Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Casual observations........

Casual observations........

Just got back from our first visit to Hedo 111. I suppose the fun started when we got the confirmation e-mail that we had actually gone and booked the trip. The next few months were spent trying to absorb as much information about the place as possible, including reading every single post on this forum. A little apprehensive to say the least, and this feeling of apprehension just grew as the date got closer.
    I suppose the fun started when we boarded the plane to Montego Bay as we tried to second guess which of our fellow passengers were heading to Hedo . None as it happens. Then the inevitable question at immigration, “ Where are you staying?”

“Runaway Bay”, was the muttered answer. Why did I get the feeling that everyone in Jamaica knew exactly where we were going.

So from there into the Super clubs lounge. Now second guessing our fellow guests became much easier, though we still got a few wrong as they were dropped off at other resorts along the way. Then came the inevitable.

“Which resort are you staying?” asked the bus driver.

“Hedo”, came the whispered reply.

“Yo man, party people” came the ( too ) loud reply, followed by a banging together of knuckles in a friendly gesture. Made me feel old, I’m still used to shaking hands and never even got to the high five stage. Well, no escaping it now, everyone on the bus knew where we were heading.

And so we arrived at Hedo. It was funny to see all the remaining bus passengers crane there necks to try and get a better look. Perverts. J
    I wonder if every newbie has the same questions flash through their minds upon arrival as we did, “I am going to be too old for this place.” “Am I way out of shape?” “ Does my butt look big in nothing?”
    No problem, all shapes ages and sizes. Sorted.

Spent what was left of the day finding our way around, taking in the atmosphere, having a few drinks and getting ready for the evening. Well, that was the plan, but as usual, all best laid plans tend to go askew when alcohol is introduced into the equation. So, after a few cocktails of unknown alcohol content, it was back to the room, off with the clothes and into the hot tub by the quad pool. Lovely. A few more drinks, a quick change for dinner, back to the room, off with the clothes and by now we had enough dutch courage to head for the hot tub by the nude pool.

Now, I’ll state here, we had a lot of reservations about the hot tub by the nude pool. Previous posts on this forum had indicated a few concerns about the cleanliness and we have, in previous posts, asked whether these concerns were justified. The majority of replies ensured us that by the evening so many people had been in the hot tub that it was inevitable that there would be a lot of sunscreen making the water in the hot tub, shall we say, cloudy. Hmmm!! I would say murky rather than cloudy. You certainly couldn’t see more than two inches into the water. Still, reassured that it was just sunscreen, in we plunged. Opposite some guys were getting bj’s, and oddly enough we couldn’t watch as we felt we were intruding on their privacy. I still can’t figure out my reaction to that. If someone is indulging in a bit of exhibitionism, surely they want to be watched. Perhaps it’s just me.

Back to the murky water. Also in the hot tub were two single males, now, as I stated earlier, I had given the benefit of the doubt to those had tried to reassure me that the murky water was caused by on overdose of sunscreen and I would have been happy to accept that had the two single males had both hands above the waterline, but they didn’t. You decide.

A quick sharp exit.

To be continued……………….

Blog Entries
    I am equally amused and disgusted by the whole hot tub scenario! LOL

Looking forward to reading the rest.

~EHB~

Don't leave us hanging!
    d
    Hedo 2, March 15-23 with the HedoAmigos

casual observations of our first trip

Duplicate post - sorry
    Last edited by figgy; 01-17-2008 at 06:53 PM. Reason: duplicate post

On advice.......... moved to hedonism 3 trip reports.

This is the best post I have read. You are really funny. I cant wait to get there. This is my first trip to Hedo and I have read sooo many posts it isnt even funny anymore. As I read your post I could see myself in the same position. Reading this has set my mind at ease and made me look forward to the trip even more.

Thanks

Come on, let us hear the rest.

I went ahead and merged your two threads into one.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

great so now we have 2 long posts of the exact same thing on here
    lol
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Hey, at least we have a Trip Report. With all the folks that were talkin about going over Christmas and New Year's, i expected more Trip Reports!

i know we will be doing one in 13 weeks and a couple of days!
    Celebrating 10 Years of Spring Fling Fun at Hedo in 2018!

Virgin Trip Hedo III 4/10-17/2008
    New Years Eve, Dec.26 to Jan 3, 2009 Bare Bottom Bunch
    Fred's 60th Birthday Celebration 07/16-21/2009
    Co-Host of kitten & angel's Spring Fling April 2009 - 2017
    Co-Host of kitten & angel's Spring Fling 04/07 ~ 04/14/2018

kitten & angel's 10th Anniversary Spring Fling 2018 - April 07~14
    http://www.kittennangel.com/

………. I was going to begin with day two, but I almost forgot what happened after we left the nude hot tub on the first night. Days and events tended to get a bit muddled as the week wore on.

On the way back to the room ( first floor at the end of the nude deck almost opposite the beach ) we stumbled, almost literally, into a couple making out on the sun lounger, at least that’s what the OH told me, I didn’t see anyone, despite dropping my room key right in front of them I somehow managed to miss the whole show. This became quite a common occurrence throughout the week as Mrs. Figgy would remark on something she saw which I had completely missed. Very frustrating. I think she just made it up to keep me on edge.

Anyway, we were no sooner back in our room when, with a knowing look and a wicked smile, we were back out the door and heading for the beach. Suffice to say one thing lead to another , as it so often does. We’re not sure if anyone else was there, or if any one was watching and to be honest we didn’t care, both of us lost in each other and far away from the maddening crowd.

We slept well.

Day two………

Woke up surprisingly fresh and, with coffee in hand a naked stroll out into the morning air by the nude pool. Wonderful feeling, totally relaxed. The vast majority of sun loungers had been ‘unofficially’ reserved with towels and magazines/books etc. A bit selfish, but we followed suit and reserved our spots. Off to breakfast ( avec mimosas of course ) then back out to the deck for a bit of relaxation.

Only thing is, I couldn’t relax and the main reason for this was I couldn’t stop inwardly giggling at this guy who had placed his sun lounger behind some palm trees to my right and on the edge of the ocean. Every so often he would get up, stretch his todger a bit to make it look bigger and then step out from behind the palm tree and have a stroll around the pool deck with a “LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!” grin on his face. He must have done this about five times, each time making his pride and joy a little more erect. Now I’ll be the first to confess to a little bit of vanity, I suspect we all are to some degree and I did breathe in more than was healthy when making my way to the nude pool bar, but c’mon this was way OTT. Pheweeee !!!!

But the fun didn’t end there………..

Now let me state here that Mrs F and I are not out an out swingers, if we are comfortable with people over a period of time something may happen, but to all intents and purposes we are very happy in our own company. It’s just the way we are and we don’t have any hang ups about other couples desires or preferences.

So it was, that I left Mrs F to go to the bar, leaving her to talk to the couple next to us. Shortly after I returned the couple got up and went of somewhere. Here is a rough transcript of the conversation that followed between Me and Mrs F.

“ Guess what the guy next to me just asked me?” said Mrs F.

“What?”

“How long have you been swingers?”

Cough, splutter. “ What did you say?”

“ Not long, we just dabble.”

Cough, splutter, choke watering of eyes,” Dabble!, dabble! What made you say that?”

“Well I didn’t want to sound like a prude.”

“ Oh jeeeeysus, this could get crazy.”

And indeed it did. The couple came back and the guy, with some pride, told us he had just whooped his wife/partners left buttock, but couldn’t get anyone to smack the right one, and she, just as proudly, showed us the bruising/welts on her left buttock.

Holy Sh!t. There’s me, all I wanted was an all over tan, when on one side of me Vincent Vain stretching his bits to impress the world and on the other side were Kevin Kink and Bruised Buttock Brenda looking for someone to make symmetrical patterns on her ass.

And all that could keep going through my mind was…. “ Nobody’s going to believe this, nobody’s going to believe this.”, but then again who could I tell?

The couple invited us to join them for dinner, and to our eternal shame we accepted but didn’t show up. In fact we hid from them for the rest of the week, diving behind bushes and doing u-turns in restaurants etc.

In hindsight, it was our inexperience that was at fault here and if the couple should ever happen to read this and can identify with the above, we would both like to apologize for not being mature enough and for not being 100% honest.

So off for an afternoon nap ( yeah right! ) and to get ready for new year’s eve.

To be continued…………

Absolutley hilarious man, or should I say Mon. Heading to hedo in two weeks!!!! Anything I should absolutley, hands down, make sure that I do there? I definetly will not be pulling on my buddy and walking around the pool with a look at me type of face!

Hey! We were sitting next to you...

But first a disclaimer - we are not KK & BBB. We didn't even notice them. We are quiet dabblers ourselves. We did notice the guy in the palms though. We also noticed that he liked to 'self-fluff', but even without that, he was eye candy for some of the ladies...
    We had to point him out to one of our friends. She was so lost in her book that she didn't see him the first half dozen times he walked by. We told her to keep an eye out for the Big D.. guy but she somehow kept missing him. Finally we shouted across to her: "Hey A - BD alert!"

She is still sending us thank you notes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamerican View Post
    Anything I should absolutley, hands down, make sure that I do there?
    I'm probably the wrong person to ask, but seeing as you did, with hindsight, we both wished we had taken part in the evening dress code. We brought all of the stuff, but didn't have the confidence to wear it, apart from the toga night,. Those who did, and unfortunately they were the minority, seemed to be having 100% more fun than the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by kandh View Post
    But first a disclaimer - we are not KK & BBB. We didn't even notice them. We are quiet dabblers ourselves. We did notice the guy in the palms though. We also noticed that he liked to 'self-fluff', but even without that, he was eye candy for some of the ladies...
    We had to point him out to one of our friends. She was so lost in her book that she didn't see him the first half dozen times he walked by. We told her to keep an eye out for the Big D.. guy but she somehow kept missing him. Finally we shouted across to her: "Hey A - BD alert!"

She is still sending us thank you notes.
    Just noticed, from one of your other posts, that you left on the 29th. We arrived on the 30th. Which means Vincent Vanity was trying to raise his expectations on more than one occasion. I'd love to have been able to read what was going through his mind................then again, probaly best I couldn't.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast