Thread: Please help never been

Please help never been

My name is Danny B
    I'm planning a bachelor party for a big group of about 20
    the weeknd will be that of Sat March 1st

I would like to have any first hand accounts of bacherlor parties at Hedo II....please share

Also that weekend begins college spring break has anyone been there for that first weekend in March and if so did you notice a change in clientel due to spring breakers, reason being I've read that a lot of couples go here and I was hoping to go during a weekend where there would be more single, especially single women

any thoughts and comment would be greatly appreciated

thanks in advance
    Danny B

Blog Entries
    Singles at Hedo are a relatively low percentage most of the time. You should expect to have a good time, but probably not a lot of single action. Unless there is a huge demand for couples looking for an extra male for a MFM 3some... you may want to make sure somebody brings a few blow-up dolls...

Some may differ with this answer, but that is my understanding and also what we experienced when we wre there in May...

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

I agree with JAnewbies. I think Hedonism is not the place for a bachelor party. 20 guys will create a serious oversupply of unhappy dudes. Unless you're interested in the services of Jamaican "working girls" a lot of your guests will be disappointed by their poor hook up options. You'd have a much better time in a more traditional spring break place, or Vegas.
    Adversity is like a flame, it melts the weak but it tempers the strong.

hmm what about a bachlorette party? I was thinking this may be a great place to ge all my girls to go.

hey moorerotic can you elaborate on the "working girls"

are they in that area, can we bring them to the resort, how much anything would help

hey, angelk121
    have your BP the same weekend as mine and I'll def go

The consensus of everyone we talked to was the the bachelor parties were a joke at Hedo. Single guys have to get lucky from what we could tell unless they aren't picky and a lot of folks see the bachelor party as a bunch of guys cheating on someone back home. I don't speak for everyone but I doubt it would be what you think.

danny b

Yes, they are in the area.

Jamaican prostitutes, male and female, get day passes and conduct business at Hedonism. I think the females are generally only there on weekends, when there is a huge influx of people. They will be with their fairly scary looking pimps. The females are looking for volume. The males are looking to find one woman and essentially be her "boyfriend" for the duration of her vacation.

Yes, you can bring them to the resort.

The primary person who recommended to me that go to Hedo III was former prostitute/dominatrix/stripper who was introduced to Hedonism by one of her clients. He was married to a woman who wouldn't go to Hedonism so my friend went as his (paid) partner.

How much? I have no idea. Trickin' is not my thing.

All of this business is conducted in a very down-low manner. In fact, I learned half of this from a Canadian couple who had been to Hedonism 10+ times.

Prostitutes or not, I still believe Hedonism is a really bad place for a bachelor party. I think you'll be surprisingly disappointed. Very little bang for your buck.
    Adversity is like a flame, it melts the weak but it tempers the strong.

we had a group of single guys that were there for a bachelor party and had brought plenty of money... Biggest problem was they assumed all the wives, g/fs, and women at hedo that week were there for their amusment...

They ended up being snubbed. As far as how much fun they had...Couldn't tell you: Being the youngest lady at hedo 3 that week (I'm 22) they took too much interest in me and I avoided them like the plague. I will add I had less fun b/c of them.

The women that come to hedo with friends or by themselves are there for vacation not for the entertainment of the men.

-Emmy
    Last edited by EmmyandDoc; 06-28-2007 at 07:00 AM.
    Inactive profile. Messages and emails will not be answered.

no offense, but I don't think me or my gilrs would want to be there with a batchlor party either. If we went, it would just be to be free (nekid) & with each other. I have been friends with my girls since high school & I think Hedo would be a cool place to bring us closer. I like the vegas idea for your party, but feel freel to come to Hedo with the wife:-)
    Life is like a dick, when it gets hard...Fuck it!