Thread: New Forum Member Horny and Ready to Return to Hedo!

New Forum Member Horny and Ready to Return to Hedo!

Hi,

I'm Kate (aka kittenishes, Sally Star, slut...) of Brian and Kate from Scottsdale Arizona. My husband and I have been to both Hedos a combined total of 5 times and have pretty much settled on Hedo II. He gets too restless at Hedo III because there is nowhere to walk in the morning. (he is awake long before anyone else...)

I just posted a couple of pics to the members photos area of me at Hedo II that we took for the "free" area of my Southern Charms site. Any other internet exhibitionists out there?

Our next trip to Hedo is planned for October. I can't wait. Meanwhile we just registered for the Lifestyles Convention in Las Vegas in August. Anyone else headed that way?

It will be fun getting to know all of you, especially anyone going the same time as us.

If anyone happens to remember us from a prior trip - hey!

Party On!
    Kate

Hi Kate, welcome to the board!! Glad to see you guys have settled on the Hedo of our choice also, Hedo2. We will be back for our 4th trip in November and it can't get here soon enough.Well enjoy the board and maybe we will chat sometime.
    critter2
    Delroy's,last trip was Nov.22nd-26th 2013 and then Cliffside Nov.27th-Dec.2nd. Next trip Nov.21-22nd White Sands,Nov23rd-30th Delroys!!
    Bill N Donna

You'll have fun

We have been to Hedo II in November and had a blast. The resort was full and the nude pool was very active! Kate

Our first trip to 2 this Sept, can't wait.
    P + j
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Hi CopNkitt (love the kitten name)!

You'll love II - it's the best by far! One month and too many days left till we return!

Hedo II Aug 10th - Trip #7

Hi Kittenishes, looks like we'll be there the same time as you - have you ever done an October trip before?

Never in October

No, we haven't done October before. I have no idea how busy it will be.
    I hope it's very active!

We loved Hedo 3

Our only trip that way was to Hedo 3 this past March and we had a great time. We are hoping to be able to make it back there this fall.