Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How bad are the single guys?

Quote Originally Posted by JayNSteph View Post
    Agree with Mac_r_a, we have never had a problem or seen one. Additionally, everyone is protective of each other so if they see an issue, they will assist you or go get security. I have never seen an issue with single men though, they usually know their roles there and are very respectful
    NAILED IT... I've seen few instances, but the few were quickly sqashed by fellow guests. It's a very self policing group of people.

In all honestly (and seriousness) I believe you'll find the men in JA, and especially at Hedo to be more respectful than you do at home. When alcohol is added to the mix minor things will happen from time to time but it's easy to deal with them. No worries at all. The guests and staff are used to seeing nekkid bodies and most will protect the honor of the women if and when an instance arises.

Misbehavior toward women is generally not tolerated very well. Especially since the men want their ladies to be comfy and confident in the nude.
    Promises may get friends but
    'tis performance that keeps them

we have met many wonderful single men there, never a problem ever.

For the most part, the singles we met have been respectful and good people. We also have been surprised when talking to a guy...assuming he is with a woman....and he says he is single. Wow, talked to both of us and not a "shark".

We have also met a few of Jamaican men over the years, always very respectful and fun to meet.

Yes, we have also met other guys that were creepy, but for the most part we just ignore them....if you want to get off in the bushes looking at us (probably her..lol) fine by us. We did have one time....hypothetically speaking....where we met another couple and jumped on a cabana bed by the spa by the pool tables. Is was nighttime so we figured it was fun to be outside, but not overly out there. A guy saw us and started to watch....fine we were outside...what do you expect...lol, but then he came up to us and as playing with himself tried to grab the girls. Not cool. A "what the fuck are you doing" scared him away...did not see him for the rest of the week....maybe a night passer.

The hedo crowd is great....if anybody has an issue with a sm, other will help. Over 14 trips, very few issues....

There are occasional creepy guys but none that felt dangerous. That said, I recall a creepy guy last year (I believe Danny and maybe FoxxyAndHound might remember this guy) who was always in the hot tub with a lecherous look about him, staring women down. I wouldn't let my wife walk in that area alone when he was around. But we never saw him talk to anyone that I recall. Hope he's not there this Hedoween though.
    Hedo II 4 Trips
    Cap D'ade 2 Trips + Summer ‘21?
    Desire RM 1 trip

Quote Originally Posted by happy2us View Post
    There are occasional creepy guys but none that felt dangerous. That said, I recall a creepy guy last year (I believe Danny and maybe FoxxyAndHound might remember this guy) who was always in the hot tub with a lecherous look about him, staring women down. I wouldn't let my wife walk in that area alone when he was around. But we never saw him talk to anyone that I recall. Hope he's not there this Hedoween though.
    lol I rememeber this guy! Too funny at the foam party he just stood in the middle of the foam and didnt say anything to anyone. Very weird. Never felt that he was dangerous though. In fact I would actually feel very sorry for any man single or otherwise who was unkind or even agressive with any of the women. I think he would find himself surrounded by several unhappy husbands very quickly.

As anywhere else it's an individual thing. I was married for 26 yrs. to a wonderful woman and we loved our trips home. I lost her to a heart attack and we had planned a trip that I will still honor her memory by making but I'm sure I'll get a few looks like why is he here alone. I know the true hedo people understand it's all attitude . Pushy people reveal themselves without even knowing it. When you hear veterans talk about the spiritual vibe well it's real and it finds you you need not seek it out just be open to it. We all go for our own reasons and only you know yours until you talk to others. Every trip creates it's own memories but that first one...Gotta love it!

rumbumb. I know exactly what you are saying. I was married to the love of my life for 37 years and we too loved our trips back home. I lost her to cancer a year and 7 months ago (but who's counting) and I am trying to build up enough courage to return. I fear I will start crying when I get off the bus at the main entrance. I will do it, I don't know just when. All you guys, take time and kiss your wives or girlfriends in the morning, when you get home from work and before you turn the lights off at night. You never know what will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by rumbum View Post
    As anywhere else it's an individual thing. I was married for 26 yrs. to a wonderful woman and we loved our trips home. I lost her to a heart attack and we had planned a trip that I will still honor her memory by making but I'm sure I'll get a few looks like why is he here alone. I know the true hedo people understand it's all attitude . Pushy people reveal themselves without even knowing it. When you hear veterans talk about the spiritual vibe well it's real and it finds you you need not seek it out just be open to it. We all go for our own reasons and only you know yours until you talk to others. Every trip creates it's own memories but that first one...Gotta love it!
    Quote Originally Posted by CTcouple View Post
    rumbumb. I know exactly what you are saying. I was married to the love of my life for 37 years and we too loved our trips back home. I lost her to cancer a year and 7 months ago (but who's counting) and I am trying to build up enough courage to return. I fear I will start crying when I get off the bus at the main entrance. I will do it, I don't know just when. All you guys, take time and kiss your wives or girlfriends in the morning, when you get home from work and before you turn the lights off at night. You never know what will happen.
    Condolences guys...... I can't even imagine
    I kiss my honey every morning and night and in between when I get a moment

Yes, my sincerest condolences for your losses. Please don't misread my description of a specific guy as remotely a criticism of singles at H2. My comment was very specific to an instance. I wish you both the best in your new journeys.
    Hedo II 4 Trips
    Cap D'ade 2 Trips + Summer ‘21?
    Desire RM 1 trip

While it has now been many years (far too many!) since our last trip down we had nothing but pleasant encounters with the few single guys we met there. On the other hand there were a few over the top obnoxious married women who we would have preferred to have avoided. Guess it really depends on the assortment of personalities that are there at a given time but the few bad characters can avoided much of the time.

Hedo II, Negril. Anywhere else does not matter
    Blog Entries
    Depends on what you want from single guys - they are all good if they meet your requirements and not so good when they don't meet your requirements. Cool, either way. I am there to enjoy myself, there may be some inconveniences along the way, but nothing that is not forgotten the next moment. Never had a situation where it spoilt my day, hour minute.
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2005
    Desire - July 2007 -
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2009 ( closed now)
    Hedo 2 - Lovevoodoo Nov. 2010,2011,2012,2013,2014 -
    No Swim Suit - March 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018 -
    4th July Week - July 2015,2016 - 5th March to 13th March 2016
    Feb17-25 2017. 27 Oct to 5th Nov 2017:
    Mar 2-11 2018; March 29-April 7 2019:
    Coming Up 29th Oct - 6th Nov 2021.
    www.amazon.com/author/venusshaw
    www.swingersexdiaries.com
    https://www.swingtowns.com/like/eroticavenus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12