Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: EVERYONE!!! User Name???

Blog Entries
    This is great... Everyone keep em coming...

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

Hat Trick = 3 goals in hockey, played college hockey, wife wants to try threesome. g/g&me
    First trip was to Hedo III June 2007.
    Heading back to Hedo III June 16th to 20th 2009!

m&l - first initial of our first names. yeah, i know, not very creative. but simple!

mine is sooo hard to explain. Well ummmm

its my name!LOL!! We went to Hedo 3 last year for 3 days to check it out. NOW We are going for a whole week in 18 days!! I can't wait!!!
    Jason and Deanna June 2009

Ours is just our names. We are going end of July for 5 days. This is our forth trip and we can't wait to go back.

My wife and I have been apart for 12 months due to work (middle east) with 4more months to go. We are both Deserving of this first trip to HEDO!!!!

October 07

Smile

We are in the lifestyle and use this handle for on our lifestyle site as well. As for its meaning....we are pretty sure everybody can figure it out

Registered User BLKCPLEJUSBROWS's Avatar
    we are Blkcplejusbrowsn ..which means Black couple just browsing ,and we will be browsing at Hedo 3 from August 7-12 .We are not in the lifestyle but we are looking to push the limits quite a bit on our visit so if the bedroom is rockin' ...please cum a knockin'

Occasional cigar and pipe smoker, first name is Matt, last name begins with an R, so smokinmattr.

I am nwgirl. My husband and I live in Seattle, therefore the NW and as for the girl...I feel young at heart (although almost 40). Our first trip is planned for July 31 - August 7. We can hardly wait!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Uniflip View Post
    Uniflip = Two online "handles" stuck together, Unique is me and Flip is him. I do all the posting on the board but he reads them all over my shoulder!.

We are still in the space of being total newbs and go from being totally scared one minute to being totally up for it the next.

We live in the UK and no one understands our humour when we post. Off to Hedo III for the first two weeks of November with the wild women group.
    Hey guys that's not totally true, as Newfoundland used to be under British rule, we love British humor

Anne

P.S. our names speaks for its self

ok not much to our name Rockers&Rollers= 2 people who still attend most concerts with or without the kids, and find that staying young isn't so hard. Really like going out and partying more then we did when we were in our 20s. If I had to say who was who then I would say He is the rocker and I'm the roller who tries despretly to keep up with him..... lol...

UK (cos thats where we live) and Newbie (cos its our 1st time to Hedo) bet none of you guessed any of that lol. I am Paula and my hubbie is Stewart we go in July for two whole weeks and can't wait. We are in our early 40's and this is our first holiday without our children, our youngest is 18 now. We are a madly active couple who will love to dive, swim, go down the slide, have a go on the trapeze, play volleyball etc etc. We are not in the lifestyle yet but hope that will change too.

NYSFuncouple is the name we use on a swinger site that we in. NYS is obviously New York State. We also believe that we are "fun". Names are Tommy and Barbara. Just got back from our first trip to Hedo III. (May 13, 2007 - May 20, 2007) Had a great time and intend to go back.

Fox = I used to own an airplane called a KitFOX

flyer = I'm a pilot.

kinda boring, but it works LOL

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast