Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: piercings and tattoos?

Quote Originally Posted by pamnrich View Post
    I have 8 tattoos...2 piercings other than my ears..

Rich has 6 tattoos...and 2 piercings other than his ears..

No One ever told me that tattoo ink was more addictive than Crack !!!!!
    We were at our local tattoo parlor today, did you know they have tattoo ink that reacts to black light. The guy had two tattos on his forearms you couldn't see wthout the black light. Another guy had one in color that got brighter under the black light.
    Dave and Carolyn Jamaica Gemini's
    Because everyone has a naughty twin that comes out to play at Hedo!
    Oct 30th - Nov 7th 2009. Kink Week and Wild Women's Week.

My tatoos get brighter when a girl takes her top off, very expensive ink but well worth it.
    Paul....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

i'M still looking for my new one...
    CJ and Rebelwolf
    AKA Carolyn and Dave

www.wildwomenvacations.com

I have 4 tatoos, 2 of them actually go together & will eventually be a larger shoulder peice. only 1 piercing other than my ears, but I desperately miss my tounge ring & want it back. My man is a incredible work of art. He has one sleeve, a few on the other arm, & 2 on his legs. He says he's done, but we will see. I love to show him off, he's beautiful!
    Life is like a dick, when it gets hard...Fuck it!

i have 6 but 3 of them are closed. (top of ears and bellybutton closed, belly was sore to much and i have had it for 3 yrs. it closed after one day with out a ring in) i want to get them opened but heck if i take a piercing out then they close a gain it pisses me off..

I would like to do the bottom of my navel and behind my clitoris to raise it up a bit for sensitivity. my hood piercing is nice but i want more!!!. I think it would be cool
    Last edited by happycooter; 07-07-2007 at 09:08 PM.
    Shell and Dougiestyle.
    need more now! Next trip I'm going to have sex Im going to have it often and more of it.. really I am. Man do I have

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelwolf View Post
    We were at our local tattoo parlor today, did you know they have tattoo ink that reacts to black light. The guy had two tattos on his forearms you couldn't see wthout the black light. Another guy had one in color that got brighter under the black light.
    I know a guy that has this. it is KILLER, HOWEVER, with great power comes great responsibilty. This guy cannot survive in the sun. As he puts it, his legs can signal skylab...lol It works, but someone who gets ANY kind of tan it will degrade the ink and someone who is in the tanning bed ALOT, probably will last less than a year. Someone like me that doens't go to a tanning bed ever, but is out in the sun alot and has quassi tanned arms, on those areas I might get a year or two. I did alot of research on this. I wanted to enhance one of my many tats with the black light ink, but after I learned that I just couldn't spend the money on it.

Now, in the spirit of the thread, I have 5 tattoos (one on each shoulder, 2 on my back, and one on my left wrist) and I have 4 piercings. Each ear and each nipple. Now my sexy wife, she has 3 tats, (neck, lower back, and ankle) and 5 piercings not counting ears. And yes they are OH SO much fun to play with...
    If you never take the chance to be wrong, you never have the opportunity to be right.

http://www.darksidev2.com/hedo...Days of the DAMNED !!!!

I have 1 tattoo on my shoulder it is a portrait of my daughter.

I have 1 tattoo on my leg right below my hip-heart with star entertwined with a cresent moon behind it.

Navel is pierced and single ear piercing. I have been thinking about getting a tat on my lower back (tramp stamp) but everyone says it hurts like hell.

Worst tattoo I have gotten was on my wrist. I have had down the center of the back, on the base of my neck, on each shoulder. The wrist I almost could not stand it, but the rest were cake walks.

Now the piercings......getting my nipples pierced hurt like a sum-bitch. at first. but now, WELL WORTH the investment and pain. I'd do it again if I had to.
    If you never take the chance to be wrong, you never have the opportunity to be right.

Try having them pierced then having to put the bullet proof vest on for the next 6 months. Breathed a sigh of relief every day, lol. But not have mini handcuff charms on them.
    And the sexy wife has rings on her sexy boobs now
    ( 8 Y 8 )
    Paul....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    Try having them pierced then having to put the bullet proof vest on for the next 6 months. Breathed a sigh of relief every day, lol. But not have mini handcuff charms on them.
    And the sexy wife has rings on her sexy boobs now
    ( 8 Y 8 )
    Paul....

I can imagine how bad that would be. I just had to wear a polo to work every day. DAMN dude, that had to hurt.

And yes, chicks with pierced nipples is nothing but sexy as hell!!!!

Hi We are new to the Group. We are from Long Island NY and have beed to Hedo2 5 times and Hedo 3 3 times Wife has 1 tat and is thinking about a hood piercing. Carolyn or anyone esle that has one would you recommend it.

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    My tatoos get brighter when a girl takes her top off, very expensive ink but well worth it.
    Paul....
    CopNKitten - When a girl takes her top off, my tatoo gets longer. LOL

I was thinking of getting my tongue pierced next... any input anyone?
    Next trip - Hedo II Feb 2022,

Nov '07 '08 '09 '10 '15 '19 - with Wild Women & Kink in the Caribbean, I miss Hedo 3.

I have my tongue pierced, all I know is that people that are very oral have them and play with them all the time, people that are not, usually get them and take them out after a short period.
    On a personal note, I love a girl with a pierced tongue, nothing like hearing it click on my other piercing (veg).
    Paul....

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast