Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: April 12th through April 20th WOW!!!!

April 12th through April 20th WOW!!!!

I read a lot of trip reports before we left and after we got home. 99% of what I read was right on. First let me say that Hedo III is what you make it. We are not lifestylers, but it was a great trip and we will go back. We arrived at MTB airport at 11:00 AM. By 11:30 we were at the Super Clubs desk. Customs was not an issue. We were placed on a bus and only waited about 10 minutes until the bus was loaded and we were off. The roads were fine , no worse than roads in south Florida. The driver ask who was going to which resort, and wrote down the #'s for each stop. When he ask who was going to Hedo III, one other couple spoke up along with my wife and I, to which somebody shouted ,"Their getting naked" I agreed and everyone laughed. I'm guessing that they wanted to book Hedo too, but where not quite ready. About half way their we stopped at a roadside bar for a restroom stop and that first Red Stripe of our trip. That was also when we were ask for the first and only time if we wanted some "Gonja". I politely told our bus driver, no thank you and we got our beer, used the head and continued on our trip. We arrived at the resort around 2:00 PM. There was no wait at all at the front desk. There were 2 people behind the desk checking us in, a bellman standing by with our luggage and another staff member with 2 cold glasses of Champaign. So far WOW! The bellman took us to our room in the 500 building. (Au Natural Garden View). The room was great except for the fact that we had 2 twin beds, not the king we requested. Mirrors on the ceilings over twin beds. HUMMM.... We simply walked back through the garden area, which was very nice, back to the front desk where I explained our problem and the front desk clerk said "No Problem Mon". The bell man followed us back and they moved us to a ground floor room in the same building. It was great, and unlike other reports I have seen, we did not have any bug problems. We even left our back doors open and the bathroom windows open most of the time we were in the room. Open air showers are the best!!! Simply open all the windows and shutters over the tub and shower and enjoy. Passers by just might enjoy also. We then went out to the pool to get some sun. That was when we had our first of many Dirty Bananas. another WOW! We stayed by the pool for a while and then went for a walk to check out the resort. On the way back to the main area we saw a group of guest rehearsing for an upcoming show. We stopped to watch for a minute and I recognized a couple that we had been corresponding with, from their picture on this website. (Billy and Tami) Later we met another couple that we had all met on this site, Chris and Monique. The 6 six of us met another couple from Chicago, Brian and Christian. The 8 of us hung out most of the week. That is the best part of Hedo. The people. We met many new friends from all over. I can't remember all the names, but I will never forget the faces and the good times. We met one couple whom also has a daughter serving in Iraq. My son returned home on May 5th. I feel terrible that I don't remember their names, but, if you are at Hedo III in the area of the giant chess set and you see a room with the doors wide open, feel free to stop by and take a look.

Our first night we made reservations at "Munasans" a fantastic Japanese steak house. It was great. We ate there 4 more times over our 8 day stay. We did go to Pastafari on evening, it was very nice but Munasans was much better. The main buffet was really good every time we ate there. Mostly at breakfast. They have a fantastic omelet bar. For lunch most days we went to the "Scotch Bonet". Fast service, great food and more great staff. Overall the food was much better than we anticipated. Some past trip reports have not been kind to the food. I worked out every other morning and still gained 4 lbs. My wife says it was from the 4 to 10 Dirty Bananas I consumed everyday from 10:00 AM until 3:00 PM. They did make for a great nap most afternoons from 3 to 5.

After dinner we went back our room and then decided we would go to the Hot Tub. It was only about 9:30 PM so when we first got to the tub we had it to ourselves. Another WOW!!! double WOW! ( If you meet my wife you will understand) This is when we realized that we had made our only mistake in planing our trip. If it's your first trip talk to your wife and set limits that you are both comfortable with. Here is what happened. After about 10 minutes another couple joined us in the Hot Tub. Shortly after that 2 more couples climbed in. The next thing we know the 3 guys are taking very good care of the lady from the first couple and the other 2 ladies are doing each other. This was the first time in my life I had witnessed this first hand and as a red blooded American male nature took over, lets just say my plans for the next hour differed from my wife's. When I saw the look on her face we went back to our room, talked about our limits. After our talk mother nature took over. For some people the sexual energy of Hedo needs to be eased into.

The rest of the trip was fantastic. The water slide was another great part of the trip, even though my wife knocked herself out cold. She was only out for about 5 sec, but the goose egg on her forehead was around for a while to remind her. Be careful on the slide. Going down 2 or 3 at a time is fine in the Hot Tub, but on the slide it can be dangerous. But nothing a shot of Jack can not cure. The house band and the entertainment staff are also a huge part of what makes Hedo III. Spike, Thrill, Cardannay from the entertainment crew, Georgie and the rest of the house band, are all a riot. I even got to practice and sit in with the house band at the big stage show our last night there. Thanks guys. I have played drums with a lot of different bands over the years but never had as much fun doing so.
    To summarize we had a great trip. We are going back next year and hopefully we will be able to coordinate our trip with the same great people we met this year. We are not in the lifestyle. Some folks were most were not. They are all good people we never felt pressured. I even met a couple of folks on the prude side during one of the daily "Nude Tube Invasion" runs. They called me Mr. Naked Ass Man the rest of the trip.
    There was one more additional down side. A couple of single males gave all the single males a bad name. 2 brothers in particular thought the nude pool and hot tub was their smorgasbord. It got so bad that a group of guest were getting together to deal with them if they bothered anyone else the rest of their trip. These 2 were nick named the "Pervert Brothers". They came real close to getting their asses kicked close to the end of the trip. Hedo should ban single males unless traveling with another couple.

Single males, Hedo is not for you!!!

In closing WOW!

NOT all the single males are assholes there, I think you might have had one spoil it for others.. I posted more in the other thread, I happened to meet one guy who with any luck is gonna be a part of my life for along time at hedo. It was my soon to be married single female friend that I had to worry about... I know what guys there turned you off and I meet a few single guys and there was good ones, just happened because they werent being assholes they went un noticed.

Not to be to harsh here but I find it very funny in another post you would ask me to give hedo another chance, against a friend I deffended the place. I choose to go back it because Im not judging everything from one bad experience... If I hadn't meet someone there I wouldn't want to go after seeing this post. Personally IM not into sleeping with other womens husbands, and Im not a jarlicker, I don't care what others do, but I think I still have the right to go, have a good time, and maybe meet someone single. I would hope anyone who "loves" this place would like to see anyone who goes have fun, not just couples or single girls.
    Last edited by Jayme; 05-07-2007 at 09:27 PM.

OK....not all of them...but the ones you notice.....we met no single women and no couples that acted that way. We did however meet 3 single men acting that way..... I'm sure the guy you met there is great, after he met you, you two became a couple. I guess I just don't understand why a single guy would want to go there.

Cause there are single chicks there, cause travel agents promote it to single guys, because super clubs bring in hot models, because not all wives want there mens dick, because because because...........

Biggest reason I assume is just to have a good time. There are assholes every resort you go... every bar ya go...

And yes I went to hedo single, not looking for ANYTHING, or ANYONE and yes were now a couple thanks to meeting at hedo... ( wow in print that looks almost scary) You more than likely seem us there at some point, just most didnt know we only meet there mainly because my friend ran off...

Everyone has their own opinion. You are in the minority on this one.

Jayme, I can't understand why you went to hedo in the first place,you seem to be against everything it stands for.Next time head to breezes or sandels that seems to be more of what you are looking for.
    going Aug 4-11 first timers yahooo

Whoa! here we go again, the minute somebody expresses an opinion everybody jumps on them. Not very democratic. Playneked has expressed his opinion based on his experience and Jamie has based her opinion on her experience. Both are probably right. Thanks for the report Playneked, all these reports help us to gather information ready for our great vacation in July. Watchout Hedo, here we cum! lol

Very well put UK.......Let me rephrase my bold print at the end.

Anyone who is going to act like assholes, Single Guys, Single Women, Couples, Gays, Lesbians, who ever you are, Hedo is not for you.

It just happened to be a few single guys this time.

We have around 10 months and counting!!!!!!!!!

Can not wait....

PlayNeked,are you causeing trouble again?Should have known!!How are you guy's doing?We love your report.Just thought I'd give my two cents.But first I would like to let jayme know that I met her man the first day he was there ,playing volley ball at the nude pool,and he did seem like a fairly nice guy,but I think by this time the other single male asshole brothers had already given all single males a bad rap.I was there with my wife,and there was a time in the hot tub that I had to run one of the brothers off,very inconsiderate of others around them,if it was there they were grabbing it.So as far as single males at Hedo,I feel Hedo should maybe have a few rules and regulations like maybe bringing a single girl with them instead of 2 or 3 single guys thinking that everyone there wants them to F@#k there wife or girlfriend.Oh well I'll try to get my trip report and photos posted soon,and PlayNeked keep in touch.

When you coming to Daytona?

I went as a single women, I don't care what others do and I am not against what it stands for, I though hedo stood for being able to be yourself, being able to enjoy yourself. I took my friend there to party because hedo is spose to have the best party, it was my maid of honor thing instead of a stagette.

Bill and Tam, yeah he is nice, I agree there were others that were not so nice. Im kinda basing this all on my experience and I would hate to think he would have not been able to go because some russian jack ass's. Playens report was awsome and I can see how anyone could come to that conclusion BUT my advice would be to any single males going, don't go if you can't respect others, if you have a problem being drunk/sober and are going to get laid then don't go, if your going to have fun, meet people then go....
    Im sorry if I came accross as knocking anyone, just don't know if I think anyone should be limitted because of any social or marital statues. Even suggesting I should have not went there is kinda insulting, I may not have choosen to be a part of things then or in the future, I went and with a open mind meet alot of really cool people. I did check out the other places and the nice thing about Hedo is everyone was friendly and you could talk to people without them putting there nose up..... If I do go back it would be because of the other couples, singles I got to know...
    I said my two cents, I didnt mean to rub people the wrong way, I guess I may have taken it personal in a couple ways. I know how my friend actted there and I would hate to have someone say NO SINGLE WOMEN because of her, I had enough nasty shit being said to me because people assumed things...
    Again sorry if I offended anyone...

hopefully in august......maybe the end of july.....not sure yet......we will let you know

We still Love You Jayme. Glad you and your guy worked out.

I think you should all go end july/begining August because we will be there then and we are going to make the party rock. Jayme bring your future ex husband too and we will try to keep playneked out of trouble lol.

good luck with playnecked!!!! lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast