Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trip Rant

I did not read your whole report, butI know you guys are awesome
    & I know that we will be closer next trip. I miss your guys! you definatley helped to make the trip awesome. Thank you much love- Wet paint.
    Life is like a dick, when it gets hard...Fuck it!

We also had a delay but nothing like yours and crossbones. Getting out there from Chicago was on time which sounds like doesn't happen often. It was a 630am direct to Mobay. Flew right threw customs and on our way to the bus.
    Leaving was a whole other story. We got to the airport and it was a cluster F#%$. The line started at the other side of the airport to get to the ticket agents. We stood in line (thank God for the great air conditioning in the airport LOL) for 2 1/2 hours to get tickets . Then found out flight was delayed 2 1/2 hours so we hit margarettaville. Then spent a shit load of money buying booze. Fortunately all we had was carry on's so they did had to search our bags before boarding. The security woman loooked at me and I gave her a slight grin and a wink. She started talking to me asking me if this was our first trip and why it took so long to get out there. We laughed alittle as she was just briefly looking in our bags and let me go with a wink. Now this douche bag next to me wasn't so lucky. He started screaming about having his stuff examined and was pissed. Well when I walked past him there was 2 guards that looked like they were gonna do some serious searching and possible a full cavity search. Sometime you just have to bite your lip and smile. Attract more bee's with honey then vinegar. Finally arrived in Chicago about 12:30am. So now we have to do customs. Now all we had was carry ons and they never checked one thing we had. Just pointed towards a set of doors and was greeted by our limo driver who was alittle pissed because he never checked to see the flight was delayed. So it costed me an extra $50 for a tip but was very much worth it. The Bareass Bucs were the greatest part of the whole trip. I haven't had that much fun since I was in my teens.I think we could have been stuck in the worst room ever and still have a great time because its not where your at but who you are with. And we couldn't think of any other people we would have been with besides the Bareass bucs. Thnaks God for this Forum. We miss everyone and Hope to see everyone next year.
    Give Crossbones a Big hug from me and tell her thanks for listening. She'll know what your talking about.
    Last edited by BOBANDRUTH1990; 10-06-2007 at 09:33 AM.
    Bob and Ruth
    Plainfield Illinois
    Hedo virgins no more
    aug.30th-sept3rd 2007
    Bareass bucaneers Naked and Proud.
    Next Trip August 23rd-30th 2008

Quote Originally Posted by kelwa1 View Post
    , LOL
    Taking this picture was priceless!!! Next time its our turn...I was too damn drunk to think of an adequate prank for you guys!!
    AAARRRRRRRRRGHGGGG
    Flme31@Hotmail.com
    http://www.myspace.com/pamazon

CAPTAIN PAM AND PRINCE RICHARD THA RUTHLESS
    BareAss Buccaneers
    Clearwater Florida

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12