Thread: hi

hi

I am new on this site would like to say HI!; Is someone out there that would like to chat to a new COMER, Ihope so I would like to know whats go down? was never at these places, but it looks great.

Hi new at this I want to say HI to everyone out there.

Blog Entries
    Welcome. Read the forum threads for general info. Use the search feature and key in specific words, or topics you are curious about. Then start threads, or jump in on other threads and post to them to get more details about specific question. Again... Welcome.

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

Hi Sharon,

I am new too. Heading o H3 this coming Monday.

Kevin
    In the words of the venerable Jack Sparrow.... "Why is the RUM always Gone?"

Hi,
    I have never been to Hedo but plan to this summer. I will be traveling with a childhood friend. Just 2 old ladies getting away from hubbies and kids for a few days. What can we expect?
    Mrs. G

Hello, is there anybody out there?
    Mrs. G

Red face

Hey Sharon,

welcome- when (dates) and where (II or III) are you thinking about going-- what is it you and your childhood friend are looking to happen-- your desires guide your way!

Mrs G

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. G View Post
    Hello, is there anybody out there?
    Mrs. G
    Hey, welcome-- where is it you and your friend plan on going (II or III) and when (dates)-- a little more info will get you a lot more responses-- esp 2 women traveling together away from husbands!!--

no matter when or where is 2 looking to have fun and can relax- the world is your oyster!! you should have a blast--

more info-- and many will follow your postings-- trust me-- 2 women alone should have an unforgetable experience!-- whatever it is or how far your looking to go

hi sharon me newbie toobie goin in april just tryin to soak it all up now
    yeh man

Hey Sharon, we are going to III in late June, cant wait. Like you've already read there is a world of info in this forum

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. G View Post
    Hi,
    I have never been to Hedo but plan to this summer. I will be traveling with a childhood friend. Just 2 old ladies getting away from hubbies and kids for a few days. What can we expect?
    Mrs. G
    Welcome! You can expect to have a lot of fun if you let your hair down and forget about where you came from. A naked woman at Hedo II turned to her little dog one day and said "I don't think we're in Kansas anymore Toto." If you want Kansas, you can stay on the Prude side. Honestly, two women at Hedo will normally get anything they expect. Have fun!
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857