Thread: Hedo 10 - 25 April

Hedo 10 - 25 April

Well, after months of planning we finally made it down to what is now our second home. I'll not bore you with all the flight talk since that's something that never changes. On arrival to Mo Bay we went to the Super Clubs lounge where our bags were taken and staged with the other Super Clubs tourists. We then had a seat and were then promptly ignored. No offers for water or anything else. After I got up and interrupted the clerks conversation with her friend I found out we were supposed to fill out a form for something, I forget what. Within thirty minutes we went on our usual Sangster find the bus/van trek and met the other folks on board. There was only one other person going to Hedo but most everyone on board was friendly and in the mood for some Red Stripe. We were a bit concerned when we took the left out of the airport and promptly hit torn up roads! Totally in worse shape than we saw last time. This lasted for about two miles, and then, heaven...the coast road is done! There's a few spots that looks like they're going to be four laned but for all intents and purposes the road is finished. Even though we stopped for gas, and the driver had a leisurely chat with a friend at the station, The trip took, maybe, 55 minutes! Beats the hell out of the usual 2 hours!

We arrived at Hedo around 1400 where we were greeted with a smile and cocktail of our choice. We were then taken to our room, room 315 pool front, and given a little orientation by the bell hop manager. We instantly fell in love with our room location. We promptly prepared for jumping in the pool, Dawn by putting on here cute little bikini she has been waiting to wear and my by getting in to my birthday suit. Our first experience at the Quad Pool was fantastic. Lots of great people with Errol and, damn, I can't remember her name right now (that's typical for me these days), behind the bar. We got our drinks and hit the hot tub where Dawn promptly lost her top. After a bit we were stretched out on loungers, soaking up the Jamaican sun, but not before Dawn lost her bottoms as well. Lots of sun later, and a little sunburn we dressed for dinner and ate at the buffet.

The Buffet...great desserts and pretty good roast beef, pork, and turkey depending on the day. Overall though...blah. Not as good as we expected. Our primary source of nutrition was the Nude grill (putting on clothes got to be a pain), Scotch Bonnet (LOVE their jerk chicken), or the Pastafari (awesome steaks). Breakfast was OK at best. We heard the omelets were fantastic but I found them to be OK. I usually got my scrambled eggs with cheese 'cus the ham always tasted like something I couldn't quite place.

I'm not going to do a day by day report but on the second day around lunch time I was in the shower getting ready to go to lunch. Well, the weekly quad takeover was in progress when I heard the wife's wonderful laugh and her saying something like "They're clean, I just had a shower". When I looked out, there she was, standing on the bridge to the quad bar, sans shorts and panties! Too cool! I thought that maybe she lost some sort of contest with the takeover. Turns out, our new friend Lenny was collecting panties and he talked her right out of hers! Made the trip to be sure. After that, her body didn't find clothes for eleven days.

Overall we has ground hog day (in a good way) for sixteen days. No stress, no worries. Was going to go diving but the last five days I had planned on going, the wind kicked up so no diving. No biggie, I'm not a big fan of the Jamaican reefs.

The only "bad" experience was on our first Thursday night there. 0200 in the quad hot tub two guys and a girl came down from the disco and joined me. My brow raised when the first question one of the guys asked was "do you go both ways?" It's hedo so I politely said no and continued enjoying the tub. Well, the girl suggested they all massage each other and you can imagine where that went. That's when the guy who asked me the directional question then started getting pushy with me. Once again I told him that I don't do dudes. Well, he then tried to grab something he shouldn't have. Anywhere else, there would have been a broken nose involved. I just got up and left. One more bad thing was a little theft we had. Dawn had her beach towel my step son had given here for the trip, her sun glasses, and her ONLY pair of shoes stolen off of one of the loungers in the quad. Ended up seeing one of the grounds keepers wearing the glasses.

Good Stuff:
    - The weather was great!
    - No clothes.
    - The quad is the place to go to relax.
    - Most of the guests were great.
    - The staff was great.
    - Thanks to the nurses for advice and keeping tabs on our, and others, insulin.
    - Dirty Bananas.
    - The road is pretty much done!
    - Nachos at the nude grill.

Bad stuff:
    - We were shunned by some of the lifestylers when they found out we were just in to each other. This was even after being friends for several days.
    - Pool towels were usually in short supply.
    - The food at the buffet was blah at best.
    - A few Wallies staring at my wife's nether region, hoping to see a little more.
    - Bringing clothes.
    - Having to leave.

In summary, we can't wait to go back. We have no desire to go anywhere else in the future and would retire to the quad if it was possible. The nude side was OK but it was too crowded for us. DIF to be sure!!!

Skip and Dawn

Great trip report, and shame on the lifestylers, we are in the lifestyle and stayed with each other for the most part and would never shun anyone.
    glad you guys had a good time.
    Paul + joan....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Actually we met briefly and ya'll were very personable. It wasn't all the lifestylers, just a few, maybe 30% or so. No biggie. We met some great folks down there and are looking forward to meeting more next year. Even made a business contact! I know, I know, business while at H3 is bad...

Hey there Skipper,

Is this trip report from this year? I swear I read something similar about a groundskeeper wearing a wife's sunglasses in another trip report (not on tihs forum). Thought you may have posted this somewhere else too (if it was last year).

If it was from this year, it looks like sunglasses are a hot item.

Good trip report, Can't wait to go myself.

Sweetheart 26

That was from this year. I think I mentioned it in another post as well so that might be what you saw. Just a lesson learned for us and totally won't keep us from returning!

and just what were you doing while in the sun that you had to remove said glasses anyway????
    lol
    Paul + joan....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

We were swimming...in the deep end...yeah, that's it...

Hey Skipper! Great trip report. It took me right back to my time at Hedo III. I was the guy you referred to at the beginning of your post as the only other person on the bus going to Hedo. Although our paths didn't cross too often during my time at Hedo, I enjoyed talking to you and Dawn on the bus. I just hope I'm not one of the Wallies you refer to at the end of you post. Tell Dawn I said hi and maybe I'll see you there again. Todd

Were thinking of trying Hedo II out this September for a quick 5 day visit.
    Paul + joan....

CNK, We're envious to be sure. We'll not be able to get back till next spring.

Todd,
    Hey bud! Good to hear from you. Dawn said she ran in to you and I totally don't know how I missed you there. She wanted me to tell you that you are totally not a Wally!

LOL not definite yet, gota work some o/t this summer, but were gonna try our best to make it for a visit in Sept, then back again next spring.
    P + j