Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Whats Wrong With October?

any of you going later in Oct, may want to check out another thread titled "nervous about..." One of the members has some comments about going when wild bunch are there.

to quote: "Going when a large group is there is not always bad. Going when the Wild Bunch is there will always be bad"

Quote Originally Posted by mboro37cple View Post
    Anyone going to be there Oct 3-6.Let us know....Way to short of a trip but no kids and late nights.....7 weeks left
    Guess we'll just miss you.
    Last edited by m&l; 11-02-2007 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JnBluvhedo3 View Post
    any of you going later in Oct, may want to check out another thread titled "nervous about..." One of the members has some comments about going when wild bunch are there.

to quote: "Going when a large group is there is not always bad. Going when the Wild Bunch is there will always be bad"
    That would be me that posted that. And for me it would always be bad being there with the Wild Bunch. Your mileage may vary of course. There may be some that would enjoy being pelted with water ballons, sprayed with a water cannon because you happen to walk by the nude pool in a pair of shorts on your way to the scotch bonnet, or the nightly runs through the resort bolwing whistles and playing with air horns.

Me I'd rather be there with adults that like to have fun together. You know body shots and naked twister and stuff like that.
    Dave and Carolyn Jamaica Gemini's
    Because everyone has a naughty twin that comes out to play at Hedo!
    Oct 30th - Nov 7th 2009. Kink Week and Wild Women's Week.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelwolf View Post
    That would be me that posted that. And for me it would always be bad being there with the Wild Bunch. Your mileage may vary of course. There may be some that would enjoy being pelted with water ballons, sprayed with a water cannon because you happen to walk by the nude pool in a pair of shorts on your way to the scotch bonnet, or the nightly runs through the resort bolwing whistles and playing with air horns.

Me I'd rather be there with adults that like to have fun together. You know body shots and naked twister and stuff like that.
    I'm on your side. Would much prefer 'adult' fun.

But some of our best friends are Wildbunchers.. Inculding me and laurel and andy and chip and andy and cheryl and anna and others... So not all wild bunchers are bad.... they just have bad ideas.
    Shell and Dougiestyle.
    need more now! Next trip I'm going to have sex Im going to have it often and more of it.. really I am. Man do I have

Quote Originally Posted by happycooter View Post
    .. So not all wild bunchers are bad.... they just have bad ideas.
    Is that kind of like "I love you but am not in love with you"

But some of our best friends are Wildbunchers.. Inculding me and laurel and andy and chip and andy and cheryl and anna and others... So not all wild bunchers are bad.... they just have bad ideas.
    I never said they were all bad. Just that the group pretty much ruins the atmosphere while they are there with the water ballons and other juvenile actions. Besides if I ever have to listen to another of Walter's windbag speeches about how wonderful he and Go Costly travel are I'll go completely postal.

I do miss the people you mentioned and hope to see some of them on the one or two days we have to overlap with the group this trip.

throwing water balloons, spraying people, running through the resort late with air horns and whistles? ? ? ? is this Jr. High School or an adult resort? sounds like a bunch of idiots to me. Hope we miss them.

Actually, from what I heard from the entertainment people at breakfast one morning, Rebel is describing their behavior mildly.

In general, they think the resort is theirs, without regards to other guests that are not with them. Sounds like a bunch of a-holes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich&Dawn View Post
    throwing water balloons, spraying people, running through the resort late with air horns and whistles? ? ? ? is this Jr. High School or an adult resort? sounds like a bunch of idiots to me. Hope we miss them.
    Jr. High, please by that time all I could think about was girls. I gave up water ballons in elementary school.

Dave you are such a perv!!!
    Shell and Dougiestyle.
    need more now! Next trip I'm going to have sex Im going to have it often and more of it.. really I am. Man do I have

Dave you are such a perv!!!
    Sure right away you think I was thinking about them in a sexual way. I could have been thinking about how they were smarter and more mature than the guys I knew. I wasn't but I could have, LOL.
    Last edited by Rebelwolf; 08-20-2007 at 08:03 AM.

virgins

We are first timers. We are going to be there October 21 thru 24 Short getaway for our anniversary. We are ready to get wild and have some fun. We cant wait. Anyone else going to be there?
    Last edited by 3forus; 08-19-2007 at 10:17 PM.

We are Barb and Terry; we arrive the Friday before you arrive and leave the same day you depart. Congrats on your anniversary!!!! this is our second getaway at and anniversary vacation - we will have been married two years. Our last getaway was to Cancun - when Hurricane Wilma hit. We're hoping for a little better luck this time around and happy to read here that Dean didn't create that much havoc. Look forward to seeing you there. xoxoxoxo BnT

have fun while you guys are there... Im sure I will be here calling all you you nasty names.
    Shell and Dougiestyle.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast