Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hedo III September

Carol and Paul
    September 14-22 along with a bunch of other wakemewhenseptemberends alcoholics, partiersand general misfits
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Wakemewhenseptemberends/

I believe most people find any amount of time to be too short. I have tried 7 days; which was okay at the time, because all I needed was a break. For a planned holiday, however, for me - 2 weeks works best because it takes me 2/3 days to settle in. Even on day 15, I still feel that I need just one more day! In the spring, I met a gentleman who was in his 5th week and still was not looking forward to going back! Last year there was a couple that split their holiday between Hedo & Grand Lido. We waved them off in the morning, only to see them back the next morning.

I guess it depends on how much fun you are having at one resort, either way it might be hard to leave!

Specializing in nautical/terrestrial acquistion and redistribution
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiexpat View Post
    Roll call update...Sept is looking pretty busy now as so far we have:

BobandRuth1990: 30 Aug - 3 Sept
    PamnRich:1-9 Sept (Pam & Rich + Bareass Buccaneers...approx 20)
    Kelwa1: 1-9 Sept (Kelley & Leanne - Pirates) - We are actually with the Bareass Buccaneers listed above, just look for the pegleg guy and his beautiful wife Crossbones, the B/B krewe's Doc
    UGoddess: 1-15 Sept
    Aussiexpat: 5-14 Sept (Terry)
    Sunset Bill: 8-15 Sept (Bill & Nancy + JWST.....approx 100)
    Dee: 9-16 Sept (Shawn & Dee)
    gr8couple: 9-16 Sept (Gary & Kathy)

I imagine the 8th is going to be pretty impressive, the last night of Bareass Buccaneers and the first night of JWST
    "Pirates are crude, vile, highly
    offensive creatures who compensate for their lack of knowledge and manners
    with debauchery. Now everyone can stop with nicey, nicey and start being Pirates!!! AARRRGGGGHHH! !!!!"

Roll call update... (I've cheated by searching other threads for comments, hope you don't mind)

BobandRuth1990: 30 Aug - 3 Sept (Bob & Ruth - pre-boarding party for Bareass Buccaneers)
    PamnRich: 1-9 Sept (Pam & Rich - Bareass Buccaneers)
    Kelwa1: 1-9 Sept (Kelley & Leanne - Bareass Buccaneers)
    UGoddess: 1-15 Sept
    Aussiexpat: 1-14 Sept (Terry - Bareass Buccaneers & JWST)
    Angelk121: 2-8 Sept (Angel + Steve - Bareass Buccaneers)
    Dansplaytymegrl: 6-13 Sept
    Sunset Bill: 8-15 Sept (Bill & Nancy - JWST)
    Dee: 9-16 Sept (Shawn & Dee - JWST)
    gr8couple: 9-16 Sept (Gary & Kathy - JWST)
    Hedokurious: 14-22 Sept (Carol & Paul - wakemewhenseptemberends)
    Skipper: 25 Sept - 10 Oct (+ Dawn)
    Last edited by aussiexpat; 07-12-2007 at 10:12 AM.

Dawn and I will be there for our second trip this year from 25 Sep - 10 Oct. We were going to wait till next April but DIF set in pretty hard so we decided to go in November. Well, that was STILL too far away so we're risking the storms and going as early as we can!

hey aussie Steve & I have joined the Buccaneers
    I just wanted your list to be as acurate as possible:-)
    Have you decided if you are going to 2 still? It sounds like 3 will be blowin' up!
    Life is like a dick, when it gets hard...Fuck it!

Quote Originally Posted by angelk121 View Post
    hey aussie Steve & I have joined the Buccaneers
    I just wanted your list to be as acurate as possible:-)
    Have you decided if you are going to 2 still? It sounds like 3 will be blowin' up!
    List updated above Yeh, just got approved for both Bareass Buccaneers and JWST, definitely going to be joining H3 on the 1st Sept now as it sounds like an awesome party...just waiting to have booking change confirmed ...
    Last edited by aussiexpat; 07-11-2007 at 02:44 PM.

Hi all! Crossbones here, fiesty wench of Dirty Hargis. Looking forward to meeting everyone early sept. Sounds like hedo 3 is where it's at this year. As a long time loyal of 2 (14 or so trips), it's hard to accespt the change, but I'm sure it will be a blast. Afterall, it's the (nekkid) PEOPLE who make hedo what it is! Anyway, Dirty Hargis and I will be celebrating our 1st wedding anniversary (976)! Bareass forever! In answer to the question about having to be in a group to have fun... this is my first year in a group and I've have massive fun every time I've gone! Also commenting on the how long to stay comment, I agree that it takes 2-3 days to release the weight of the world, but you can cut a day off of that by scheduling a massage for the morning of your first full day! From my experience, 5 days is too short, 7 is ok, 10 is better, by 15 it has become a way of life and you'll never want to go home... you be the judge.
    Leanne (Crossbones) & Kelley (Dirty Hargis) Sept 1-9, 2007 [Bareass Buccaneers]

oops!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Crossbones; 07-12-2007 at 12:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crossbones View Post
    From my experience, 5 days is too short, 7 is ok, 10 is better, by 15 it has become a way of life and you'll never want to go home... you be the judge.
    Good thing I trimmed my trip to 14 days then...just before I get to the never want to go home stage

I'm more worried about the amount of all inclusive food and booze I'm going to shove in over 14 days...what if I don't wear clothes for 14 days and then find they don't fit anymore....how will I get home

BF and I will be there Sept 1st - 8th. Virgin Hedo Trip. Not sure if I'm excited, or frightened

By the time you leave you won't want to wear clothes anyway. Besides, about the time you take off the extra ten pounds, you'll finally be getting used to your binding, inhibiting garbs once more. Once home, you may also find that you'll walk up to total strangers with a "respec' mon". They'll look at you like you're crazy, except for a few. They know. Eventually all this wears off as you slip back into the stress of everyday life. I find that booking my next trip about this time eases the pain.

to divaleh,
    you'll love it. To ease your "fears", a good float in the the hot tub on a raft under the stars is good start... just watch out for the "foam".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12