Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Who likes it up the ass?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmyvalentine View Post
    I've massaged the perininum sp? area between the balls and anus and a lot of guys love that too. Gosh do I sound like a slut? LOL
    Hell, I'm ready to be your valentine babee...

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

Quote Originally Posted by jwell100 View Post
    Dr. Ruth is in the house.
    Lol...ok Dr Ruth.
    Last edited by vader7071; 08-13-2008 at 02:11 PM.
    If you never take the chance to be wrong, you never have the opportunity to be right.

http://www.darksidev2.com/hedo...Days of the DAMNED !!!!

Blog Entries
    I feel we are crossing a threshold here that we will not be able to turn back from...

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

Quote Originally Posted by vader7071 View Post
    Lol...ok Dr Ruth.

I'll will admit it. We have experiemented inmany various ways, including, but not limited to, massage both of the "taint" and rim, as well as using vibes and other toys on both her and me.

Hell the 1st time was kinda nervous, but then I had the thought, 1 million gay guys can't be wrong.....lol If they can do it, why can't I?
    This is different than a prostate massage. F*&^ yes you are nervous with something going there, but if things work out correctly, they are worth it. LUBE LUBE and MORE LUBE.

Personally I like a viabrator in my pussy & a dick in my ass.
    Life is like a dick, when it gets hard...Fuck it!

crossing.....lol...hell I think we dun left it about 1 mile back. (I'll go hide in my little hole now....lol)
    If you never take the chance to be wrong, you never have the opportunity to be right.

Quote Originally Posted by JAnewbies View Post
    Hell, I'm ready to be your valentine babee...
    "J" I'll be your valentine as long as "A" cums along too

I'm a slut wannabe. LOL I'm also an avid reader. I love to read books and articles about sex and different ways to please your man or yourself. I love conversations about this stuff.
    Here for the Party!

Quote Originally Posted by jwell100 View Post
    LUBE LUBE and MORE LUBE.
    Yes indeed. we tried that once on me. and my god, hell we used about half a bottle...lol.

Now her on the other hand, she loves her little vibe to be used at the same time as I am in her pussy.

And talk about getting you close FAST....WOW!!!!

I got to get in on this thread.....I like the dick-n-my nice thyck ass...especially when hubby pull my ass cheeks apart and do it nice and slow....oh my gosh!!!!

My hubby likes it when I finger his ass...for him its a split between pain and pleasure and it turns me on tremendously....Hubby is not gay or bi by no means what so ever!!!! As far a Bemyvalentine put it...the vibrator in the ass while husband is fucking the pussy is great too!!!!

I am a true freak....I admit it....I like all the freaky stuff like this.....

Quote Originally Posted by angelk121 View Post
    Personally I like a viabrator in my pussy & a dick in my ass.
    I like it that way too but since the pussy is bigger I can control the vibrator better in my ass than a dick. Also if he is fairly small you can try both the dick and vibrator in your pussy. WOW he doesn't usually last long there either and I usually see stars
    Here for the Party!

J You had to take us there!!!!! But I like this better then the politics and religion thread.....

Bmyvalentine...he must be real small to have his dick AND vibrator in there...

Blog Entries
    About the vibrator making the grand finale a little faster to approach...

I can honestly say that I cum when I want to. The only thing that can make me cum before I want to is "A" asking me nicely with that look in her eyes. If she gives me that look and I close my eyes so I can't see it, she can talk me into it. Not slutty hardcore stuff, just being very suggestive that something of hers is hungry and it needs to be fed... damn, are the kids in bed yet(lol)...

Quote Originally Posted by JAnewbies View Post
    About the vibrator making the grand finale a little faster to approach...

I can honestly say that I cum when I want to. The only thing that can make me cum before I want to is "A" asking me nicely with that look in her eyes. If she gives me that look and I close my eyes so I can't see it, she can talk me into it. Not slutty hardcore stuff, just being very suggestive that something of hers is hungry and it needs to be fed... damn, are the kids in bed yet(lol)...
    Oh I agree totally, over the years you learn little tricks to control yourself, dictate when and how. But there are those little triggers that nothing you do can stop it. My over the top is my nipple rings. get ahold of them, and I am DONE

ok I see I ahve miss a lot since I was gone.

First off, Jwell why do I get to go first?

Have we tried tried it, yes. Does she like it, I think so but not sure how much. I definately like because, like JA, I too like a nice ass.

Have I ever had it done and would I admit to it. Yes I would admit to it and HELL NO I have never had it done to me.

and what is up with once or twice a month JA?? is that it?? no just kidding. I do have to admit that these conversations are going to get a lot more interesting in Nov.

If there is anything else that I left out, I am sure that "K" will chime in when she gets home
    Again with flip-cup??

4/24-4-29 2006
    5/12-5/19 2007
    11/3-11/10 2007
    5/2-5/9 2009

7/30-8/6 2011 First time at H2
    7-28-8/4 2012 H2

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast