Thread: Do you feel safe in Jamaica?

Do you feel safe in Jamaica?

I know the answer for most would be yes , or why would you go , but there have been times in Mexico that we did not feel safe. This will be our first trip to hedo and really looking forward to it . Thanks for any input. Do you feel safe at hedo 3?

GOING TO HEDO III 4 OUR 11th TIME IN MAY. NEVER, EVER FELT UN-SAFE . THE RESORT HAS GUARDS POSTED AROUND THE ENTIRE PERIMETER OF THE COMPLEX 24/7. DO NOT WORRY!! U WON'T HAVE TIME TO ANYWAY. U WILL B WAY 2 BUSY HAVING THE VACATION OF YOUR LIFE . DON'T FORGET TO BRING NAME CARDS TO EXCHANGE WITH ALL THE GREAT NEW HEDO FRIENDS . ENJOY!!!!
    NJREF

Thanks for your input . We are really looking forward to the trip.

When R U Arriving????
    NJREF

We are arriving sept. 18th for 5 nights

Concerns...

We actually had one concern last year... it really wasn't a HUGE deal, and isn't stopping us from going this year. Les was waiting for me on the basketball court, and was approached by a guy who was later identified as a subcontractor who had been let in during the day, and had hung out during the night. He didn't take no for an answer and came onto her pretty strong. She felt uncomfortable, but never like she was trapped, or scared... there were plenty of other people within earshot. When I showed up and realized what was going on he quickly left. Like I said... not stopping us from going this year, just keep your eyes open. Greg and Les

Quote Originally Posted by gregandleslie View Post
    We actually had one concern last year... it really wasn't a HUGE deal, and isn't stopping us from going this year. Les was waiting for me on the basketball court, and was approached by a guy who was later identified as a subcontractor who had been let in during the day, and had hung out during the night. He didn't take no for an answer and came onto her pretty strong. She felt uncomfortable, but never like she was trapped, or scared... there were plenty of other people within earshot. When I showed up and realized what was going on he quickly left. Like I said... not stopping us from going this year, just keep your eyes open. Greg and Les
    Thanks , that is the stuff that I am wanting to know , I have heard more then a few reports of incidents like that. It seems odd they would let people of the street in on day passes at a resort that caters to a sexually charged atmosphere.

Ya, when there is a problem, it is usually from a local.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

Pretty much always felt safe as a kiten on the resort. It's a closed environment and you're pretty much always within earshot of someone who could come to your aid if there actually were an incident.
    however... outside of the resort I would pretty much only keep to the 'touristy" places. (dunns river falls, the various official side trips, etc.)
    "I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead" J. Buffett