Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it acceptable to wear a thong bottom on the nude side or no?

Blog Entries
    Naked is how you are born. Nekkid is what you do at Hedo or wherever. Nekkid is a lot more fun. That's all.

Cheers
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

[QUOTE=takemetonegril;224720]Naked is how you are born. Nekkid is what you do at Hedo or wherever. Nekkid is a lot more fun. That's all.

Haha, perfect!
    6/21/14-6/28/14 Virgin Trip!
    6/17/15-6/27/15 Trip #2
    6/18/16-6/25/16 Trip #3

Registered User KuriousKouple96's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mustanggirl0401 View Post
    nude is nude..if you need time to muster the courage then do so on the c/o side and then come on over and join the party! It's only fair to everyone else who has 'put themselves out there' so to speak. I know that if my wife and I do it, then we shouldn't have to stand amongst textiles gawking at everyone while they summon their inner hedonist. There is a place for everyone at Hedonism and I for one, having participated in the nudist lifestyle quite a bit, understand the need for this kind of policing. As for the towel thing..well..maybe thats a bit much.
    So sun protection such as hats, sunglasses and footwear aren't allowed on the nude side either?

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    Yes, as long as you are on the move, then that is fine, but once you stop and settle into a spot then you are expected to disrobe or security may come over and request you do so
    Thanks. We will be visiting for the first time in May. Wife is fine with topless but isn't sure about being bottomless so being able to walk over in a towel and then lay on her stomach on that towel will probably be helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Cdn_cpl View Post
    Was fun this week to watch the horror on the faces of all the YSWer's when the were told to get naked, as if the rules didn't apply to them. Security did a great job. One dude even had a swimsuit on in the hottub for a while until he was told to drop it. If only he knew how ridiculous he looked as the only clothed person.
    YSWer's?

Quote Originally Posted by KuriousKouple96 View Post
    YSWer's?
    Young Swinger's Week.
    It's a much younger (under 40) group that comes in to the resort. It's not the first time that I read that when they are there, there are a lot more bikini sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by KuriousKouple96 View Post
    So sun protection such as hats, sunglasses and footwear aren't allowed on the nude side either?
    anything but clothing is allowed.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Nude usually means nude. Some people think they are exempt or just like the attention. I hear the new security firm is making every effort to enforce the nude beach only signs.

I should add that the guests are usually patient with newbies who need some time to get into the nude beach thing but the Security staff may not be so patient.

I (Mr.) drop my trunks (if I'm wearing any) as soon as I hit the nude side sign. The Mrs. will usually walk up to the beach chair with her wrap/towel and then disrobe.

Our first trip, it took her three days, and much alcohol, to go full nude. On our most recent trip she was on the nude side in minutes (first stop after our room) and I'd get up mornings and go look for her on the beach, starting on the clothing optional side and expecting to find her, only to discover her naked (not nekked that early... That requires booze :-) ) and quite comfortable on a chair soaking up the sun.

I realize some people are shy about full nudity, but trust me, once you do it, it really won't seem like that big a deal. And after some time, you will likely become quite comfortable with it. As many have said, it's people with clothing who get stares on the nude side. If you are naked you just blend in.
    Hedo, Sept. 27-Oct. 8, 2015 (can't wait to return).

Hedo, February 2015.

Hedo, September 2014 . First time!

Brilliance of the Seas - January 2014

Quote Originally Posted by mnuswingers View Post
    we are going in may and i, the male, don't have a problem with it either. i am not going to check out everyone else though of course i will. but i am going because I CAN BE NUDE. my wife will definitely be topless is mini bottom at first because that's the way she rolls. i think she will quickly get in the spirit and go totally nude. when i booked and paid for this trip, never did i see nor read nor agree to being totally nude anywhere. i have seen pics of the resort and there are plenty of women and men in swimsuits and women topless. i really hope we don't feel uncomfortable.
    That's not at all our understanding or experience. Nude side during the day is nude. The concept is that everyone is nude and everyone becomes comfortable being nude. The concept in a nutshell. Prude side is optional as it should be.
    Hedo II 4 Trips
    Cap D'ade 2 Trips + Summer ‘21?
    Desire RM 1 trip

Quote Originally Posted by mnuswingers View Post
    thanks mac r a. this is good to know. i actually thought nudity was NOT allowed on the clothing side. so we will start on the clothing side and work our way over. thanks...
    Betcha it won't take long. The prude side for when you need some down time from the party. You go to Hedo for....the party.

Enjoy.
    Hedo II 4 Trips
    Cap D'ade 2 Trips + Summer ‘21?
    Desire RM 1 trip

Nude on the nude side. My wife and her friend went on a 2 a.m. pizza run on the nude side, she wore her thong bottoms. While they were waiting for a few slices of pizza she was reminded that she should not have them on...why she bothered to put them on in the first place, IDK lol. She was more than happy to comply ☺
    Last edited by Erich&Kim; 03-28-2015 at 05:43 PM.

Sbkandhubby.tumblr.com

Blog Entries
    we know ppl that have been going to hedo for a few years now and they still don't go to the nude side.... they stay on the C/O side.... so its what ever your comfortable with... but the nude side is nude... you will look out of place if you are wearing clothes... and you will have more ppl staring at you then if you are nude...
    Hedo II jan 2012 2013--2014---
    may-- oct 2014--
    jan. Apr. Oct 2015-- Jan, April, Oct 2016
    2017, April Sept, and Oct
    2018 Orlando June 2-9
    2018 Oct

Up Cumming Trips April and Oct 2017

Others have said it already but just to reinforce it you will look out of place if you are not fully nude on the nude side. And honestly by the third day my wife and i were there we didn't want any clothes on ever again. It became a chore to even put shorts and a shirt on for breakfast (never made it to a lunch buffet. Jerk chicken at the nude grill was all good for us) Dressing for dinner was different since it usually involved enjoying dressing up for a theme night. So my opinion is leave the entire bikini at home and have one less item to pack.

Clothing items such as flip flops or water shoes, sun glasses and hats are fine on the nude side.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast