be handing out swag bags starting around 1:00. Some groups do this in the lobby...we do it up right in the pool!!

3/16 Sunday
    1:00 PM-HA Blackout Bingo-Nude Pool: This is really our first event and a great way for you to meet a lot of people in the group. Unlike the last couple of years we are going to make this a little more “Blackout” and like years past we will be giving away free nights for the winners!!

10:00 PM-HA Welcome Party-Disco: Probably the best night in the disco all week. We will have the place to ourselves for about an hour, then the rest of the resort starts to break the doors down wondering what the hell is going on in there. We will have a pole dance competition again this year, and again with prizes!!

3/17 Monday
    1:00 PM-Dirty Amigo Gift Exchange-Lewd Pool: An Amigo tradition and a hell of a lot of fun. New location this year and some new rules to make it go a little quicker. There will be much more info on this before the trip with the rules, but all you really need to know is if you want to participate bring a sexy/naughty/funny gift (around $25).

10:30 PM-WWV Rave Under the Stars-Main Pool: This is being sponsored by Wild Women Vacations and will be one fantastic night open to everyone at the resort. Our very own Simon, DJ Sandman, will be spinning tunes on the pool deck. Since it is St. Patty’s Day come decked out in lots of glowing neon green and we expect to have a bar set up with Green Martini’s and Island brewed Guinness beer!

3/18 Tuesday
    1:00 PM-HA Beer Pong Tournament-Nude Pool: 4th annual beer pong tournament with free nights to the winners. Sign-ups will start Sunday for this so get your team organized early. Teams need to have 2-4 players, know how to throw a ping pong ball and drink beer. Good teams also employ some good distractors!

3/19 Wednesday
    1:00 PM-WWV Pool Party-Main Pool: Another event put on by WWV for the whole resort to enjoy. DJ Sandman will be rocking the pool and expect a couple of contests with more free night giveaways!!

3/20 Thursday
    2:30 PM-Love Bus Pub Crawl-Lobby: This is an off property trip that will take you to 5-7 bars in the West End Cliffs of Negril. This costs nothing but what you purchase at each bar and a generous tip to the driver Lenbert. This is limited to 50 people and there will be a signup sheet floating around starting Sunday. If you have not done this before it really is a blast.

2:30 PM-Cat Cruise-Hedo Pier: This is booked through the Tour Desk at the resort and the cost is $50-55 per person. We will have our very own Amigos/WWV boat and it is limited to 91 people. Sign up early if you want to take this trip. This year we will do the snorkel thing again and blow past Rick’s around sunset to give them a show!!

3/21 Friday
    12:00 PM-World Famous Blow Out Party -Nude Pool: Ummm..if you have been you know, if it is your first time buckle up!!! You do need to bring things to this party….and that is anything you would think would be fun to play with in a pool!!! Some Amigos in the past have brought entire suitcases full of pool toys...lets make this year the year of inflatables!!!! I have seen around the message boards other groups claiming to have the biggest pool party at Hedo...I just laugh!! We will again this year have a Amigo Very Wet T-Shirt contest with free night to the winner!!!

In addition to all these activities those booked with Wild Women Vacations expect to attend some very seductive private parties and workshops throughout the week. A very special party located at the Spa that will be a "No Holds Barred" fantasy realization night, a night time beach disco party, private sybian sessions. squirting 101 and much much more!!!

69 days from now we will be in paradise!!!

Hedo come soon mon!!
    Last edited by Face Down; 01-05-2014 at 11:18 AM.

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

This is our 5 th trip with the amigos and can't imagine going with any other group! They all truly rock and I am proud to call them friends. I will have the pleasure of spending my 39 th birthday this year with over 200 of them. I can tell you when sandals calls and asked to turn the music down. Your doing something right!!

Blog Entries
    We have been to Hedo several other times and we won free nights at the Sex Games week last year and we need to use them in March. The only time we can come is March 19th -24th. This would give us a few nights of Hedo Amigos and a few nights of Goddess/Young Swingers week. It seems as though this could be the best two weeks in March from what it sounds like.
    This will be our first time being at Hedo during Amigos week and we love to party all night long so I think we will fit right in.
    Look forward to meeting everyone soon enough :-)

Blog Entries
    As I freeze my tail off here at work I'm smiling.only 60 days to go.

Can't wait to meet you guys

Hello Hedo Amigos! Hope you don't mind me joining in! First time posting here, and as a matter of fact, just joined the website! We are one step away from booking Hedo for March, where we will be there 3/14 through the 19th! My hubby and I have never been to Hedo before, and we are certainly looking forward to it! We are familiar with a clothing optional/nude atmosphere; we were just at Desire Pearl last May. So I'll be looking for any tips leading up to the trip! :-)

No worries we can help

We hope it isn't too late to join up! We can't seem to get schedules to work for our annual June trip so we just started tossing around the idea of going back in March instead. We love the idea of joining the Amigos - sounds like a great group with fun activities and that week works well for us. This would be our 3rd trip to H2 and not a second too soon. Last year we booked our June trip with WWV and plan to contact them again for this trip. We hope to party nekkid with you all soon!

Quote Originally Posted by LS10year View Post
    We hope it isn't too late to join up! We can't seem to get schedules to work for our annual June trip so we just started tossing around the idea of going back in March instead. We love the idea of joining the Amigos - sounds like a great group with fun activities and that week works well for us. This would be our 3rd trip to H2 and not a second too soon. Last year we booked our June trip with WWV and plan to contact them again for this trip. We hope to party nekkid with you all soon!
    As soon as you book let me know...we would love to have you and it is not to late to join!!

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

It's Official!

I just booked with Robert of Wild Women, and hubby and I will be arriving on 3/14; It is only for 5 nights so we will be missing part of the Hedo Amigos fun. But we are so looking forwarding to the trip; especially since we are Hedo virgins! So excited for the warm sunshine and sand between my toes...especially today as I see the snow blowing outside my window. Now let the countdown begin!

OK, it is ZERO outside as I type this.... March come soon so we can party with the Amigos once again. Zigmongin, you will have so much fun just stock up on the sunscreen and plan on lots of nights with very little sleep. See you there.

Woohoo! We confirmed our dates with Robert @ WWV and are now booked March 15-23. We can't wait to meet & party with the Amigos!

Quote Originally Posted by LS10year View Post
    Woohoo! We confirmed our dates with Robert @ WWV and are now booked March 15-23. We can't wait to meet & party with the Amigos!
    Glad you guys could make it !

Back again !
    Hedo 2 6-16-25 2017with The Hedo Rockers !
    Group Info
    www.wildwomenvacations.com
    www.hedorockers.com
    Hedo Amigo's 3 -11-18 2017 !
    Hero Amigo Lite 9-30-10-7-2017 !
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !

Quote Originally Posted by HedoIIIlover View Post
    OK, it is ZERO outside as I type this.... March come soon so we can party with the Amigos once again. Zigmongin, you will have so much fun just stock up on the sunscreen and plan on lots of nights with very little sleep. See you there.
    Yep, I am so excited! And already starting to get my packing list together! Looking forward to meeting you and the rest of the Amigos!

Can't wait to see everyone!!!! Hedo cum soon mon...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast